Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1222271 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by andycoal40(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Happy New month bro... Anything for the boys cool

undecided .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Gorillakiller25: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Gorillakiller25:

Bro no forget me..
Cc gentlepeace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Gorillakiller25: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2021
GentlePEACE:

Very soon I will do general giveaway. You are noted already
did not get anything bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Springboot: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Check your WhatsApp

You seem to know alot about 1xbet, I want to ask a question, there's an option to add account in another currency, does that mean if I add a new account in usd, I can deposit and also withdraw in usd? Thanks.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tempest01(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Guys I am working on a prediction site. To start fully this coming season.

Please go through and give suggestions.

Mybetpicks . com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2021
tempest01:

mybetpicks . com

www.Alabithegreat.com

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by seedorfy134(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2021
tempest01:

mybetpicks . com

lastlastAlabigoWin.com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Juicewrld27: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2021
tempest01:

mybetpicks . com

www. Alabi'smoneybank. Com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Springboot:

You seem to know alot about 1xbet, I want to ask a question, there's an option to add account in another currency, does that mean if I add a new account in usd, I can deposit and also withdraw in usd? Thanks.
Yes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tempest01(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2021
tempest01:

Mybetpicks . com

1000trillion:
www.Alabithegreat.com

Na wah for una oh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
tempest01:

Mybetpicks . com

AlabiNabastard.com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tempest01(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
tempest01:

Mybetpicks . com

Juicewrld27:
www. Alabi'smoneybank. Com

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tempest01(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
tempest01:

Mybetpicks . com

Catfishing:

AlabiNabastard.com

Wetin dey do you?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Cheeryfeet: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Capitawap:
I swear I dey owe like 7 different loan apps currently and I'm ready for the worse. The calling of contacts and sending messages stuffs they do.

How it started

It was just one app called Palmcredit I borrowed from but I couldn't meet up with the payment due to certain circumstances. They started warning me that they'll call my contacts if I don't meet up. I had to install another loan app and borrow from them just to settle palmcredit with the hope that i'll borrow from them again after I've repaid and look for 2 sure odds so I can now settle both the one (kashkash) I used to settle palm credit and the latter itself.. naso money enter bush.. ever since then, I've been installing one app to settle the other and use the money to play bet with the hope that I'll win and settle all of them. Money just dey enter bush..

Now my accumulated debt is close to 70k from about 7 loan apps ( their extremely high and crazy interests made it that much).

Na the calling and messaging of contacts stuff be my worse nightmare. Last two years I was making about 150k monthly from my business. Something went wrong during covid last year and that was the begining of my troubles..

Say no to gambling.

Say no to loan apps.

I still believe in a miracle. God go do am.

How far did this go. I'm currently in exactly this same position right now and I am scared of them calling my contact. I have denied them all access to my contacts message etc on my phone, will it actually work, or have they already downloaded them on their servers.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Gorillakiller25: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please don't comment on this thread . Just follow and read it... Abeg

https://www.nairaland.com/5255577/dispute-resolution-thread-pickup-deal/155#104325252
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

How far did this go. I'm currently in exactly this same position right now and I am scared of them calling my contact. I have denied them all access to my contacts message etc on my phone, will it actually work, or have they already downloaded them on their servers.
Go and pay your debt and stop looking for a way not to pay which you don start by blocking your contacts from them

Wicked soul, I pray they disgrace you in a way you never imagined....anuofia
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Joeblaze26(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
1000trillion:
Go and pay your debt and stop looking for a way not to pay which you don start by blocking your contacts from them

Hmmm...Easy on him bro...It's actually not an easy feat to pay back any kinda debt let alone online loan apps....Shit is crazy! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Joeblaze26:
Hmmm...Easy on him bro...It's actually not an easy feat to pay back any kinda debt let alone online loan apps....Shit is crazy! undecided
How we go take deal with Alabi this new season, open a telegram group with a maximum of 50 members, only bet Id or screenshot of staked games will be acceptable

Cc Binance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Joeblaze26(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
1000trillion:
How we go take deal with Alabi this new season, open a telegram group with a maximum of 50 members, only bet Id or screenshot of staked games will be acceptable
Cc Binance
I'm ready to join any group whatsoever...The principal aim is to beat the bookies...The thing is there must be a plan, strategy that we must stick to! Enough of the '#100 to win #1M long tickets'...If it's 2-5 odds and it's consistent...It's great.

cc Stephenmoka4 Redistrict Crystalboss

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Cheeryfeet: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
1000trillion:

How can a person live with such venom ,such bitterness. Wow. I will never be disgraced and I will pay them their money. Simple. Go and die, Anumanu.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Joeblaze26:
I'm ready to join any group whatsoever...The principal aim is to beat the bookies...The thing is there must be a plan, strategy that we must stick to! Enough of the '#100 to win #1M long tickets'...If it's 2-5 odds and it's consistent...It's great.

That's great....patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Asadujames202(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
official website or whatever sites stated on their terms and conditions.

I have checked the official website for some leagues
Yet, no useful information

For, example
Salzburg v Ried
I wanna check how many fouls each committed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

How can a person live with such venom ,such bitterness. Wow. I will never be disgraced and I will pay them their money. Simple. Go and die, Anumanu.
Shatap
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by emsco(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Psg ruined my neighbour 155k yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Architectkene: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

Just change your bank card. Let them call your contacts.. No allow high blood pressure kill you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Aurelius1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Yes
Please I've forgotten my Ixbet password and username. I've not used the account since 3 years now. How do I retrieve them both. ( username and password)?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Architectkene: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
The soon we try out other sport the better for all of us.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Architectkene:

Just change your bank card. Let them call your contacts.. No allow high blood pressure kill you.

You are valid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Cheeryfeet: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
1000trillion:
Shatap
Onye iberibe. I wonder why it's paining u for another person Mata. Bile kill u there.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kelblaq(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bet9ja finally removed combo market, I nearly murder them grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kelblaq:
Bet9ja finally removed combo market, I nearly murder them grin

Wetin b dis then?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Cooldude90: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Joeblaze26:

Nice one here. Make una let's try this. It's not everyday we'll that 100 to let winning 500k.

We can pick btw 2 and 10 odds with a stake of 5H for a start.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.