Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1235112 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DeckeyLyrical(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
addictedwriter:
To the so called punters on twitter that post foolish games for followers and discreetly play high or low odds and refuse to share i don't understand. A punter i follow won over 780 odds with 10k stake yesterday and i asked myself, why didn't he share? Imagine if he shared that game, how many people he would have increased their account balance to solve different bills. The country is freaking hard and gambling (wisely not daily) have helped people , myself inclusive to solve emergency bills. Please guys share all your games here, u could save anybody's urgent needs. I don't believe in a game will cast if i post it nonsense, all na luck.....peace out#

QN7HW3 (saw on twitter) but reduced and removed some games 434 odds for anyone interested, i am low on funds but any1 could be lucky to win this my edit....
@Joeblaze i edited your 10 minutes corner, to 9 games(1461 odds)....anyone can win from here too
QNC6SF....my personal picks and games

Goodluck, may the odds favour us

I book on Sportyyyyy 600+ odds. I removed one game.

BC3KN7GT
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kharol1234: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Thazard:

Please can you fund my account 500 for #500 airtel?

kharol1234 Stephenmoka4 lorayne waplogger joeblaze26 samueltemi337 Prince4rm92
I don't have fund in my account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Prince4rm92(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Thazard:

kharol1234
Stephenmoka4
lorayne
waplogger
joeblaze26
samueltemi337
Prince4rm92

Na Mesmer de run dat one
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jephson67: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
miracood:
Nawa for clumbies o
If lhim.eet drop "dot" una go still quote am grin
see this hungry one wey never chop better food for weeks don dey form like say he no dey do worst

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Prince4rm92(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wahala if one no enter embarassed embarassed

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by KanielOutis92: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
bantamx:
Coming from a begging peasant all the way from ashawo thread. The first day of the year you queued up for 5k which u never got.you called him BABA BOSS all sorts of titles for crumbs, you pleaded like a diabetic patient in desperate need of Insulin grin
"Honest people will always be hated, not because they are incorrect ( they may be exactly right ), but because some loathe truth and its agents"...Stewart Stafford. Regardless of what he did on the first day of the year, what that guy said, was nothing but the TRUTH, my friend!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jabhunter: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
i am here to trigger you peasants because it seems disturb don see who pass am. the idiot don lock up. na thunder go fire my mama
lol.. You wey if i troll you fire for fire.. Next thing you go do na to begin upload my picture

Wetin my pictures never see for your Hand?
Thread calling me a kidnapper ✔️
Thread labeling me a scammer ✔️
Thread labeling me a pussy hunting sugar boy ✔️

You are a fool...Certified and stamped... First day of the year you were queuing for 5k...All your damage control no go work

Form big man with satannist Monika then parol romance section looking for giveaway with another moniker ✔️

Mad dog do mistake ejaculate ontop your ma..ma d.ildo..& now the world has to deal with a federal nuisance grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Samueltemi337(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Prince4rm92:
Wahala if one no enter embarassed embarassed
drop codes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Dpharisee: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:
Some good tipster no dey drop games here again bcs of this childish behavior wey some people dey exhibit.. Imagine today weekend na only two ticket we see.. Unlike before people go rub mind together just to achieve one goal
Too many kids on the thread, I come here to get games from punters but they seem to have abandoned the thread and even when they drop games we miss it because of too many irrelevant talks and beggars here

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Prince4rm92(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Samueltemi337:
drop codes

I played all

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bantamx: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
KanielOutis92:
"Honest people will always be hated, not because they are incorrect ( they may be exactly right ), but because some loathe truth and its agents"...Stewart Stafford. Regardless of what he did on the first day of the year, what that guy said, was nothing but the TRUTH, my friend!
E remain make you finger im honest Nyash rub am for bread chop am. EAT the truth....my friend!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
lol. i am not seeing your email. you can email me with this bossjepson28@gmail.com
I'll mail you Asap!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jabhunter: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
KanielOutis92:
Excuse me sir... Would you like to lick here or you want take-away?

