Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" (22611 Views)

Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Cefopig406: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Good morning
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by friday2011(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Uyi168:
And you are still showing village people the same womb...
sad

She don born since naa.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Dagger111(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
Good to see that she now knows that God is real and he is a merciful God.

I guess those days of her youthful exuberance and stupidity is now over angry

Who would have taught this girl that had the mind to tear some pages of the holy bible and used it to smoke weed will now be thanking God for safe delivery

Dont blame her, she was passing through a lot then. God redeemed Himself by giving her a child. Now she knws God exist and He will continue to exist.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2021
That means someone has been fvcking her seriously without condom. I still can bet that she isn't married.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by blinking001(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2021
After you've used several abortion pills to destroy yourself you're still having the audacity to spew trash. Shameless evening newspaper.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by jovijovi: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Thank God for your life

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by sinkhole: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2021
The first solution to any problem is to first acknowledge the existence of the problem!
Many people/women wish away their problems, In Jesus Name embarassed
Congrats to those who acknowledged, confronted and defeated their problems.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by etrouble: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2021
But she is yet to defeat psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Neddstark: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Really, sincerely, I dont give a hoot about this sick one. Hope the child doesn't inherit the mother's mental attributes.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2021
light099:

The bipolar girl who once used the Bible as ashtray is now finally grateful to the Almighty.
She must have realised this life is more than chasing cheap clouts on Social Media.
When life fires shots at you, only the Almighty would be there for you.

Everyone goes about forming atheist, free thinker, open mind, though guy, skeptic, exposed and traveled, illuminated mind bla bla bla, but a day comes in your life when you look at those inconsequential values you once cherished and realize they all stink, only the concept of life from the perspective of the Almighty makes all the only meaning in this whole life.

Above all, I also say thanks to God Almighty, the only sense in this nonsense called life, the only life in this death called life, the only color in this monochrome life.
Happy new year folks!!!

Light099 was here

I really love this post, you hit the nail on its smiley head.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2021
fabianiyobosa:
PCOS doss not prevenr you from carrying your child or getting pregnanr.

Tell her please
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by bizzibodi(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Baba Jehovah has answered her call & gvn her fruit of the womb Let JAH b praised!grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Ishilove: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2021
PCOS can be managed.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by osazsky(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
This new year, may all those seeking for fruit of womb have their prayers answered and May they carry their own children
amen

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Ibime(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2021
fabianiyobosa:

You dey mind her? It is not an impediment to child birth
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by imagrg(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2021
Ok.
Safe sailing.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by IgboWarlord(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2021
You know ehnn?There was a time private shit was private shit...
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by BlackPantherCri: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2021
fabianiyobosa:

I taya o!

I've collected 4 pregnancies with PCOS
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2021
It does!!! Jeez
fabianiyobosa:

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2021
fabianiyobosa:

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by shadeyinka(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2021
fabianiyobosa:
It does o!

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by DimIsaac10(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Everything about her na lie..
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Proffdada: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
[code][/code]
light099:

The bipolar girl who once used the Bible as ashtray is now finally grateful to the Almighty.
She must have realised this life is more than chasing cheap clouts on Social Media.

Everyone goes about forming atheist, free thinker, open mind, though guy, skeptic, exposed and traveled, illuminated mind bla bla bla, but a day comes in your life when you look at those inconsequential values you once cherished and realize they all stink, only the concept of life from the perspective of the Almighty makes all the only meaning in this whole life.

Above all, I also say thanks to God Almighty, the only sense in this nonsense called life, the only life in this death called life, the only color in this monochrome life.
Happy new year folks!!!

Light099 was here
that's the good thing about grace. Ever since Christ died for our sins atheists and misotheists have been enjoying that freedom unlike before Christ when they get struck down instantly

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Blackdisciple(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Uyi168:
And you are still showing village people the same womb...
sad

The tin tire me ooo
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by GodwilldoitAmen: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
This new year, may all those seeking for fruit of womb have their prayers answered and May they carry their own children
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by frog12: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
why can't this IDIOT just keep the PICTURE PRIVATE?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by BRATISLAVA: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Born the pikin first make we dey sure say na you carry the belle cos you fit go blow air inside your belle talk say na pikin dey inside. We sabi una like woman pant.

This sounds funny. How can she blow air in her belly to the extent we will think she's pregnant?
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
Good to see that she now knows that God is real and he is a merciful God.

I guess those days of her youthful exuberance and stupidity is now over angry

Who would have taught this girl that had the mind to tear some pages of the holy bible and used it to smoke weed will now be thanking God for safe delivery
Wait for real lol
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
light099:

Happy new year folks!!!

Light099 was here
Exactly
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
fabianiyobosa:
Actually it does know that is if it's severe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 28th Birthday Today / Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.