Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class (549 Views)

Magickal Tips For Upcoming Spiritualists / HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. / Celebrating The Divine Manifestation Of The Godhead His Holiness Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by mystiquerebirth(m): 12:55am On Jan 02, 2021
It's a new year and you need new results for your endeavours. Are you willing to end delays, poverty, disappointment and troubles around you? Then, I have the solution you need.

I'm bringing you two powerful magickal seminars that would help you take that leap from obscurity to ascendancy.

I'll be guiding you in a practical magickal seminar to perform rare and highly effective rituals, spells and invocations/evocations for manifesting money, jobs, material things, love and other needs. This self-paced class would show you the secrets to manifestation and drawing wealth.

Here are the details for the two upcoming classes:

1. Money manifestation class: this practical class is focused on the secrets and art of drawing money to yourself.
I shall expose you to the dynamics of working with spirits and the universe to draw the money you need.

You will gain an understanding into the theories and the dynamics of money and how it's affected by the spiritual world.

This class requires you have a basic understanding of spirituality and magick.

Fee: 20 thousand Naira
Duration: 5 days
Venue: online
Date: 1st to 5th February, 2021

2. MANIFESTATION SECRETS CLASS: This class is designed to teach you the system to manifest your needs within a short time, whether it's money, love, jobs etc.

You will be empowered to overcome the enemies of delays, disappointment, backwardness etc.

You will be given a theoretical and practical understanding to the proven secrets of manifestation.

Fee: 10 thousand Naira
Duration: 3 days
Venue: online
Date: 7th to 9th February, 2021

If you are interested in any of this powerful seminar, send me an e-mail at: mystifiedsymphony@gmail.com, indicating your interest.
Re: Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by SocialJustice: 12:59am On Jan 02, 2021
It's still January 1st baba, relax first.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by mystiquerebirth(m): 1:57am On Jan 02, 2021
SocialJustice:
It's still January 1st baba, relax first.

More light to your paths.
Re: Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by mystiquerebirth(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
This 5 days training would be teaching you the Most effective laws of attracting money to yourself. I would also be releasing to you the secrets to drawing steady paying customers and clients to your business.

I would be teaching the secrets to open doors rituals, working with the various spirits associated with open doors, the crossroads and also your ancestors to banish poverty and open doors to draw in wealth.
Re: Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by Valkrie: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
@OP..I get confused atimes with stuff like this..you claim to be able to want to teach people magickal ways to attract money, meaning you are a guru in the art and charging people for money again...? If what you want to teach people works I don't think you would be asking people for such meagre money as you would have been very rich from it and even want to lift people off poverty by that way and providing free info...I don't get it...

1 Like

Re: Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by Jman24(m): 4:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Valkrie:
@OP..I get confused atimes with stuff like this..you claim to be able to want to teach people magickal ways to attract money, meaning you are a guru in the art and charging people for money again...? If what you want to teach people works I don't think you would be asking people for such meagre money as you would have been very rich from it and even want to lift people off poverty by that way and priding free info...I don't get it...

Hahahaha. Man must wak
Re: Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by Jman24(m): 4:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Valkrie:
@OP..I get confused atimes with stuff like this..you claim to be able to want to teach people magickal ways to attract money, meaning you are a guru in the art and charging people for money again...? If what you want to teach people works I don't think you would be asking people for such meagre money as you would have been very rich from it and even want to lift people off poverty by that way and priding free info...I don't get it...

I do tell people, if you want to cure your high blood pressure, do come to nairaland
Re: Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by Hiploko(m): 5:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Valkrie:
hungry dey waya op na. U no want make e chop? Na d hussle
Re: Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by atom080: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by Valkrie: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2021
Where is the spiritual teacher..! hope he has not closed shop...?
Re: Powerful Magickal Money Manifestation Class by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2021
I will be interested.....the universe is so vast and full of mysteries. The secrets to wealth and its attraction are gifted knowledge only a few knew about. Those who have this gifts are rear, so wen you sees one ..follow him to teach you!

(1) (Reply)

From The DNA Of The Flesh To The DNA Of Holiness Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Video: Man Who Claimed He Killed Tb Joshua Finally Lamds In Trouble / About The Second Coming Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.