Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 (20759 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by sylve11: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sad! sad

Nice one @ op cool

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by Dollanaira: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oh
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by ipobarethieves: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin sad Ogun state. sad grin.I'll Neva drive my car enter dat side again.Olambe,giwa whatever dey call the area.
Shellsploit:
Amazing!
When u go come okearo, matogun museum heritage sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by ceejayluv(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
That statue's six pack is inspiring. New year resolution added
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by motherlode: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
travelwaka:

Thanks for bringing this to light... Between how was your journey? cuz I know say that road no try cry
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by Buhomo: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by sexymonkey(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
hefelove:

This journey of no return, I dey reason if person use drone go that side make we see wetin make people no dey return
The point of no return is between the lagoon and atlantic sea, there's a well they drank from back then (well of attornation). I might do a short video if the phone I bought is delivered to me before I go there next week.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by AlmaIganishire: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wow � so lovely
Don’t be caught unaware with unplanned expenses, the best time to start saving is now, use iNest by FCMB. Create as savings profile here: https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by bigcee(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
explosiveskull:
How you dey take generate money to sustain this your waka lifestyle or are you an olosho?
Ona don start again

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
hefelove:

This journey of no return, I dey reason if person use drone go that side make we see wetin make people no dey return

Lol.. why they gave it that name is because that was the place those who were sold into slavery passed through and never came back.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by travelwaka: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hahahahahaha I must admit , I don't even know how it happens, I just carry my bag once I'm bored and set some money aside and I won't come home until the money finishes

explosiveskull:
How you dey take generate money to sustain this your waka lifestyle or are you an olosho?

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by travelwaka: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Funny thing is the road is better now, some parts of the road has been tarred and some times I just charter a boat all the way.

motherlode:

Thanks for bringing this to light... Between how was your journey? cuz I know say that road no try cry
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by explosiveskull(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
travelwaka:
Hahahahahaha I must admit , I don't even know how it happens, I just carry my bag once I'm bored and set some money aside and I won't come home until the money finishes

Nawa ooo but anyway may God nourish your passion, hope say you know I no ask you that question to mock you? It was indeed an honest and innocent question.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by damosade(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
I remember SERIKI ABASS
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by jojothaiv(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ema na gbele..
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by travelwaka: 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lol I totally understand. I don't even take offense with what anyone say online. The kind of bashing I get some times cracks me up. You know most people don't have chills.

explosiveskull:

Nawa ooo but anyway may God nourish your passion, hope say you know I no ask you that question to mock you? It was indeed an honest and innocent question.
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by Lawalemi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
How is the road from Agbara? A terrible experience it was for me during this Christmas
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by Aw007(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shellsploit:
Amazing!
When u go come okearo, matogun museum heritage sad
For which side that one dey?
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by explosiveskull(m): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2021
travelwaka:
Lol I totally understand. I don't even take offense with what anyone say online. The kind of bashing I get some times cracks me up. You know most people don't have chills.

You are indeed a nice person.
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by E2eGAYMl7: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by cardoctor(m): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2021
Fantastic
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by travelwaka: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2021
You can also go by boat, it's faster and more adventurous. It's about 1 hour 10 minutes from Apapa

Lawalemi:
How is the road from Agbara? A terrible experience it was for me during this Christmas

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by motherlode: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
travelwaka:
Funny thing is the road is better now, some parts of the road has been tarred and some times I just charter a boat all the way.

Boat charter sounds quite interesting... I really can't try it tho because I am aquaphobic. Hope to conquer the fear someday. cheesy

Besides, keep up the good work. Cheers to a New Year. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by travelwaka: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
It's not as crazy as people think. It's almost safer than driving on Nigerian roads. I have been on almost every kind of boat from banana boats to transfer boats to cruise ships to yatch , I have even kayaked from ikoyi to Lekki. I help people overcome their fears, kindly follow us on IG to see some of the boat cruise www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours

motherlode:

Boat charter sounds quite interesting... I really can't try it tho because I am aquaphobic. Hope to conquer the fear someday. cheesy

Besides, keep up the good work. Cheers to a New Year. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by Originalsly: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
sexymonkey:

The point of no return is between the lagoon and atlantic sea, there's a well they drank from back then (well of attornation). I might do a short video if the phone I bought is delivered to me before I go there next week.

@ travelwaka .... verrrry interesting.... nice video... love the statue..... video footage made it even better.... great piece of art. Hope you do visit there again and give us a whole lot of insight.

@ above... will be looking forward for your thread. If possible ... see what bits and pieces you can get from elders.... same to travel aka... when you return!
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by travelwaka: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thanks, this means a lot to me and I will ensure I get the video of the point of no return up ASAP

Originalsly:

@ travelwaka .... verrrry interesting.... nice video... love the statue..... video footage made it even better.... great piece of art. Hope you do visit there again and give us a whole lot of insight.

@ above... will be looking forward for your thread. If possible ... see what bits and pieces you can get from elders.... same to travel aka... when you return!

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by princessfelix: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Please where in Badagry is it located? I'd like to visit.
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by ednut1(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2021
longetivity:
God punish lord lugard
he looted public funds since 1960 ba
Re: My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 by travelwaka: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Badagry shares a border with Benin republic it's located after mile 2 , it's a coastal town
princessfelix:
Please where in Badagry is it located? I'd like to visit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Mt. Sumeru Volcanic Eruption That Killed 14 In Indonesia(Photos) / Nigerian Doctors Moving To Canada - Let's Meet Here! / Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airports Over Increased Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.