Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) (50503 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by sureinfo: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
In another world this guy go be comedian o
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by SmartPolician: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

My pastor dey tell me say "money is the root of evil" but I give you money you collect am. Money is the root of evil but you no dey reject money.

Anybody wey sabi who get this quote go chop small airtime for my hand smiley

Na my own Xmas giveaway be that

modified- abeg I done get like 6 correct answers. Giveaway is over before I go do pass myself cheesy

Money is not the root of all evils, but the love of money is

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Hushbingo: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
galaxylauncher:
Onitsha based Prophet Odumeje stormed an event in Alor with bundle of dollars in his hand. In the event he spoke in solidarity of Igwe of Alor in Idemili north of Anambra State

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1846796468810637/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoCBTRgLib0
Could be on drugs.

His level of insanity is disgraceful to the gospel vocation.

#Myopinion
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by CandyOps(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
hstar:

Anticipating sir

shey u done get am?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

My pastor dey tell me say "money is the root of evil" but I give you money you collect am. Money is the root of evil but you no dey reject money.

modified- abeg I done get like 6 correct answers. Giveaway is over before I go do pass myself cheesy

You and you pastor don't know who you claim to serve. You are both serving the devil systematically. grin

Money is not the root of Evil but the love of money. You and your Pastor need Christ in your lives.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
By their fruits you shall know them.

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

If you know the truth, you won't follow Pastors like this demon possessed idiiot.

He serves Mammon thinking he is serving Christ.

Orishirishi .
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

MONEY IS NOT THE ROOT OF EVIL,
THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE TOOT OF EVIL.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

I think you hurriedly heard your pastor, and therefore quoted him wrongly. The source of that statement (bible) actually says:

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. - 1 Timothy 6:10

Meanwhile, having "the love of money" means: to be ready to do anything (including wickedness/evil) to get money.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Now he display cash more than Christ !

He act like the world going around spreading money more than Christ . what facts!

Money is capable of destroying image reputation. Rich Godly men don't spread money they give you the needy and orphanage home!
what makes you think he has not been helping the needy
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by chaloskyx: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
ANOTHER FAKE PROPHET SPOTED
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

THE LOVE OF MONEY RATHER IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL,
NOT MONEY.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by fredie107(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

Money is not the root of evil, rather, the love of money is

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Hotzone(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Seyzcham91:
grin e no require insult and as i said you love nonsense didn't mean it to be insult

Na wa for u ooo
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Indaboski
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Chachamiliano: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

Umuoligbo in the music culture featuring phyno and flavour

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Daniella2252(f): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97584720:

You took these words outta our mouth(s)!
END OF THREAD!!!
Manna you no go do new year giveaway ?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by icankel: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

flavour, Phyno and Umuobiligbo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is actually a new kind of hustle grin for nw,is only him
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Blackestjunior(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=Chatflick post=97585461]
Send
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

He act like the world going around spreading money more than Christ . what a facts!

Money is capable of destroying one's image and reputation. Rich Godly men don't spread money they give it to the needy and orphanage home!

One big stout for u
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
JUST ANOTHER JUDAS ISCARIOT PARADING HIMSELF AS A MAN OF GOD.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Upright750: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

Umu obiligbo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Mrlola: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tradernaija:

Better than the likes of adeboye, kumuyi, oyedepo, olukoya etc who steals from Igbo's to ride private jets.

You are simply an idiot. must everything be tribalized?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Apoztl3(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

Umuobiligbo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=CandyOps post=97581021]

modified- abeg I done get like 6 correct answers. Giveaway is over before I go do pass myself cheesy[/quote
wrong. money is not the root of all evil.
But the love of it thereof

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by tmamuda(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

Your pastor abi?? Now, if your Pastor said your dad is bad person you go believe abi? Don't follow pastor follow what the word said. The Bible said "Love of Money"
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by focus7: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
There's something about the igbos and noise making, they cannot be separated
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by naijapage(f): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

He act like the world going around spreading Sermon Notes money more than Christ . what a facts!

Money is capable of destroying one's image and reputation. Rich Godly men don't spread money they give it to the needy and orphanage home!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmmm, he has left his pastorship work and now enjoying the pleasures of the world.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by LikeAking: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
I luv this guy.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Coinbased: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation / Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.