Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1206050 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
symbuul:

ehe na.
Bet that ya worwor gf make I chop am
I am cellibate bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hunry: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
talktofemi:

Nairabet and merrybet have it.

Not anymore, I already checked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

I am cellibate bruv

Celibate kee you dia angry
ashawo boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Alvin212(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
GuntersChain:
Great punters, which bookie has the best odd and bonus

Stay off
Bet9ja & Betking

Both of them have kwashiorkor odds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by talktofemi: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hunry:

Not anymore, I already checked

You say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Alvin212(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
betshopagent:
make una follow me try this

Alabi jazz is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hunry: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I'm not familiar with such but, I think 8 8 8 sport have it

You're right, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kirinwa: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
ezeonline2:
cc: Umartins1, typicalgamer, Stephenmoka4, jagaban880

5 Odds Starting @ 7pm this evening.

Booking Code: 3YWKXPX

Bless me after win

MY BANK DETAILS

Bank Name: First Bank

Account Number: 3173689537

Account Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

Show me evidence that you played this game #5000 and I'll refund you the money.

Booking a game #5000 and giving mugus to risk and pay you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hunry: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
talktofemi:

You say?

Seems available in lite & pc version only, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Today's 2 odds boomed....

Rollover for 3 days. 2k to 16k

Watch this space.

Believe strong gooonnnn cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Pearlqueen(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by wiseone28: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Pearlqueen:
Somebody should please dash me #200.

B9ja
Pearlqueen

Thank you
[/s] Weekend is approaching if you are a guy one day labour job will give you 2k that will be enough for the weekend..

If you are a lady check your contact list you will still find an old crush flash him he will call..

Give him a lab dance before you go he will give you money for TP which will be more than your actual TP.

It will be enough to bet during the weekend.

Stop begging to bet everyday its irritating.
Except someone is giving out freebies you take.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pearlqueen:
Somebody should please dash me #200.

B9ja
Pearlqueen

Thank you
Hustle and stop disgracing your family online!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by talktofemi: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hunry:

Seems available in lite & pc version only, thanks

You welcome.

Btw, Nairabet still have it too. CHecked just now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Pearlqueen(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
wiseone28:
Weekend is approaching if you are a guy one day labour job will give you 2k that will be enough for the weekend..

If you are a lady check your contact list you will still find an old crush flash him he will called

Give him a lab dance before you go he will give you money for TP which will be more than your actual TP.

It will be enough to bet during the weekend.

Stop begging to bet everyday its irritating.
Except someone is giving out freebies you take.
Easy on the grammar sir.

Where did you see me beg to bet EVERYDAY?
Please, don't be dillusional and kindly shove your pieces of no good advice down your butthole.

Have a pretty night rest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Pearlqueen(f): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

Hustle and stop disgracing your family online!!!
So asking for #200 online now means disgrace to one's family. If you've ever been in a tight corner and made a request for a bailout before then, you're also a generational disgrace.

Stay peaceful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FM19addict(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

Watch this space.

didn't boom in the last 2 days, decided to take a break today now see what happens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by wiseone28: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pearlqueen:
Easy on the grammar sir.

Where did you see me beg to bet EVERYDAY?
Please, don't be dillusional and kindly shove your pieces of no good advice down your butthole.

Have a pretty night rest.
Night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

Watch this space.

Nice one.
Make fear no catch you when you reach 8k sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pearlqueen:
So asking for #200 online now means disgrace to one's family. If you've ever been in a tight corner and made a request for a bailout before then, you're also a generational disgrace.

Stay peaceful.
Shut up!!! You are devoid of shame...begging 2h to use and gamble - look how messed up your miserable life is!!!!..

If you are a female, I will bet my gf's life that you can lick the ass of a madman just to buy lady's pampers angry

Generational begging curse is affecting you....you need to seek the help of a spiritualist. Bst

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
symbuul:

Nice one.
Make fear no catch you when you reach 8k sha grin
Trust me to ride on till the 3rd day wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
FM19addict:
didn't boom in the last 2 days, decided to take a break today now see what happens
It is all luck...I have been following the pattern and I think it will ride for 3 - 4 days cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Thazard(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
symbuul:
Na small small person fit collect something from alabi consistently.
This is so true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by wiseone28: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

Shut up!!! You are devoid of shame...begging 2h to use and gamble - look how messed up your miserable life is!!!!..

If you are a female, I will bet my gf's life that you can lick the ass of a madman just to buy lady's pampers angry

Generational begging curse is affecting you....you need to seek the help of a spiritualist. Bst
Its a sign of addiction..

I like betpawa cos with 1 naira you can still bet.

You can also fund your account with mtn recharge card.

Sometimes if i am in a tight corner i do borrowed mtn to fund and bet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

Trust me to ride on till the 3rd day wink

I'll be rooting for you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
wiseone28:

I have never been lucky with betpawa. Don't even know the last time I used them.

Imagine not withdrawing for once!!! Na only deposit I dey deposit embarassed

Them juju strong goon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
symbuul:

I'll be rooting for you cheesy
grin

You dey motivate me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
wiseone28:

This is the height of addiction tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by wiseone28: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

I have never been lucky with betpawa. Don't even know the last time I used them.

Imagine not withdrawing for once!!! Na only deposit I dey deposit embarassed

Them juju strong goon
Na betking and bet9ja them juju dey hold me..

I do win with betpawa grin

But sometimes my problem with them is the lack of options.
sometimes not even 1x.

A 40 odds with 100 naira can get you upto 9k with betpawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FM19addict(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

It is all luck...I have been following the pattern and I think it will ride for 3 - 4 days cool
hope it happens just like past week and rides till Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kantebets(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

grin
Nairaland people no nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by chidonez: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
It might look small but trust me it means everything to me..alabi has finally freed me from the shackles of consecutive losses
I just needed to see the green in my bet history
grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.