Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,780 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video (44091 Views)

Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video / Pretty Mike: My Nude Girls Are Happy For The Stunts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Asura:
So this one na news.
Ego denma nikoro bia!
The sweetest speech I have ever heard from any tribe
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by victme1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
KosiGee:

I will drink and rest. I’m not hating on the Emoney but sometimes, it’s wise to be humble. He has a little change in his pocket but running mad in the street and shouting it is very vulgar, distasteful, highly offensive and shows someone that is unrefined...someone with money but can’t buy class.

The name alone is unnecessary attention. Why attach money to your name? He is Igbo like me and we have a saying for such people...

Onye amaghi/amalo na o ga echi ozo, ochie ozo, ogbalu odu rue na ukwu....ask any Igbo person to interpret if you are not Igbo.

Having outriders performing crazy stunts on the road isn’t right. If I was the police or Road Safety Marshal, I’ll arrest all of them and impound those vehicles.

This your story is just hate.

Emoney would have gotten the necessary police and local community approval before doing his thing.

Na him money na Him time.

And talking About class, if emoney do not want to live the British class dogma, who are we to define what class is to him!
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by Asura: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Anakojum:

Ego denma nikoro bia!
The sweetest speech I have ever heard from any tribe
Lol, i believe you're saying money should please come... Amen to that my brother but my quote has nothing to do with that. I'm actually a big fan of smart entrepreneurs but i don't see how outrider's doing silly things and risking their life's is important.

1 Like

Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by tutudesz: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
EdmundDantes:

We get carried away with flashy and stupid things. Just makes me realise that many of us condemning our leaders would do worst when we get there.
Serioiously give him a political appointment and see him turn to a God.
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by thirdeye(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
E-money using outriders.
There is nothing money can't do in this country for real.

1 Like

Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by KosiGee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gospel367:

Stop the hate. if you have money like him, u will still show off. it's inborn for an average Igbo man who is wealthy to show his wealth

Nwanne, people with money don’t make noise.

Real money don’t talk. Names like Emoney, Ezego etc are for people with severe inferior complex issues.
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by hush15: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
EVideos:
What a magical bike stunts performed by Emoney's Outriders in Onitsha.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJbo9fYpXag/?igshid=pdmusj9hivm4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsOQ1O_y3QA

If this one become governor or something, I can't begin to imagine how the efizzi go be. Just citizen and he rides like he governs two states.

No puns intended cos I like the guy but this show off is often times not necessary
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by fexyrich(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Those guys just spoke in tongues...Raw tongues wonderful!!!!
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by DANIELKWAME: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Something that is common in GHANA mtcheeew
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by DarkJeddi(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
seunmsg:
E-money now use outriders? Does he also use siren? Radarada!
Sirens?
You mean the one every Emeka,Bayo and Hassan dey use for Naija road?
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by COMPAQ(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nigerians. See where your mobile police officers are deployed to. Instead of fighting killer herdsmen, kidnappers, armed robbers, cultists, area boys etc, they are all following e-money and his type all around town.
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Asura:
So this one na news.
bad belle simp say No to poverty!!
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by COMPAQ(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
victme1:

This your story is just hate.

Emoney would have gotten the necessary police and local community approval before doing his thing.

Na him money na Him time.

And talking About class, if emoney do not want to live the British class dogma, who are we to define what class is to him!

Really!!! You think approvals are given for this sort of thing?

If you notice, his convoy was moving at relatively slow pace and the road in front of him was clear. That suggests there would have been mad traffic behind him if no vehicle could pass him. So we now agive approvals for private citizens to cause madd traffic and take over the road? Ok o!!
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by DarkJeddi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
KosiGee:

Nwanne, people with money don’t make noise.

Real money don’t talk. Names like Emoney, Ezego etc are for people with severe inferior complex issues.

The people you called have something in common,YOUTH..
Terry Wayas,Kidwaya's father (BBNaija) used to be a showoff,now he is more matured..
In ten years time, E-Money will have more to be concerned about than showing off his wealth..
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
when you're big yOu're big ABEG....
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by Asura: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
EzegeNdiigbo:

bad belle simp
say No to poverty!!
Your thinking is very shallow.
The news wasn't about e money but those bikers. How's what they are doing important?
You're the simp here!
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by naijapage(f): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
KosiGee:
Those fools should be arrested for Sermon Notes constituting nuisance on the road and endangering their lives and that of other road users.

Those are stunts you do in restricted and organised venues not on public roads.

I’ve seen a Nigerian Army outrider fell off his bike at Okpara Sq. trying to do really silly stuffs. I think Obj and Okadigbo were there. It was very embarrassing.
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Asura:
So this one na news.

When people worship questionable source of wealth. This is the news
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Amateurs.... None on them can even raise the front tire for one km, just dancing on a stable bike.. Is that one a stunt??
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by E2eGAYMl7: 2:07am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by oxiide22(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

Don't put all your eggs in one Basket called Nigeria.
I will come and marry you
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2021
oxiide22:
I will come and marry you
Did I tell you that husband is my problem?
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by oxiide22(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

hhhh lol na, u just luk my taste that's y I book early
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by Anfield247(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Sweetheart, who is that animal(Oxiide22) that is disturbing you?
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by oxiide22(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Anfield247:
peace!
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by Anfield247(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
oxiide22:
peace!
back off, she is my bestie!
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by AdaugoChisom(f): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Anfield247:

Must you insult?
Re: Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video by Anfield247(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

Must you insult?
No darling, I am very sorry, okay! Oxiide, forgive me but please I love Adaugochisom so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her / Singer L.A.X Completes NYSC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.