grin if you like asslick from now till tomorrow.. That bst no go drop you anything.. He carefully dodges posts like yours defending his lunatic head and picks those telling him the truth

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Samueltemi337(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Prince4rm92:

I played all
ohhh

I played that too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jephson67: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jabhunter:
lol.. You wey if i troll you fire for fire.. Next thing you go do na to begin upload my picture

Wetin my pictures never see for your Hand?
Thread calling me a kidnapper ✔️
Thread labeling me a scammer ✔️
Thread labeling me a pussy hunting sugar boy ✔️

can u imagine the bastard peasant. so if usa is fightng a war with iraq, iraq will start telling usa weapons to use in fighting abi.? or usa will tell iraq the type of weapons to use abi. see the reason why u are poor and still begging is because of your dumb mentality.
i am fighting a war with you, i can use any weapon i like. i cant tell you what you should use and you cant tell me what to use. like now i dey go upload am. my goal is to make sure u reply and we derail this thread. you should respect me for the fact that i tell u whaere i am going to punch you and i punch you and you no fit dodge am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kharol1234: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
play if u wish

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bantamx: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Idiotic asslicker
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Thazard(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kharol1234:
I don't have fund in my account

Chai
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jabhunter: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
[s]can u imagine the bastard peasant. so if usa is fightng a war with iraq, iraq will start telling usa weapons to use in fighting abi.? or usa will tell iraq the type of weapons to use abi. see the reason why u are poor and still begging is because of your dumb mentality.
i am fighting a war with you, i can use any weapon i like. i cant tell you what you should use and you cant tell me what to use. like now i dey go upload am. my goal is to make sure u reply and we derail this thread. you should respect me for the fact that i tell u whaere i am going to punch you and i punch you and you no fit dodge am[/s]
skrr okoto meow meow

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jephson67: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
bantamx:
Idiotic asslicker
you na shit you dey chop
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Prince4rm92(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Samueltemi337:
ohhh

I played that too

BC3KNDWG risk 1k odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
see this hungry one wey never chop better food for weeks don dey form like say he no dey do worst
Mail sent....I wanna be a tough girl.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by erniok(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:

I book on Sportyyyyy 600+ odds. I removed one game.

BC3KN7GT
Did you see the coupon code I dropped. You can also edit to your taste but my advise is leave Greece leagues. They are king of under 10.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Thazard(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Prince4rm92:

Na Mesmer de run dat one

He would collect a transaction fee. I want the 5h intact.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jephson67: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jabhunter:
skrr okoto meow meow
love this. once this happens i know say i don hit u in a way wey be say u no get wetin to talk. you are to predictable. that is why mothers need to give children breast milk instead of akamu. your brain na akamu akamu
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
cynthia50O:
Mail sent....I wanna be a tough girl.
You better be careful! Jephson67 issa rapist, murderer, scammer and nonetity!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jabhunter: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
At least i drink akamu... You na Dog milk them feed you infant stage grin

Na why you de behave like ekuke on heat
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jephson67: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
100trillion:

You better be careful! Jephson67 issa rapist, murderer, scammer and nonetity!!
this post just proved that you are not disturb grin
i will rape your mama anytime though and i wll murder her pussy. return the 6k you scammed

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jephson67: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jabhunter:
At least i drink akamu... You na Dog milk them feed you infant stage grin

Na why you de behave like ekuke on heat
quote me dont me scared . not quoting me is a sign of weakness. when you get weak, i get pissed.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Jephson67: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
i am smarter than fbi cia and dss combined. i can never looseguard. roger that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Thazard(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
quote me dont me scared . not quoting me is a sign of weakness. when you get weak, i get pissed.

Chai

Trouble for who buy this guy matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Joeblaze26(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Thazard:

kharol1234
Stephenmoka4
lorayne
waplogger
joeblaze26
samueltemi337
Prince4rm92
Quit the unnecessary mentions bro...I'm sure you're very much aware of the guys that does this business on this thread...Pls stop the nuisance undecided

cc Stephenmoka4 Motta Timilehin Latidoh1

Kindly mention the aforementioned monikers next time. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.