Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village (2843 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / Newly Built 3bedroom Terrace House At Lekki Phase II Gardens @21.5m / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by ibinaboonline: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
First of all, sorry if you came here expecting to see a large snake for lalasticlala to salivate over. There's no snake or ancestral shrine on the roof of my father's house. But I decided to ask about this pole that looks like a telecom mast because the truth is I don't know what it is or what it is used for. I understand that I probably sound naive, but our people say person wey dey ask question no dey miss road. This pole has always been here since I was small when my dad was still alive. I can't find any cable or something linking it to any part of the interior. So the thing just stand there since tey tey. As I come village again, I come think say make I take picture come show una. Is this some kind of dstv or telephone pole or what? Please nairalanders, nobody sabi pass una. Enlighten your brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Legalcriminal: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
That’s Biafra radio signal I’m sure you get good signal when Lamidi Cownu give speech on radio.

I cum in peace

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Raysleek: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Always confirm the integrity of that mast make e no go fall for person head abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Kestolove(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ipob or biafra?
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by dawnomike(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Old lightning receptor of those days... Only your dad could have answered why it was installed on his roof

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by kuonbe(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
is for answering calls from the farm. just like intercom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by allen113: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Shellsploit: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
kuonbe:
is for answering calls from the farm. just like intercom

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by IgiveFreebies: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Snake detector

as lalaticlala
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by TANID(m): 12:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Let Me wait Till I Learn About it
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by sincerlyyo(m): 2:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightning arrestor

4 Likes

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Nicklaus619(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2021
sincerlyyo:
Lightning arrestor

What the fvck.
Kuku kill me cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Petyr1: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
For lightening
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by NiklauseFred(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2021
sincerlyyo:
Lightning arrestor

Hhhhhheeeeeeeh e don do biko !!!!

You sure say no be English go kill us this year? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by iamyemiakins(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Nothing wey person no go see for this country
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by rowland545(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
sincerlyyo:
Lightning arrestor
u say wat?

Come again
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by gentleman82: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
your dad uses it to monitor activities going on around his vacinity, he doesnt truth people living near him.

(1) (Reply)

Get Quality Aluminium Windows Delivered To Your Site / Get Architectural Design That Brings Multiple Returns Of Your Building Projects / New 5bedroom Detached Duplex With S/pool At Acadia Groove Estate Osapa Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.