Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (67536 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by film3four: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2020

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by lawalosky(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2020
living his life, I guest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by Bluntguy: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Drugs don finish dis wan.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by BigSarah(f): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2020
One of the smokers I don't hate, his voice gives me chills, hanks not zubby obviously.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2020
BigSarah:
One of the smokers I don't hate, his voice gives me chills, hanks not zubby obviously.
why do u mostly hate smokers...r u d one smoking it?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2020
See Hanks so prematurely wasted

Always say no to drug!

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

See product of weed ! grin grin

Later one dude will wrap one mole and say this thing SWEEt die I can't leave it. grin grin

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by illicit(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmm, he is fit for his age....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2020
illicit:
Hmmm, he is now a ghost of his former self....
Soissons:
See Hanks so prematurely wasted

Always say no to drug!
illicit:
Hmmm, he is now a ghost of his former self....

While I do not subscribe to drugs, but let's don't over exaggerate matter. Hanks is already old, he's 60 years old already.

So I no understand wetin you two mean by ghost of
former self or prematurely wasted.

Definitely we can't be young forever!

259 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by illicit(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2020
sharpwriter:

While I do not subscribe to drugs, but let's don't over exaggerate matter. Hanks is already old, he's 60 years old already.

You mean that dude is 60

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by pretydiva(f): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Zubby is the new rave in town now

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by don4real: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2020
illicit:

You mean that dude is 60

Yes he is.

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hanks has been looking that rickety and dilapidated for the past fifteen years or so

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2020
illicit:

You mean that dude is 60
Yeah!

6 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Soissons:

Hanks has been looking that rickety and dilapidated for the past fifteen years or so

It's well grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by Azyne(f): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Soissons:

grin grin choice of words is hilarious

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by hisexcellency34: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2020
Hard drugs looks good on him
Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by paulolee(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
really missed anks with that his strong voice and the main reason I fell inlove with his movies back then was that he was soo good in playing that bad boy character, arm robber or a drug addict..
almost all his movies must have dt story line of him just returning from abroad or being deported from abroad because of drugs and he surely knows how to kill d role with his foreign ascent..
really missed those glory days of nollywood, not the joke I do see this days..

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by GraphicsAtBest9: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
Seen

2 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by joshjc(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
lawalosky:
living his life, I guest
guess

5 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by illicit(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
sharpwriter:

Yeah!

Wow
Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by Neimar: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
See news
Mtsheeew
Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by Arry110(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2020
The man don old, dosen't mean he's using drugs

12 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by merits(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Sure guy

3 Likes

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Nothing lasts forever.....

(On a lighter mood)

......but no be like aboki perfume sha wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by ashybabs(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) by Cuntface: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Useless2020:
shut up, 60 kill you dia

He is 60

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids / This Photo Of Actress Mercy Aigbe Has Got People Talking / "My Bride, Mrs W": Banky W Gushes On Adesua, Shares More Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.