Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,057 members, 7,832,557 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (52937 Views)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ex mark anniversary
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Kaycee7(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Congrats to them.

I am sure Adaeze’s ex must have been convincing himself Yobo would dump her. So that he can cone to NL and type about his materialistic ex that is begging to come back.

11yrs later...

grin grin
So you carry this violence enter 2021

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
I have one very beautiful girlfriend exactly like this, but the girl financial issues big pass my village.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kaycee7:
So you carry this violence enter 2021

I done change o. cheesy
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
I
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by chatinent: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Good.
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Kaycee7(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

I done change o. cheesy
Okay ooo. Make I use fear believe. grin
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nnemuka(f): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
Believe me, if you have money, I mean money, you will be able to sustain your marriage 70%..
Money brings respect..
Na money go make you dey call your junior broda boss or chairman..
Dangote with all his money couldn't keep his marriages.
Married 4times and divorced 4 times. Side chics sef he cannot sustain

5 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nnemuka:

Dangote with all his money couldn't keep his marriages.
Married 4times and divorced 4 times. Side chics sef he cannot sustain
hence the 70% tag
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Why is the woman bent like that? Or is that part of posing? Not cool at all. Meanwhile, hubby looks cute. My spec cool

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Lenient001: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is Rihanna who Don Jazzy has been craving for grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by femmoy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
Believe me, if you have money, I mean money, you will be able to sustain your marriage 70%..
Money brings respect..

no be lie bro.
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sizer07: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Homeboiy:
Who are they?

Ur now assistant coach ,former captain of ur nat.team n his lovely family.WHO ARE YOU?
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Cantonese: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Homeboiy:
Who are they?

They are decent people with a good name , decent children and a very happy home. They are well known in the society.

I think that your question should be addressed to you. Who are you?
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cassyrooy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Congrats to them.

I am sure Adaeze’s ex must have been convincing himself Yobo would dump her. So that he can come to NL and type about his materialistic ex that is begging to come back.

11yrs later...

grin grin
Poco I thought you left this sassy part of you in 2020? grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Congrats to them.

I am sure Adaeze’s ex must have been convincing himself Yobo would dump her. So that he can come to NL and type about his materialistic ex that is begging to come back.

11yrs later...

grin grin

what about your drugs? why should her ex stoop so low to bring someone he chop clean mouth to social media?

a real man eat eat eat eat continue eating and when the lady get confused/ tired then you passed it to the next user/beneficiary

what exactly are you celebrating here? the joke is on you

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
This Igbo girl dey chop ogoni man money lol nobody talked or noticed but if na election, poor people dey suffer sha oh na dem tribalism kill pass

- Igberetv reports

Odesola Adesola

Damn Nigarrr
Igbo girls are irresistible cos God have bless Igbos with beautiful girls take it or leave it. Even Davido will tell you better.
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by eyinjuege: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Congrats to them.

11yrs later...

grin grin

Stop opening the wound that is just managing to heal na..
Hahnhahn
Stoppeet cry

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by eyinjuege: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cantonese:

They are decent people with a good name , decent children and a very happy home. They are well known in the society.

I think that your question should be addressed to you. Who are you?

cry
It was probably just an innocent question
Not everyone will know this family and many just read caption without reading the post itself.
No gbas gbos in 2021 pls..

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by wisdomclay(m): 12:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Cute
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2021
God has blessed them. Both of them respect themselves. Wish them many years of happiness
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 1:18am On Jan 02, 2021
These Afonja guys will castigate our girls but most of them will still leech on these Ibo girls for marriage.....they want ourbeautiful girls to give them beauty with brain.

Am angry, Yoruba boys concentrate on your women , leave Ibo women alone oo!!!!

God punish any Yoruba guy that will open mouth talk thrash about Ibo ladies!

These
envoymedia:
Former Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo and his wife Adaeze Yobo have showered praises on each other as they celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary on 1st January 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of himself and his wife, Adaeze on his Instagram handle, Joseph Yobo wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJguMVor1N2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Adaeze Yobo also took to her Instagram handle to shower praises on her husband. She shared a video clip of herself and her husband. She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJghyqyneKJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMOnZI4yy3A
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary Joseph Yobo and wife..
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 3:34am On Jan 02, 2021
you said Ex but am also reading his wife....
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by olatunbosun12362: 5:02am On Jan 02, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS! Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased.Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken.But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.♥️
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
Money brings respect..

Stupid mindset only found among blacks. That is why the race has failed in developing any of her society. Rubbish mindset.
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2021
Princedapace:

Stupid mindset only found among blacks. That is why the race has failed in developing any of her society. Rubbish mindset.

all these untrained bastards, can't u people just comment with sense?
I aired my own opinion, can't u do same and move on?
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by folu4real(f): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
Money brings respect..

I don't think is only money as loong as the marriage is not an abusive one, beating is not involved and they understand each other, that marriage will surely last.
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by UcheforGod(f): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Homeboiy:
Who are they?
They are human beings
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Isabella199: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / Top 12 Most Famous African Entertainers ( Photos ) / Mercy Eke Shows Off Her Valentine's Gifts Worth Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.