Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1222043 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
WhiteIverson:

Omo na end of month I dey get the money

ehn okay na. e still far
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Chai And you go become person papa one day God help this country

Amen....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by WhiteIverson: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Binance:

Bro take it easy,,,Me like dis, I just dey mark time

Start with 20k if you must...its not as easy as we always envisage

True bruh, na vision 2021 sha. I'm planning to start February. Even if I can't play everyday, at least some days will have some odds that are 99% sure.

Also I'm planning to use betway. Because I don't want any verification ish with bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Melaye:
u23
Chai nothing Buhari no go see for aso rock Common get the fvck outta here
Chai... so you no want help me?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by WhiteIverson: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=Melaye post=97864982][/quote]

Dino melaye, after u and your cohorts don wreck this country finish, the best thing for us na to japa.
Very soon una go soon start dey borrow money from the citizens.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=WhiteIverson post=97865125]
Not everyday? Alabi is omnipresent, omniscience and omnianyhow.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by WhiteIverson: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=waploger post=97865184][/quote]

E get some kin selections for football wey alabi hand no dey reach but na our quest for big odds dey make us lose.

For example Liverpool or Barca 1x at home is 100% sure
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
WhiteIverson:

True bruh, na vision 2021 sha. I'm planning to start February. Even if I can't play everyday, at least some days will have some odds that are 99% sure.

Also I'm planning to use betway. Because I don't want any verification ish with bet9ja
Good target...I am planning to start a roll over when all league resume from break.

You can't get it everyday

I deal with sportybe.t

Biggest odds and prompt payment, those features are all I need.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
WhiteIverson:

E get some kin selections for football wey alabi hand no dey reach but na our quest for big odds dey make us lose.

For example Liverpool or Barca 1x at home is 100% sure

atletico Madrid, Milan, Bayern, when Alabi say na your time . noting can stop

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by AXYZ: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
AXYZ:

Let me make an attempt to salvage something out of this ticket. Games nowadays look unpredictable.

B96TZCAWTZWQZ-5265153

E don red
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by WhiteIverson: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
waploger:

atletico Madrid, Milan, Bayern, when Alabi say na your time . noting can stop

Athletico and Milan form dey shaky na. And besides their winning streak had to come to an end.

Bayern is only good for Over2.5

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by WhiteIverson: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Binance:

Good target...I am planning to start a roll over when all league resume from break.

You can't get it everyday

I deal with sportybe.t

Biggest odds and prompt payment, those features are all I need.
Sportybet used to be my good luck charm. I'll stay up every night to play live games. Used 3h to win 13k playing under goals during live matches.

I remember when Zlatan was still in MLS, he had a rivalry with one other guy in the league for who'll score more goals that season. That night both their teams were playing, before 20 mins both teams don score. I rush play am over5.5 with 5k because I knew Zlatan and the guy would try to out score each other. Las las the match finished with 7 goals. I won about 32k.

Also when the app had a glitch, I for chop 4 million but I didn't know that to place a bet on the glitch you'd have to flex one or two of the games on the ticket.
Las las I still chop 21k on top the glitch.

That year famalicao were promoted to Portugal first division, they were balling that season that I thought they would win the league. I use dem chop money in 2019 because they were giving Porto, Sporting and the rest a hard time.

Sporty is the bomb men, but my last winning was in 2019, staked 35k to win 164k.
I wanted to continue but I gave my BVN for someone to use on his own account, and whenever he withdraws, i get 3k commission. So officially I can't use sporty again.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Anjop: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2021
WhiteIverson:

Sportybet used to be my good luck charm. I'll stay up every night to play live games. Used 3h to win 13k playing under goals during live matches.

I remember when Zlatan was still in MLS, he had a rivalry with one other guy in the league for who'll score more goals that season. That night both their teams were playing, before 20 mins both teams don score. I rush play am over5.5 with 5k because I knew Zlatan and the guy would try to out score each other. Las las the match finished with 7 goals. I won about 32k.

Also when the app had a glitch, I for chop 4 million but I didn't know that to place a bet on the glitch you'd have to flex one or two of the games on the ticket.

That year famalicao were promoted to Portugal first division, they were balling that season that I thought they would win the league. I use dem chop money in 2019 because they were giving Porto, Sporting and the rest a hard time.

Sporty is the bomb men, but my last winning was in 2019, staked 35k to win 164k.
I wanted to continue but I gave my BVN for someone to use on his own account, and whenever he withdraws, i get 3k commission. So officially I can't use sporty again.
shocked sporty bet slayer
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2021
WhiteIverson:

You are a business man.

Till date my biggest winning came from sporty
Bet9ja get as e be,to me.

This year alone I've played 12 tickets all on sporty, win 6, loss 6 but made profit.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by orgylover: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2021
Disturb:
you guys never fail to prove someone right
wahala for who no give this pissed beggar money cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Cooked this

but I no get funds to cut am into safer pieces.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by drmikeadams(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2021
grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Waytoobig: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by orgylover: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Waytoobig:
can you please show where he begged for money in that qoute?
wahala for who get 1000 accounts for naiaraland for begging cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturb: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2021
orgylover:
wahala for who get 1000 accounts for naiaraland for begging cheesy
if you like.. No go de huzzle your awoof jumia voucher wey you go use chop..

I beg your papa?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturb: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2021
Orgylover voucher of 25k de but bring #1500
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Sniper4real(m): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2021
M
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tunde55(m): 1:38am On Jan 09, 2021
BC3DTG9X Edit and Remix
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Templarwolf(m): 2:17am On Jan 09, 2021
waploger:
Cooked this

but I no get funds to cut am into safer pieces.

i like this picks, drop your games tomorrow too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 3:36am On Jan 09, 2021
my recomended draws today:fulham, reading, preston, mirandes, . avoid leicester , sevilla n derby county in ur bets at all cost
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin
come find me that 3 huns/2huns wey dey there make i do rollover.i go payback with interest
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 4:13am On Jan 09, 2021
possible big odders 2day:real socidad win@3.65, stoke win@5.15, dundee win@3.25, hamilton win@5.30, gronning @ 4.50, den haag@4
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by massalati(m): 6:23am On Jan 09, 2021
Any sure 6odd make i play with 5k school don resume oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by southsouthking(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2021
massalati:

Nothing sure o, instead use 1k frm dat 5 k take play the 6 odd.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2021
massalati:
me see need Money fa. Sch fees na 40k..

And I never get shi shi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by orgylover: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2021
InyandaBegger:

grin
3am u still dey beg cheesy wahala for who get sleepless nights o

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.