Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God (28744 Views)

Are Curses Real? / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by lalasticlala(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God — Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Founder and President of LoveWorld Incorporated, popularly known as Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has warned people who criticise clerics such as pastors and other ministers of God to desist from doing so.

The pastor said this in his New Year message to his congregation on Thursday.

He said people fond of criticising ministers of God are cursed.

Oyakhilome also advised people to desist from “waging war” against the church of God, describing it as a revered institution which cannot be defeated.

He said, “I usually tell those in my ministry, don’t criticise God’s people, especially the ministers of God. Leave them alone for the Bible says ‘whatever they do, they do them unto the Lord'.

“You’re not the one to accuse another man’s servant. Don’t join anybody to criticise other ministers. I tell my family members the same thing. Leave them alone because there are curses against those who do so.

“If you do, you find out sickness won’t leave your home; there would always be one terrible thing about your family. So, don’t join those who do that, they are ignorant.

“Don’t let any man push you against the church of Christ, it doesn’t matter what your political position is. Refuse to accept anyone telling you to destroy the church.

“Whatever you want to do, do it, but don’t touch the church of God. I warn you, leave the churches of God alone. The church of God cannot be defeated.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/01/there-are-curses-people-who-criticise-men-god-%E2%80%94-pastor-chris-oyakhilome

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by lathrowinger: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
See this sule, and what about people who lied against God. Flexing our tithing, living lavida local...
My fellow nairalander, Google and check the list of reachest pastors in the world
My Naija pastors occupied 1 to 20...
Jerusalem pastors sef dey learn work
God is watching indeed

247 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by iamyemiakins(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Another banger

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Why are Nigerian pastors always threatening their followers??

328 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Sweetamara2: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Only the spiritual can understand this .

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Olatunji1929: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
scam!

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by KingLennon(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
And you receive tithes from these cursed people sir...

God should have mercy on us because nobody holy....

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by DirtyGold: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Where is his source of this information?
These men just love to lord over other men who take them serious.
Even the bible admonishes against false prophets

What's tha business?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by bligs: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Instilling fear into the sheepees.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
All these pastors sef

Even God shock when he hear this one

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Legalcriminal: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
And no curse on man of God wey don use tithe paid by poor sheeps to acquire wealth for himself

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by akwaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Only if the men of God are real

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
You are right but there are conditions... first the said clergyman must be a REAL servant of God and must be right on the subject matter as well. Even the bible tells us to test every spirit (1John 4:1) .....

just like your opinion on 5G was not a scriptural issue but mere science. And you were very wrong in your submissions on it. Even incited people against government/public infrastructures. Majority of your submissions on COVID-19 were very wrong and also misleading, etc. You don't expect people with #6 to keep quiet while false or wrong information is being passed by ministers with little or no understanding of the subject matter......

We are not slaves (Gal 5:1), God has given us liberty to speak boldly against false teachings and beliefs or heresies. So African pastors shouldn't do or say things to enslave their members. I always say this, I respect every REAL man of God. But it doesn't mean everything they say is correct or biblical. For me 95% of what they say is based on their own understanding and personal opinions. For instance Pastor Adeboye once said "if you don't pay tithe, you won't go to heaven". That's his opinion and also according to the scriptures not correct. Tithing, offerings, or giving are never conditions to make heaven. They only attract their own blessings period.

For me the key is; Respect men of God, but don't Fear them. I only Respect and Fear God

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by chiefolododo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
This is the truth whether you accept it or not

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by BENRAZY(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
What about fake man of God are the curses fr them too?

10 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

gaius01:
I succumb !
You are a wise man sir!

Mekanus:
Motherfucker

For a man of God?
Nothing to reply you with this new year than the emoji below shocked shocked shocked

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by chimhigher(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Chris leave that talk, the so called "Men of God" are even the ones committing all sorts of atrocities nowadays. In the sight of God, we are all equal, we are all men of God, Providing they didn't create you, NO CURSE CAN WORK ON YOU. It's all Mind games. Guys this is 2021, use your heads abeg. Heaven race na per head o. Criticize any pastor that is not following the footstep of jesus christ because those set of pastors are the ones that have made christianity look like a joke that it is now.
Few days ago i saw a clip of a "Man of God" spraying dollars in an occasion and i wonder what christianity has turned to.
Read the bible, follow the teachings of the bible, obey God, that's all you need to live a good life and go to heaven.
Come my area, church don plenty pass shops, using religion to prey on the minds of people that fear pastors more than God.
If you reading this, put your hand in your head and say "This year i must use my head".

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by merits(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Big fallacy even Jesus was critised too.what is the big deal? it's because of their crooked way of life that makes them feel quilty.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by gfon(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lol,another way to emotionally blackmail una gullible followers.Sorry me no dey fall for that kinda format.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Maybe true men of God not pastor Chris a divorcé that believe 5G is the cause of Covid 19,what a dumb pastor

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Mekanus(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Motherfucker. I don't blame this asshole, I blame the brain dead dumb fvckers that still take these con men serious.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Starcrest1: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Well depends on whether the "Man of God" in question is really a man of God.

This ain't brilliant........

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Salt06(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
kiss
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by somehow: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Who is a man of God?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by frog12: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
OYAKHILOME should give us a CURE to CORONA. talkative!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by zamani2021: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nigeria Pastors are not Men of God. They are businessmen

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by brightovio007(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Olatunji1929:
scam!
I swear

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mekanus:
Motherfucker
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Righteousness2(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Be very Careful of what you say to a Man of GOD. Especially when you know you are not sure of what you say..

Many have acquired Curses for Speaking against an Anointed Servant of GOD

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) / LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME / The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.