Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement (1182 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by etrange: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I could live anywhere, dude. In case you conveniently missed the link, I only mentioned I live in North America cause he sarcastically asked if I watched the video or had "data issues". It wasn't to gain any bearing on the "issue at hand" cause there's clearly no issue at hand. The man made a very simple mistake. Besides, his speech problem is very well known.

Let's assume there was a plan to get rid of him and make the lady the president as you posit, do you think the mere knowledge of that plan would now make him start calling her president mistakenly? How does that work? Or does the plan entail calling her by that title so often that he now mistakenly calls her that in public? Cause I don't understand how the existence of such a plan would now make him make such a mistake unless you're suggesting that's what she's normally called in private (and that would be ridiculous).

Joe was the VP of the United States for years and he has all the experience needed to be a president. You can dislike him but suggesting he is not fit to be a president is delusional to say the least. I don't stay in the White House, I don't know what will happen tomorrow. But you also don't stay in the White House, so it's simply astonishing how you've figured out everything that will happen. Like I said, it's simply a hilarious conspiracy theory. The same theory that posited APC had plans to replace Buhari with Osinbajo.

I understand many Trump supporters are yet to come to terms with the reality on ground but the truth is, Trump has been trumped, Joe is taking over and life will go on.

You've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by thesicilian: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I could live anywhere, dude. In case you conveniently missed the link, I only mentioned I live in North America cause he sarcastically asked if I watched the video or had "data issues". It wasn't to gain any bearing on the "issue at hand" cause there's clearly no issue at hand. The man made a very simple mistake. Besides, his speech problem is very well known.

Let's assume there was a plan to get rid of him and make the lady the president as you posit, do you think the mere knowledge of that plan would now make him start calling her president mistakenly? How does that work? Or does the plan entail calling her by that title so often that he now mistakenly calls her that in public? Cause I don't understand how the existence of such a plan would now make him make such a mistake unless you're suggesting that's what she's normally called in private (and that would be ridiculous).

Joe was the VP of the United States for years and he has all the experience needed to be a president. You can dislike him but suggesting he is not fit to be a president is delusional to say the least. I don't stay in the White House, I don't know what will happen tomorrow. But you also don't stay in the White House, so it's simply astonishing how you've figured out everything that will happen. Like I said, it's simply a hilarious conspiracy theory. The same theory that posited APC had plans to replace Buhari with Osinbajo.

I understand many Trump supporters are yet to come to terms with the reality on ground but the truth is, Trump has been trumped, Joe is taking over and life will go on.
ok

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2020
naijapips04:

C'mon if he was that inspiring he wouldn't have come a very distant 3rd in the most admired persons of the year. Population of the USA didn't start growing today. Biden cannot get 20m votes more than Obama that contested less than a decade ago. Biden is no where near Obama in terms of popularity and acceptance.
Lol 81.2 million Americans think differently and Biden won times person of the year and is more admired by sane Americans than Trump.Is this the bone of contention Biden won and got more votes than Obama just accept it more people voted this year than the year Obama won that should tell you what you need to know all these theories of yours are just theories devoid of facts.

Those 2m votes in those counties are the dumps, you dumbfuck. Biden cannot in all honestly get 2million votes in a county and Trump get 200 in same county. That is methodically impossible
You are the dumbfuck that will continue to wail for the next 4 years Biden has won and no votes were dumped keep being delusional about it people voted.

Biden underperformed Trump in all ramifications but received millions of dumps in democratic counties. That is why they are afraid of an election audit. I mean if you won fairly, why are you afraid of an audit?

See you on Jan 6th!
Bring out the statistics and facts and show me where Biden underperformed Trump in all ramifications bring the facts or shut up.Democratic counties are more populated and so it is normal to get more votes from them so don't be stupid.Audits have been done and it has all confirmed what we already know Biden won simple and straightforward

You are just blabbing nonsense.No facts just hearsays and what you want to believe devoid of facts just lies.

The only thing happening on the 6th is Mike Pence declaring Biden the winner nothing is going to change that.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by naijapips04: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Lol 81.2 million Americans think differently and Biden won times person of the year and is more admired by sane Americans than Trump.Is this the bone of contention Biden won and got more votes than Obama just accept it more people voted this year than the year Obama won that should tell you what you need to know all these theories of yours are just theories devoid of facts.

You are the dumbfuck that will continue to wail for the next 4 years Biden has won and no votes were dumped keep being delusional about it people voted.

Bring out the statistics and facts and show me where Biden underperformed Trump in all ramifications bring the facts or shut up.Democratic counties are more populated and so it is normal to get more votes from them so don't be stupid.Audits have been done and it has all confirmed what we already know Biden won simple and straightforward

You are just blabbing nonsense.No facts just hearsays and what you want to believe devoid of facts just lies.

The only thing happening on the 6th is Mike Pence declaring Biden the winner nothing is going to change that.

You are just delusional. We will see.

Re: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
naijapips04:

You are just delusional. We will see.

Lol there is nothing to see Biden has won in a free and fair election and will be sworn in.Refusing to believe this fact and trying to deny it makes you the delusional one so better wake up to reality.Trump lost tongue tongue tongue

The picture you posted shows a group of sensible people who took the pandemic seriously and instead of attending rallies voted for Biden

The others are a group of idiots who attended rallies in the midst of a pandemic voted for a demagogue and he still lost the election and they are having a hard time accepting that fact.In the end the sane Americans voted for Biden and they won

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The End For The Usa? / Robert Mugabe Slam On Nelson Mandela,called Him A Coward / Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.