Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,276 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) (52719 Views)

Rose-Margaret Ekeng-Itua: World’s First Black Female Ph.d Holder In Cybernetics / Meet The *MONSTER* 0f A Man That Inspired DRACULA And See His Real Life Castle / UNIZIK Students Protest As Francis Mmadubuobi Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Phraences: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
englishmart:
You wish you died at birth right?

It seems you are trying to imply that dying at birth is better because then you won't miss a thing. Interesting from a philosophical point of view.
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Jimmy231: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nobody for this nairaland fit get the kind treatement this fowl get I swear
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by sureinfo: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Is it not the kiwi bird said can fly backwards or it doesn't even fly at all?
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
KingMack:

No it's the name of a plant grin

magzey:

Are you on weed ?grin grin

Stop acting like ignoramus. What you don't know, you ask.

Type kiwi on Google and see what will first come up. So I'm on track.

1 Like

Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Such a beauty I wish I could date such a creature

1 Like

Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
matrix199:
Australiasia(Australia continent) has the strangest animals on Earth. Kiwi, a wingless bird, Kakapou, a gigantic flightless parrot, Platypus, a duckbilled mammal that lays egg, Echnida, a hunched mammal that also lays egg, Frilled lizard, a lizard with a frilled collar flap, and so on.

You're right about everything, except the kakapo... It's a New Zealand bird
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Bvcious10: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Book abi polish sad sad
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
naijadrivablog:

Amaechi said Buhari doesn't read. Are you related?
Lai lai.. cheesy cheesy
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by izubext007: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
rest in peace .......she also inspired kiwi polish

1 Like

Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:
I thought "kiwi" is the name of a fruit?
Yes ooo it is a fruit and a bird

1 Like

Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dearlord:

Yes ooo it is a fruit and a bird

Ok.

Thank you.
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by naijapage(f): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
matrix199:
Australiasia(Australia continent) has Sermon Notes the strangest animals on Earth. Kiwi, a wingless bird, Kakapou, a gigantic flightless parrot, Platypus, a duckbilled mammal that lays egg, Echnida, a hunched mammal that also lays egg, Frilled lizard, a lizard with a frilled collar flap, and so on.

Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Athemisia: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
matrix199:
Australiasia(Australia continent) has the strangest animals on Earth. Kiwi, a wingless bird, Kakapou, a gigantic flightless parrot, Platypus, a duckbilled mammal that lays egg, Echnida, a hunched mammal that also lays egg, Frilled lizard, a lizard with a frilled collar flap, and so on.

Scientist are the ones trying so hard to group animals into various categories but mother nature does not concur to their rules...

Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Coinbased: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oh
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
I trust oyinbo, they will bury it like human cool
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:21am On Jan 01, 2021
It's not white. It's an albino. Albinism often comes from inbreeding.
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by E2eGAYMl7: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Thazard(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2021
matrix199:

Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Thazard(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2021
abumeinben:
Kiwi, the bird that could fly backwards.

I miss that bubble gum chewing gum man, with facts on the inside of its wrap. Man! E don tay.

I remember it
Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by englishmart(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Phraences:

It seems you are trying to imply that dying at birth is better because then you won't miss a thing. Interesting from a philosophical point of view.
and uninteresting from what view?

1 Like

Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by JhyMedex: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
abumeinben:
Kiwi, the bird that could fly backwards.

I miss that bubble gum chewing gum man, with facts on the inside of its wrap. Man! E don tay.
I knew a lot of factoids as a kid cause of those bubbles gums..I and my friends will buy gums or pick wraps from the ground and quiz each other..Those were the days..Growing up was real fun...

1 Like

Re: World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) by Phraences: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
englishmart:
and uninteresting from what view?

You just made me smile. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.