Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) (50493 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by galaxylauncher: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2020
Onitsha based Prophet Odumeje stormed an event in Alor with bundle of dollars in his hand. In the event he spoke in solidarity of Igwe of Alor in Idemili north of Anambra State

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1846796468810637/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoCBTRgLib0

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Now he display cash more than Christ !

He act like the world going around spreading money more than Christ . what a facts!

Money is capable of destroying one's image and reputation. Rich Godly men don't spread money they give it to the needy and orphanage home!

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by CandyOps(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

He act like the world going around spreading money more than Christ . what facts!

Money is capable of destroying image reputation. Rich Godly men don't spread money they give you the needy and orphanage home!

My pastor dey tell me say "money is the root of evil" but I give you money you collect am. Money is the root of evil but you no dey reject money.

Anybody wey sabi who get this quote go chop small airtime for my hand smiley

Na my own Xmas giveaway be that

modified- abeg I done get like 6 correct answers. Giveaway is over before I go do pass myself cheesy

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

My pastor dey tell me say "money is the root of evil" but I give am money him collect am. Money is the root of evil but you no dey reject money.

Umuobilibgo.

angry

OYA...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by longetivity(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Yahoo + hoodlum pastor grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by CandyOps(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Umuobilibgo.

angry

OYA...

Lol send the phone number na.. u try wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
The glorification of mammon!

May God deliver us from these blind leaders. Amen!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Heineken(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

My pastor dey tell me say "money is the root of evil" but I give am money him collect am. Money is the root of evil but you no dey reject money.

umu obiligbo - Culture ft phyno and flavour. Make I follow too bro?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

He act like the world going around spreading money more than Christ . what facts!

Money is capable of destroying image reputation. Rich Godly men don't spray money they give you the needy and orphanage home!
You took these words outta our mouth(s)!
END OF THREAD!!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
This man sef....but this is bundles of $1.

16 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by candidbabe(f): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hahahaha
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by tillaman(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Umu Jesus Kwais

11 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
angry
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by humilitypays(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmmmjm lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Brutee: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
All I can say is Money is good. God please bless me with huge money next year

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hit my signature for awoof Airtime
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Mikepenny5(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Poverty of the mind
Showing off is not sign of maturity
Have you ever thought of having everything you ever wanted, then what Else ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Gkay1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
he dey share community money abi
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
This guy grin grin grin

No be him be indabosky or wettin dem dy call am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Favemmzar200(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bbhhh
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by ATEAMS: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
It's what it's
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by joseph1832(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
This guy is a clown!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by UncleHaba22: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
this man has shown how religion has closed our eyes in this part of the world

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

erigga!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Mekudi: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
This man has money, I mean plenty money
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by EmperorFred: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yahoo Boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by bigfat: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Guy man pastor grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Hotzone(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
I love this man no homo
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Anyiodogwu: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
The lion
Join the lion family ka ibute Ike!
Ask zubby, ask jowizaza, ask onyeeze!
In fact ask all the big ballers in Asaba/okpanam

Umu Jesus Christ unu ncha ga abu 30billion!!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by jefff455: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
tillaman:
Umu Jesus Christ!!
umu Jesus KWAIS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by tranxo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

It is not money, but LOVE of money.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation / Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.