Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Doctors In The House?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctors In The House?? (1256 Views)

Please Doctors In The House, What Does This Lab Pregnancy Test Result Indicates / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House?? by Merchan: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Good day house,

I want to be straight and direct as possible. My friend missed her period for two days and did a scan. It came out she was pregnant via blood and urine test, but the number of weeks is not known. The scan said no gestational sac, no fetal pole, no myoma noted, no calculus or stone.

She immediately proceeded to using misoprostol 200mg (4pills) only. Unluckily, she just saw two droplet of blood and later the other day a brown discharge which doesn’t have mucus.

Now to the uncertainty: she did a strip test today and the lines are in even thicker l, tomorrow makes it one week she used the pills.

Please can doctors in the house help regarding this abortion, if it is complete or not. She is intending to get the misoprsotol again to use two dosage. As she is not sure of whether the stuff flushed or not.

Is there any adverse effect. Also should she use it with mifepristone instead for effectiveness. Is it certain the abortion is complete like this?? Or can she go for a scan?

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House?? by OB7Foreva(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Say no to Abortion!

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Your friend or you?

When they say shun premarital sex to avoid this kind of issues, you guys will not listen. Be playing games with your life.

4 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by Karleb(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
What's wrong with this people?
What if she or her friend decides to abort?! undecided
Re: Doctors In The House?? by demoBaba: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
My mind is telling me that it's you not any friend of yours.

You guys need to calm down.dont create problem for your future husband okay.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by Uyi168: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Merchan:
Good day house,

I want to be straight and direct as possible. My friend missed her period for two days and did a scan. It came out she was pregnant via blood and urine test, but the number of weeks is not known. The scan said no gestational sac, no fetal pole, no myoma noted, no calculus or stone.

She immediately proceeded to using misoprostol 200mg (4pills) only. Unluckily, she just saw two droplet of blood and later the other day a brown discharge which doesn’t have mucus.

Now to the uncertainty: she did a strip test today and the lines are in even thicker l, tomorrow makes it one week she used the pills.

Please can doctors in the house help regarding this abortion, if it is complete or not. She is intending to get the misoprsotol again to use two dosage. As she is not sure of whether the stuff flushed or not.

Is there any adverse effect. Also should she use it with mifepristone instead for effectiveness. Is it certain the abortion is complete like this?? Or can she go for a scan?
With passion, I hate people that go about having indiscrimate sex and turn to abortion when pregnancy results..

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by Pochettino(f): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Hmmm.
Nothing wey Fashola no go see for toll gate

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by MedicH: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2021
You need a medication that works by blocking the effects of progesterone, then making the cervix easier to open before taking this misoprostol which promotes contraction of the uterus. There's 97% this thing u did failed. The tiny blood u saw came out because the cervix is not softened and misoprostol could not push out embryo through a hard hard cervix after causing contractions. When she damages her uterus then she will understand that wahala be like bicycle.

Before u take misoprostol, u first stop progesterone production which sustains pregnancy and softens the cervix. Then u take misoprostol which promotes uterine walls contraction to empty contents

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by mariahAngel(f): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
Merchan:
Good day house,

[/s]

The only being I feel sorry for is the foetus for ending up in an unfortunate womb. Of all the wombs in world to be in... undecided

I hate abortion with a passion! Spit!

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by DenreleDave(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2021
MedicH:
You need a medication that works by blocking the effects of progesterone, then making the cervix easier to open before taking this misoprostol which promotes contraction of the uterus. There's 97% this thing u did failed. The tiny blood u saw came out because the cervix is not softened and misoprostol could not push out embryo through a hard hard cervix after causing contractions. When she damages her uterus then she will understand that wahala be like bicycle.

Before u take misoprostol, u first stop progesterone production which sustains pregnancy and softens the cervix. Then u take misoprostol which promotes uterine walls contraction to empty contents

Master
Re: Doctors In The House?? by MedicH: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Master

Re: Doctors In The House?? by MedicH: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

The only being I feel sorry for is the foetus for ending up in an unfortunate womb. Of all the wombs in world to be in... undecided

I hate abortion with a passion! Spit!

