Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,720 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association (70434 Views)

Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos) / Photo Of Eniola Badmus And Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Celebgistz1: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa Savage recently shared a photo with Starboy Wizkid on her IG page as she declared herself the queen of the Pepper Stew Association And Wizkid as the King

She wrote:

tiwasavageIntroduction: President and the First Lady of the Pepper Stew Association ��� #ThisIsAfrica #Beautiful ❤️

See below:

Source; https://celebgistz.com/tiwa-savage-declares-herself-the-first-lady-of-pepper-stew-association-photo/

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Celebgistz1: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
This table she is shaking.

62 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Ever8054: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
kennygee:
This table she is shaking.
which table ?...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
lol, Nigerian lady must be a Nigerian lady. Tiwa isnt an exception. Women follow the money and fame. Anything else is jara.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by NwaAmaikpe: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked

Tiwa has a very bad taste in men.
I'd have preferred if it were Humblesmith she was shagging.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Victni: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
pheww... we don dey reach somewhere....

She wan start to dey confess..... we dey wait..

make i use my glasses look the picture well.... cool

See more: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/tiwa-savage-calls-herself-first-lady-as.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by IamD18: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Munzy14:
lol, Nigerian lady must be a Nigerian lady. Tiwa isnt an exception.
Women follow the money and fame. Anything else is jara.

She's following no money and fame of anyone bruv. she's making her damn money.

And yes, they keep making money the more we keep poke-nosing on their matter.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by GOFRONT(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
cool

Chaii....See as wisky leg dey rub tiwa puna

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by tayebest(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Everywhere stew! cool
Teebliz to his troll right now! cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lol!
See what instablog has caused.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai. This one is loud.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by slawomir: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by nanakgh(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Stew must be a new word in your country. .

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by iammo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley sad one for tee billz, men go through a lot after break up, and we ain't allowed to cry out or else we seem like not "man enough" or not though enough..... Imagine investing your money time and connection on the woman you love to become a star thinking she might grow to support you in future and booom!!!! Wizkid showsup, and people tell you to move on

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Proffdada: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Teebilz will be ordering his pepper stew from edible catering grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
This has to be the funniest comment under that post.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Teebliz brought this upon himself for believing and wanting to go back to Tiwa Savage.He should have forgotten about her and moved on

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Jamexjulius(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Trash...... how this news go help put Goodwin my table.

Check my signature for more details on how to earn money online, ITS NOT FREE OH, YOU NEED TO INVEST BEFORE WARNING

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by aziaka111(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dis woman no get shame at all,.

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by CaptainFM1: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But Humblesmith is very humble!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by fergieboy: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
This stew slangs was originally from mrjoloof though undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by KanwuliaExtra: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa my gal!
Baby GAL, SHOW DEM! grin
Make dem BURST! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by aguiyi2: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Seems Tiwa lacks confidence when it comes to men.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Corrinthians(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't know what this stew thing is all about?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by officialJP(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
I think they look good together, ride on ride on guyz

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by 1x2x3: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mr Jollof is the original stew president.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Topmaike007(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wizkid knows how the music industry is played and he is playing it well..

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Dredgemaster(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

She's following no money and fame of anyone bruv. she's making her damn money.

And yes, they keep making money the more we keep poke-nosing on their matter.
. Abeg tell them, maybe dem go think with their brain instead of the third leg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.