Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,352 members, 7,850,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" (22610 Views)

Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by tonee45: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
LegendVibes:

She shared a photo of her rocking her baby bump and revealed that she ended 2020 on a "high note".

Beautiful.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Oliviajones(f): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Craaaa:
First thing that came to mind was how she exposed her unclothedness on Instagram live with mc galaxy. It's already on the Internet for life.... Her child will see it. U see this life eh, whatever u do, at least consider ur unborn children...
I'm a little curious, no offense intended. What happens if the child sees the unclothedness online? It won't be the end of the world for either one of them would it? Worse things have happened on earth
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by hopefulLandlord: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Proffdada:
[code][/code] that's the good thing about grace. Ever since Christ died for our sins atheists and misotheists have been enjoying that freedom unlike before Christ when they get struck down instantly
They were getting struck down inside a book but in reality they were just getting called fools while going on to live their lives
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by hopefulLandlord: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2021
light099:

Everyone goes about forming atheist, free thinker, open mind, though guy, skeptic, exposed and traveled, illuminated mind bla bla bla,
How do you mean "forming"?

but a day comes in your life when you look at those inconsequential values you once cherished and realize they all stink, only the concept of life from the perspective of the Almighty makes all the only meaning in this whole life.
what of people who believe in your god that "a day" came and they realise it stinks too?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Craaaa: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oliviajones:

I'm a little curious, no offense intended. What happens if the child sees the unclothedness online? It won't be the end of the world for either one of them would it? Worse things have happened on earth
Well, in that case u can as well do same.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
How do you mean "forming"?
what of people who believe in your god that "a day" came and they realise it stinks too?

Yea, I can remember quoting you couple of weeks ago but you played smart by carefully avoiding replying back.

'Forming' - This means some junkies go about trying to sound like they know something about what they really know nothing about.
Last time I checked, there hasn't been any proof yet to disprove a God. Since no knowledge of such exist nor could ever exist, all atheists are mere actors 'forming' a fantasy role. The word 'atheist' is just a fictional character acted by different clowns.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by hopefulLandlord: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
light099:

Yea, I can remember quoting you couple of weeks ago but you played smart by carefully avoiding replying back.
I do get quoted a lot. it's hard replying everyone but I would reply you if you can post a link to the post you're talking about. I'd be eagerly awaiting it

'Forming' - This means some junkies go about trying to sound like they know something about what they really know nothing about.
Last time I checked, there hasn't been any proof yet to disprove a God. Since no knowledge of such exist nor could ever exist, all atheists are mere actors 'forming' a fantasy role. The word 'atheist' is just a fictional character acted by different clowns.
what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Your reply however didn't address the question I asked to counter your point
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
I do get quoted a lot. it's hard replying everyone but I would reply you if you can post a link to the post you're talking about. I'd be eagerly awaiting it.
Even if you get a lot of quotes, things were different on that day. I'm positive you saw it. To locate it, check your mentions but use your browser search tool to find my moniker from your mentions. That should take you directly to the post with no stress.

What can be asserterd without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Your reply however didn't address the question I asked to counter your point

Dismissal is not disproval, rather it's just a temporary hold on a claim till evidence emerges.
Going further, there are still lot of things in space we don't know because of our limited tech. Our inability to provide any evidence about such yet, isn't disproval of their existence.
The God controversy is a one-way traffic, you can prove it (at worst, on individual level) but you can't disprove it.
No matter the angle you want to view it from, the atheist always end as the charlatans.

What is that question you want me to address?
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by hopefulLandlord: 4:59am On Jan 04, 2021
light099:

Dismissal is not disproval, rather it's just a temporary hold on a claim till evidence emerges.
Going further, there are still lot of things in space we don't know because of our limited tech. Our inability to provide any evidence about such yet, isn't disproval of their existence.
The God controversy is a one-way traffic, you can prove it (at worst, on individual level) but you can't disprove it.
No matter the angle you want to view it from, the atheist always end as the charlatans.

What is that question you want me to address?
I repeat, What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

the question : what of people who believe in your god that "a day" came and they realise it stinks too?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Boxer007(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2021
Oliviajones:

Hello I hav moiney. Please do u hav yansh & can I has your nomba please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Getting Married Next Year / Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 28th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.