Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model (33599 Views)

Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by onyxdiarymedia: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2018
He goes by the name @Royalkennesy on Instagram. His name is Cornelius Michael, a
model, fitness instructor, and an influencer.

He has done some influencer jobs for some brands, jameson been the most recent.

He also was the model who initially wore the Viral iconic Agbada Ebuka wore to Banky w
and Adesua etomi’s wedding, #BAAD2017.

I remember him driving the girls crazy at Gt fshn wknd last year when he rocked the
runway on briefs!

Check out more sexy pictures here..

https://onyxdiary.com/finenigerianmen-royal-kennesy-cornelius-michael/

2 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by zinnydan(f): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Awwww
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by tstx(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2018
LADIES.... MATERIAL DON ARRIVE

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by latonyn(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnydan:
Awwww

You better say what's on your mind

3 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by zinnydan(f): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
latonyn:

You better say what's on your mind
how
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by onyxdiarymedia: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2018
Hot!
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Chieftroller(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Abeg give us update about Lagos apc governorship primary undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by sirusX(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Maybe na packaging...ladies choose wisely

23 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Such a local name though.Cornelius

Now this is the perfect male specimen... kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2018
He's gay undecided
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by lastempero: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2018
100yards!!!
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Africonji: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2018
He look like a fuvck boy. angry

3 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by FredBillonaire: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2018
its not by Big body but more about the content of the Brain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by AngelicBeing: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2018
sad

12 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Waakanda: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Okay now cool
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by AverageAnnie(f): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2018
where's the hotness Team slim and strong men jor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Babyforever(f): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2018
This one will left you up and scatter you on the bed cheesy Op you forgot to put his instagram handle

Modify.
Seen

1 Like

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
He's gay undecided
Hater. So men also beef their fellow men cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Bluezy13(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Putting on a shirt without an inner wear (eg, white singlet) is a turn off for me.

Wonder how guys feel comfortable in it.
I see such dressing as being irresponsible.

I'm ready for them irresponsible he-goats coming for my head!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by zombieTRACKER: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Babyforever:
This one will left you up and scatter you on the bed cheesy Op you forgot to put his instagram handle

Ashawo dey smell

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2018
sirusX:
Mabe na packaging...ladies choose wisely
Lolzzz. Definitely 2 or nothing.
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Babyforever(f): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Ashawo dey smell
How dare you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by pally123: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2018
AverageAnnie:
where's the hotness Team slim and strong men jor
I'm glad you know what we can do wink

1 Like

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Bpearl1(f): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2018
shocked

See better pikin!

NwaAmaikpe come see hot bobo. No be like you wey you fat link fanta. Lol.

Thanks to the Mod that sent you on exile, (cos you are 'osu' ) that made you shed weight due to constant beans and garri for 3 month.

Back to the matter, wetin concern me with Cee-c and the person she snapped with. Should I fry air?

2 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Babyforever(f): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
He's gay undecided
An excuse for a failed body

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Babyforever(f): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2018
Bpearl1:
shocked

See better pikin!

NwaAmaikpe come see hot bobo. No be like you wey you fat link fanta. Lol.

Thanks to the Mod that sent you on exile, (cos you are 'osu' ) that made you shed weight due to constant beans and garri for 3 month.

Back to the matter, wetin concern me with Cee-c and the person she snapped with. Should I fry air?
Chimoooo cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child / Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos / Alex Asogwa Becomes Multiple Land Owner At 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.