Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Contact Me To Verify Your Business On Google For More Wider Audience And Sales. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Contact Me To Verify Your Business On Google For More Wider Audience And Sales. (135 Views)

Juki Industrial Sewing Machine With Affordable Price #55,000 Call To Verify 0803 / Why It Is Absolutely Important To Verify The Paternity Of Your Kids If You Can / Neatly Used Camry Wider Light 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me To Verify Your Business On Google For More Wider Audience And Sales. by Demmiebobo450(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Good Day everyone.. I am here to take your business to the next level, I specialize in getting your business verified on google...As we all know, google is one of the most powerful search engine in the world. And millions potentential customers search google per seconds....Why getting your business on google?

1. It is important because it will showcase a business/office/shop when someone is searching for a products or services rendered by the business.

2. It gives directions to the search to locate the business/shop and When I click on direction, it will prompt Google map to open, from where I will get a road map to locate the shop.

3. It displays the business contact information including opening hours and closing hours.

4. It offers business a gallery to showcase the business products or services.

5. It also offers a free webpage for the business.

All these and many more are the advantages of putting a business on Google Business Listing.

I have done this for many clients and it's very effective..

I also run facebook ads strategically for business to generate tons of sales ..

Contact me on what's app via 08168267440.

(1) (Reply)

2021: A Toast To New Beginnings / Family / Hello Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.