Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) (1514 Views)

Happy Mother's Sunday To All Mothers, Nairalanders Send A Shout Out To Your Mum / Birhday Shout Out To Me! / Happy Father’s Day To All Nigerian Fathers – Drop A Big Shout-out For Your Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Burstscam: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
I won't dictate your criteria. But if you know any nairalander that made you happy in 2020 you feel that deserves a shout out, please drop their moniker in appreciation.

Let's go:

1. Pcguru1
At a point in time few months ago, life became hopeless. I created another account to vent off my frustration. After reading my rant, this guy reached out to me and actually gifted me money. That gift broke my heart because I can't remember receiving gifts from people for decades not to talk of a total stranger. People usually see me as OK because I look strong and always cheerful ; I don't look like what I go through. So everyone thinks I'm alright. God bless you abundantly, pcguru1.

2. ekestic1976
On the 25 of December, I hinted on a thread that I was hungry. After some jokes this man asked for my account number. Alas, after few days I got alert from him. To tell you how genuine his generosity is, he even said the wife was willing to help too. May God bless the work of your hands, ekestic1976.

It was a miserable year, but I'm already applying the lessons of 2020 so that the story will not repeat itself.

3. Nwaamaikpe
It wasn't a good year for this guy. I don't know if it was due to a busy schedule or ban. But he wasn't so active especially during the second half of the year. I always looked forward to reading his one way comment. He doesn't care how his messages meet anyone and he doesn't reply mentions. I like his bombs.

4. Slawomirr
I call him weed master. You may prefer to call him damn nigarrr. His consistency and his flair for "real nigars" helped a lot in making nl fun.

Notable mentions

Ymodulus
This guy disappeared into thin air. I miss him

Explorers
My number one nairalander. I don't know what we did to him that made him stop creating hit threads. Explorers please don't let us miss you this year like last year.

Autojos
I don't want to believe that this guy was a shooting star in this forum. I believe he'll come back soon and better.

So guys, give shout out to those that made your 2020 nairaland experience worthwhile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by debbydams(f): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shibaraba... How body

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by KingMack(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Seun AKA Lala where the snake meat pepper soup make you share give this guy's wey gv us vibe Abi Naso you wan dey live your live 2021

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by AJOBI77(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Explorers and naptu. Saynotocultism, GreenArrow1, Ambiiscient, CharleyGold and other people of great minds on that thread. You are all appreciated. Thank you all for all you do.
You can never realise the great impact of those learning series .
Compliments of the seasons.
Regards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Burstscam: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
KingMack:
Seun AKA Lala where the snake meat pepper soup make you share give this guy's wey gv us vibe Abi Naso you wan dey live your live 2021
I swear I miss that meat

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by uncleck: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Creating educative post that you're not paid for is no mean feat. Being an active member of nairaland despite many annoying trolls and many toxic people around is not easy too. So I commend all of us who actively create and comment on posts without being tribal and insolent.

Let me specially thank pocohantas for the Christmas giveaway she did especially her choice of beneficiaries and all other people who managed to put smile on other people's faces. God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by longetivity(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
My shoutout goes to Zzor you will be a good mother to our future babies grin

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Oizee(f): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
my shout-out goes to every nairalanders, I realized everyone is unique here, funny enough, some are really annoying but, I always look forward to seeing their comments.

u guys rock

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Burstscam: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
longetivity:

Goodluck
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
longetivity:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by JaneYave(f): 5:32am On Jan 03, 2021
Everyone made it worked, l acknowledge them all, even the ghost readers and the foul mouthed. It was all nice being in a forum and contending each other in a year so wonderful.
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Burstscam: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2021
JaneYave:
Everyone made it worked, l acknowledge them all, even the ghost readers and the foul mouthed. It was all nice being in a forum and contending each other in a year so wonderful.
yeah, we all made it work. Kudos to us all
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Burstscam: 8:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Oizee:
my shout-out goes to every nairalanders, I realized everyone is unique here, funny enough, some are really annoying but, I always look forward to seeing their comments.

