Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Travel Experience Of Heavy Holdup At Enugu - Portharcourt Express - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Experience Of Heavy Holdup At Enugu - Portharcourt Express (414 Views)

I Travel On The Lagos Ibadan Train For Free. Nairalander Share Travel Experience / Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experience / A Fallen Container At Berger Bus-stop Caused This Long Traffic Holdup Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Experience Of Heavy Holdup At Enugu - Portharcourt Express by Jayug(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
For the interest of those who will or planning to travelling to or from Enugu, try to plan you travel in order to move earlier.
Although the good news about the expressway is that 70% of the roads are good and motorable but there are heavy holdup at different junctions on the expressway.
You will meet one at Ariaria junction,
Umuahia tower (you can by pass it through umuahia town and burst out nnpc), another hold up at okigwe junction though not heavy.
Then the oga kpatakpata of them all is when you enter Enugu, just after gariki before Independence layout bypass,
The heavy and serious hold up there is a 2 hours one. This is allegedly caused by the use of one lane as a result of construction activity on the second lane.

Be guided! Safe journey

Re: Travel Experience Of Heavy Holdup At Enugu - Portharcourt Express by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why won't there be hold up when it's during this festive season that the contractor deemed it necessary to scrape off one lane of the road,I'm talking about the Enugu axis.
If na me dey drive na to carry my car enter that dusty lane dey tear away speed dey go my way.
Re: Travel Experience Of Heavy Holdup At Enugu - Portharcourt Express by Jayug(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Rgade:
Why won't there be hold up when it's during this festive season that the contractor deemed it necessary to scrape off one lane of the road,I'm talking about the Enugu axis.
If na me dey drive na to carry my car enter that dusty lane dey tear away speed dey go my way.

You can't drive there. It has a big deep cut at every interval on the road.
Re: Travel Experience Of Heavy Holdup At Enugu - Portharcourt Express by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Jayug:

You can't drive there. It has a big deep cut at every interval on the road.
I know, when you get to the deep cut you move into the good lane, drive past the cut and continue speeding away on the dusty track.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Obtain Usa Visa In Nigeria / What Would Happen If The US Would Actually Send All African-americans Back Home / AFRICAN CONTINENT- Regions And Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.