Instead of bringing that baby to earth to suffer Nigerian hardship and probably go to hell after he or she dies because of taking too much chances to survive, pls send that baby back to heaven. As I'm looking at u now, you're female and not a virgin because to stay in a relationship where u earn meal tickets, u give ur body. This alone makes u hell fire candidate. If u end up in hell, u will certainly wish ur mother aborted u.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by CVhurb: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2021
This type of topic is not meant for Nairaland Op. U should have posted something like this on Quora or Reddit.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House?? by sisisioge: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
I doubt if the attempt worked. Please tell her to see a doctor for proper management. No doctor will drop names of drugs for you here as they could get in trouble biko. Tell her to see a doctor and stop gambling. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House?? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
embarassed leave to he baby. let the innocent child enjoy his journey na
Re: Doctors In The House?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nonsense! Your friend or u? stop deceiving yourself we all know is u. Continue killing all the children in your womb then after blame village people.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by frozen70(f): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Merchan:
Good day house,

Pls assist her by telling her that she should stop the drug abuse because of her womb and her ovaries

She couldn't take preventive pills to prevent unwanted pregnancy after sex

So how come she is taking a stronger pills to abort

Take her to the hospital for proper diagnosis

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House?? by Patriarchy001(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
MedicH:

Instead of bringing that baby to earth to suffer Nigerian hardship and probably go to hell after he or she dies because of taking too much chances to survive, pls send that baby back to heaven. As I'm looking at u now, you're female and not a virgin because to stay in a relationship where u earn meal tickets, u give ur body. This alone makes u hell fire. If u end up in hell, u will certainly wish ur mother aborted u.

Interesting angle.
May God have mercy on our souls. Nawa.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House?? by Patriarchy001(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
MedicH:

shocked shocked
So you're an expert at administering abortions?
Wetin person no go see for this life lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by mariahAngel(f): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
MedicH:

Instead of bringing that baby to earth to suffer Nigerian hardship and probably go to hell after he or she dies because of taking too much chances to survive, pls send that baby back to heaven. As I'm looking at u now, you're female and not a virgin because to stay in a relationship where u earn meal tickets, u give ur body. This alone makes u hell fire. If u end up in hell, u will certainly wish ur mother aborted u.

For the bolded? ARE YOU MAD? ARE YOU INSANE? WHAT A WRETCH!

HOW DARE YOU? Do you even know me to even dare to make that assertion?
If you dare to try this nonsense with me again, I'LL CURSE YOU WITH THE RAGE WITHIN ME!

IT IS A NEW YEAR! IT IS TOO EARLY TO BE UNFORTUNATE!

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House?? by MedicH: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

For the bolded? ARE YOU MAD? ARE YOU INSANE? WHAT A WRETCH!

HOW DARE YOU? Do you even know me to even dare to make that assertion?
If you dare to try this nonsense with me again, I'LL CURSE YOU WITH THE RAGE WITHIN ME!

IT IS A NEW YEAR! IT IS TOO EARLY TO BE UNFORTUNATE!

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Doctors In The House?? by MedicH: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Patriarchy001:

shocked shocked
So you're an expert at administering abortions?
Wetin person no go see for this life lipsrsealed

As u de suffer like this dont u wish u were aborted? If u come go hell fire like this omo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House?? by mariahAngel(f): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
MedicH:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Try that shit again you foolish fool!
Re: Doctors In The House?? by Patriarchy001(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
MedicH:

As u de suffer like this dont u wish u were aborted? If u come go hell fire like this omo grin grin grin

Na you go roast for fire. No be me cool

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House?? by MedicH: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Patriarchy001:

Na you go roast for fire. No be me cool

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Doctors In The House?? by MedicH: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Try that shit again you foolish fool!

Think about it oo eeh. It's better you're aborted than to suffer in naija and end up in hell. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In A State Of Confusion,what Should I Do? / Missing Man In Kaduna, finally found / Family Rebels: Children Of Hate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.