u guys rock
the blend of intelligent and foolish, liberal and conservative, bigots and moderates, guests and registered, red pills and feminists among others produced a desirable experience. Thank you for acknowledging us all
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by ijeawele23635: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2021
:My shoutout goes to Zzor you will be a good mother to our future babies Goodluck
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Ryan03(f): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2021
My appreciation goes to cococandy bukatyne pocohantas woundedLamb Lordko BRATISLAVA Tellemall kneehighbootz Willyboss Richy4 Hathor5 and so many I can't mention, you have no idea how much your comments impacted on me

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ryan03:
My appreciation goes to cococandy bukatyne pocohantas woundedLamb Lordko BRATISLAVA Tellemall kneehighbootz Willyboss Richy4 Hathor5 and so many I can't mention, you have no idea how much your comments impacted on me

My heart is overwhelmed Ryan.. wishing you a happy new year

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by WoundedLamb: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ryan03:

I didn't see this coming. You've got no idea how you've just made my day!

Thank you and happy new year!

3 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
@Ryan03 thank you for the honorable mention, happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Morningstarrr(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Stupidity
Shibaraba
Lucifer dude
Nwaamaikpe
Friedplantain
Tosyne2much(Mr. Ten)
Wristbangle.... greetings from here

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by backbone503(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
benodic My S/O goes out to you. You're doing a good job, man. Keep being a good Vahana.

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Ryan03(f): 4:22am On Jan 04, 2021
bukatyne:
@Ryan03 thank you for the honorable mention, happy new year.
wishing you same

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Ryan03(f): 4:22am On Jan 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I didn't see this coming. You've got no idea how you've just made my day!

Thank you and happy new year!
same to you smiley
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Ryan03(f): 4:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Richy4:

My heart is overwhelmed Ryan.. wishing you a happy new year
wish you same bro
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by nnamdiosu(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2021
Naptu2:
From history, to current times, to oldies music I listened to when small.

From teaching me to start from a logical point of view in analyzing issues , (don't just follow the herd instinct thinking), to humility....God bless you.
When I think nostalgia, history, old school, good memories, old times when Nigeria was still hopeful and good....I think you bro. God bless

Screwface:
Your diary is a living proof that God exists and will always show up for people when they trust him, even just a little.

I followed your diary from when you where in school, then service, then after service, then marriage, the birth of your two beautiful kids...

I cant remember how funny many times ive laughed..from jernice saying omooooo when your scolded her smiley ,

To the incidents that happened when you did best man for that young politician.

I remember your days of owu blowing you back then in school and all, and how God has blessed you remarkably.

Your dads death was hurting...but I know good people live for ever. Take care of the kids for me bro.

Centino:
Aside from the biz part that brought us together, I saw a Nigerian that wasn't money conscious, but wanted to be selfless.

Your story as far as I'm concerned is the best in Nl. God bless you my brother.

Charleyg1:
Thanks for creating a self delivering and spiritually educating thread. God bless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Arsenate(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Ryan03:
A list containing a bunch of misandrists, except a few, impacted your life grin. What a life you must be living. grin

3 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Alennsar(f): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
I would've mentioned the names of people who helped during the tough pandemic season but I will pray for them instead.

God almighty knows you all and I pray to him to bless each and everyone of you abundantly. May your source of income never run dry and may you never lack in your life.

Oh Allah! Grant us peace and sustainability. Heal the world of this virus. Aameen
Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by willyboss: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ryan03:
Thanks Ryan03

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
Arsenate:

A list containing a bunch of misandrists, except a few, impacted your life grin. What a life you must be living. grin

Bother about the life you’re living. Someone who is redpilled and supposedly going his own way keeps having palpitations over women who hate his gender.

Care to share why it bothers you that some women do not LOVE you/men? Are you trying to tell us you lowkey crave love/validation of women? grin

Happy new year @Ryan03

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Ryan03(f): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Arsenate:

you seem very concerned about my life, I'm beginning to think you have a crush on me or something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shout Out To Your Nairalanders Of The Year (2020) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please you guys should patronize me o.. I have cute cats and kittens for sale. Foreign breeds available as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Other Woman / An After-one Girl / How Would You Have Reacted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.