Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nnpc Is Still Better Than Cbn Afterall - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Is Still Better Than Cbn Afterall (1735 Views)

Nnpc Is Recruiting Fresh And Experienced Graduates / Nnpc Is Recruiting / Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Is Still Better Than Cbn Afterall by JahMan1: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2011
This write up is not meant to vindicate NNPC/Phillips Consulting for the poor job they did,but rather to point out the fraud going on in CBN.

Before the advent of the so called 1999 democracy,one will wonder if good corporations like NNPC,CBN,NPA,SEC,NEPA,NITEL,etc ever recruits new employees.The answer is YES,but through the backdoors.

The first time I was priviledged to see an advertised job vacancies in CBN was in 2001 under Joseph Sanusi(a Southerner) and subsequently Soludo did severally.This is not to say that these two never did off-the-cycle employments.
In the same 2001,my guy came from PH with a note and started work in NPA the next Monday.
NNPC did theirs in 2004/2005 under Funso Kupolokun(a Southerner) and out of the 400 GTs Accenture was told to employ the hall was filled up with 605 GTs,and ofcourse the extra never partook in the tests/inetrviews but had letters from National Assembly and a whole lot were still outside with 'powerful' letters.At the end many of those that were fairly employed were sent home(albeit some of them had their faults) inorder to accomodate the 'priviledged' ones from NASS.
NNPC has done several other widely publicised employments.

FIRS was the most organised aptitude test I ever wrote conducted by Dragnet and the job advert was widely publicised by Ifueko(a Southerner).She only delayed the successful ones unduly because of the same NASS fraudsters.FRSC under a southerner also widely publicised.SEC is still ongoing and was widely publicised under Arunma Oteh(a southerner).

It is grievous to note that CBN under Mallam Sanusi(a Northerner) wants to bring back the highly detestable mediocrity not only into Federal Civil Service but into a highly reputable institution like the CBN.
It has been highly rumored(and that is true) that CBN will be recruiting massively.The reason is because alot of their employees were told to voluntarily retire if they have less than 5 years to retire and get their old pension which is very generous.Failure to retire now will mean they will be transferred to the contributory pension.
For those of you hoping to get a fair chance to work in CBN,you may have to have a rethink because presently Mallam Sanusi has employed more than 700 people unannounced for such replacements and CBN conducted tests on Friday and the same Saturday that NNPC was holding.And how do they invite people?Ask their director of personnel and mallam because even the staff of CBN are kept in the dark and they refuse to collect CV from them.

These 'priviledged' employees make choices of where they want to work in CBN.(Ofcourse you don't expect the two kids of David Mark to work anywhere outside the headquarters,nor do you expect the son of Shamsudeen to come in at a level below the directorate even when he is as young as the sons of the serving directors).They are rude and ofcourse not ready to soil their hand to work for Nigeria.

Why is Mallam afraid of advertising CBN openings in the dailies?It is simple,Soludo brought back professionalism,intellectualism and putting round peg in a round hole and it did affect the North adversely.Mallam is interested in reversing it.Why not advertise the jobs and use Federal Character to checkmate the South from hijacking all the positions?Must you implement your Northern agenda with impunity?I can recall when Alh.Saidu was director of personnel in CBN with a degree in arabic studies.Is that what Mallam intends to bring back?

Those that know me will attest to the fact that I am for Buhari presidency.But will he be able to checkmate people like Mallam Sanusi from taking back CBN and other good agencies to mediocrity?

Help me out please!

(1) (Reply)

Am Badly In Need Of Job Around Ajah,lekki And Victoria Island / Current Jobs 2012 / First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Management Development Programme 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.