Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife (37844 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by olulove(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2021
So, I took out time to take post wedding pictures (if there's anything like that �) with my wife of 5 years...

This is just for your viewing pleasure.

P.S

We are blessed with 3 Adorable daughters

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by olulove(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2021
More

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by olulove(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2021
With My lovely Daughters

147 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by olulove(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2021
And this

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2021
Lucky man, him children done come fine, I no fit do mistake marry wugly woman no matter how your character like make e good reach I no dey do.
I can not sacrifice my children's future for my own little comfort dem must fine

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Ishilove: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2021
You've been married 5 years and you still look this young? Kudos to you, unlike these agbayas looking for excuses not to settle down. They come online to be ranting redpill and marriage na scam. They are looking for whose daughter to impregnate without the responsibility of commitment.

May your home continue to be blessed. You have a beautiful family smiley

359 Likes 21 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by MrHighSea: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2021
very Cute.

Try born boy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by ouzo1(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:
You've been married 5 years and you still look this young? Kudos to you, unlike these agbayas looking for excuses not to settle down.

U ask us(agbayas) make we marry u na im we refuse?

no dey spread rumors joor.

60 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Ishilove: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
MrHighSea:
very Cute.

Try born boy
And if e no born boy nko? Girl no be pikin?

170 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Ishilove: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2021
ouzo1:

My comment is based on what your bothers write on social media and people's experiences. They are the vocal majority.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by ouzo1(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

My comment is based on what your bothers write on social media and people's experiences. They are the vocal majority.

Mine too is based on What your cousin sisters put out.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Islie: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:
You've been married 5 years and you still look this young? Kudos to you, unlike these agbayas looking for excuses not to settle down. They come online to be ranting redpill and marriage na scam. They are looking for whose daughter to impregnate without the responsibility of commitment.

That is a lie..... All those small girls that are looking for sugar daddy, "big god" and millionaire to marry without them having a thousand in their account...

Do you want your brothers to marry such

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by faithfull18(f): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2021
Sweet.
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Ishilove: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2021
ouzo1:

Mine too is based on What your cousin sisters put out.
Well, tell your brothers to repent from their irresponsibility. No be their mate dey post picture of his 5 years spouse and their pikins? Make una repent, ndi woke generation.

11 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by MrHighSea: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

And if e no born boy nko? Girl no be pikin?
no biggie. they're already very ok. my wish, not his.

no carry matter for head.

HNY, Sir.

3 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Ishilove: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2021
Islie:

That is a lie..... All those small girls that are looking for sugar daddy, "big god" and millionaire to marry without them having a thousand in their account...

Do you want your brothers to marry such
Those girls know what they want and while I don't approve of parasitic relationships, everyone is allowed to chase their dreams (within the ambit of legality). If your dream is to be a leech and a trophy wife, by all means actively pursue it, but my brothers have sense and will not marry such women into their homes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by ouzo1(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Well, tell your brothers to repent from their irresponsibility. No be their mate dey post picture of his 5 years spouse and their pikins? Make una repent, ndi woke generation.

If your Cousin Sisters adjust then dem fit Be like the Lady wey marry that their mate wey post family pishure up there.

11 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Ishilove: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2021
ouzo1:

If your Cousin Sisters adjust then dem fit Be like the Lady wey marry that their mate wey post family pishure up there.
You have data. Tell them by yaself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by faithfull18(f): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Cool, my eyes are well fed and won't be hungry for a while.

6 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Abilistic(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Beautiful family!
Find someone who is proud to have you, scared to lose you, fights for you, appreciates you, respects you, cares for you, and loves you unconditionally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Lordswazz(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Well, glad you're happy. E be like na the female chromosome full your body o. Take am sufry before your house become nunnery (just kidding).

Ishilove:

Well, some ladies marry at 18. Wetin make you wait until your 20s? and you get mouth dey call others agbaya.
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by chukwuibuipob: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2021
coolHappy New year to U/ur lovely family
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Primrose9ja: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2021
olulove:
So, I took out time to take post wedding pictures (if there's anything like that �) with my wife of 5 years...

P.S

Beautiful, God continue to bless your home

3 Likes

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2021
ouzo1:

grin grin grin
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Asura: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Nice
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by millionboi2: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2021
olulove:

P.S

u won trend abi

1 Like

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by DropsMic(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by pyyxxaro: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2021
MrHighSea:
very Cute.

Try born boy

E be like say naa Girls full the guy preeek oh

Abeg u fit help am do the next lashing, because he told me he needs a boy cool
Re: New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife by Omezif(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Wedding can be define as marriage ceremony which happened from the church usually accompany with party and meal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father. / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.