Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches (445 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches by NwekeUG(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Reno Omokri: "Dear men, Channel Your Sex Urge Towards Physical And Spiritual Progress!"

Reno Omokri has taken to his Instagram handle to advise men, especially the unmarried to channel their urge for sex towards success rather than wasting it through sexual intercourse, IgbereTV reports.

Reno explains that the sex hormone in man, testosterone was made by God to drive men into excelling, and if this hormone is well managed, can make men attain great heights of success in life.

He wrote:

"Dear men,

Control your hormones. It is possible. If you have the urge, go and succeed so you can marry. Let the sex urge push you towards success, not towards excess of adultery or fornication. Go for extra streams of income, not extramarital sex! Redirect your libido to your job or business. God gave you testosterone to compete and come out on top, not to die atop women. Convert your testosterone to confidence. When the sex urge comes, stay with it, but channel it towards physical and spiritual progress!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJi5egMhnpT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1377695/reno-omokri-dear-men-channel-sex-urge-towards-physical-spiritual-progress/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches by Naijaarchive(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches by Humanoid01(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
This to me, is the wisest of this man's sayings. So revelational. "When the sex urge comes, stay with it, but channel it towards physical and spiritual progress" . I love that part.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches by dahmie2013: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
I concur. I always say, a man that will succeed must be able to control his sexual desires. Even as a lady, I always think money. I believe the greatest feeling in this life is to think of something and have it. Not just having what you need, but what you want. Like the Kardashians.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches by Abilistic(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Well said.....

The quality of your life comes down to one thing:

Self-discipline
Re: Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Despite the hate and castigation many people have for Mr. Reno, he won't stop spiting facts!

Well some of his post I read and pass, some I affairm to it. Well this one is fireeeeeee !

I do wounder men who take all sort of nonsense just to please a lady sexually, imagine the
propensity? After pleasing a girl they go back to zero, with brokenness.

The energy to be used for productivity is use to satisfy thier lustful desire. What a pity?

Lazy youth in hard work but vibrant youth on bed. What a shameful way to live a youthful life. !
Re: Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches by IamD18: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Proper Konji knows no motivational quotes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches by emorse(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
This Reno guy sef. You too like social media. Come make I tell you something.

Re: Reno Omokri: How Men Can Convert Sex Urge To Riches by longetivity(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Reno my gee cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Most Grand Wedding Ever | Nazom's Wedding Vlog | Umu Obiligbo, Flavour, And / Paternity Fraud: Now Is The Appropriate Time To Criminalize This Fraudulent Act / Increase In Gas Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.