Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. (3281 Views)

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It / Kundalini Spirit Manifestation In The Churches / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by intrepidJ: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
I went to bed forgetting to turn off my sound system, I had Paul Wilbur play all night long. I woke up in the morning to see as many as 12 dead cockroaches in the middle of my living room. I though it odd but ignored it and swept them away. Now I enjoy playing music when while washing dishes, so I had Hillsong on my play list. I played it , no so one did the music start did I see cockroaches coming out of no where in disorientation, looking for a way out. Some where walking on their head, they seem in pain. And they seems Intelligent. I notice they pretend to be dead, no soon had opened the kitchen door did they all flee. I thought this mega odd. I shut the door in time to prevent all from fleeing then stoped the music. They remained motionless pretending to be dead.

I played Runtowns new "Why" song nothing happened. The moment I switched to Hillsong again oh boy, this was beyond scary. I ran upstairs and boy on my knees to pray, suddenly I felt this overwhelming depressing feeling, like somethj g weighting me down. Very disconcerting. I summoned up strenght and opened my mouth. Suddenly I noticed objects falling on me. I opened my eyes and saw insects dropping dead. On closer inspection I notuced these were not your normal I sects. They didnt look like insects, they had green eyes and a some weird features.

So I took photos on went on Google. I spent close to the entire day searching for any known insects with similar features.NONE. I went on the National Geographic database, nothing of the sorts. Now I am convinced there is some supernatural connotation to this event. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by intrepidJ: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
More

Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by Tittusstar22(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
you need power to take charge in 2018, come to Opm tomorrow
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by Evangkatsoulis: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Psychosis

1 Like

Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by Troblem(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by hopefulLandlord: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
intrepidJ:
I see cockroaches coming out of no where in disorientation, looking for a way out. Some where walking on their head
I'm gonna need a video of that

1 Like

Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by danvon(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Paul Wilbur what song exactly maybe I'll play it
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by QuietHammer(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Tittusstar22:
you need power to take charge in 2018, come to Opm tomorrow
Opm ko, opc ni
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by intrepidJ: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
danvon:
Paul Wilbur what song exactly maybe I'll play it

Weight of your glory. Your great name.
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by intrepidJ: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I'm gonna need a video of that

You kidding me? Think I made this up.
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by obinna58(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm coming to prove you wrong
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by intrepidJ: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
obinna58:
I'm coming to prove you wrong

Waiting
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by Drdreyy: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhaahahaha, your house must be very dirty and untidy to have all those insects and cockroach claims.... Well i believe you made this up.

when next you play that song, set up your camera and do some recording..

**Modified**

Just read one of the topics you created that made FP sometime ago.. You also cited this case there,.. Seems you are not joking afterall. I would advice you visit your pastor and tell him everything....

But guys here would still like to see the video clip of those cockroaches in motion... But I believe you though

CC intrepidJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by obinna58(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
intrepidJ:
More

It took just 5mins of my time before I could identify the Particular insect you tagging spiritual, i'm quite surprised it took you a whole day and yet you couldn't,

Stop believing in nonsense because you weren't able to get the right information.

Evania appendigaster Is the name and it's beneficial because it's parasite to cocroches and it hunt for their egg-cases

Guess you now know it's relation with cocroches

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by hopefulLandlord: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
intrepidJ:

You kidding me? Think I made this up.
I'd like to see the video of cockroaches walking on their freaking head
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by obinna58(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'd like to see the video of cockroaches walking on their freaking head

Leave that dude, religionists are not always straight forward, they are very good liars
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by danvon(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
intrepidJ:

Weight of your glory. Your great name.
Sorry no action played both songs, it's good but nothing happened, maybe it's your house try playing the song again wait is it hillsong or Paul Wilbur
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Great and Marvelous
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by intrepidJ: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
obinna58:

It took just 5mins of my time before I could identify the Particular insect you tagging spiritual, i'm quite surprised it took you a whole day and yet you couldn't,

Stop believing in nonsense because you weren't able to get the right information.

Evania appendigaster Is the name and it's beneficial because it's parasite to cocroches and it hunt for their egg-cases

Guess you now it's relation with cocroches

Who do you think you are kidding? There is no resemblance between the picture of a fly you posted and what I posted.
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by intrepidJ: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Word

Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by obinna58(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
intrepidJ:

Who do you think you are kidding? There is no resemblance between the picture of a fly you posted and what I posted.

OK then continue with your delusion
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by obinna58(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
intrepidJ:
Word
Still doubting

Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by intrepidJ: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yes
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by mimopel(f): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number

Cc IntrepidJ
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2018
@IntrepidJ

I did mention once that you should invest just a few hundred Naira in purchasing Green Leaf anti roach insecticide. It's a roach nuclear weapon. 1 pack for each room of your house will do. Also get guys to work on emptying your septic tank.

If these two don't work, then oh well.......
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by emmayayodeji(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2018
obinna58:

Guess you now know it's relation with cocroches

Nice one
Re: HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. by izayavotu: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2018
This is how people joke about shit and it really happens... we all know d sheep who cried wolf....

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H / Does The Hellfire Punishment Make Sense? / Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.