Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win (32194 Views)

Trump/Biden Presidential Debate Holds On June 27. / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fortune109:

Also Democrats winning in places like Arizona is like APC with a Yoruba man winning Anambra even with an Ibo man on the APGA or PDP ticket...this is questionable to me to be honest.
Have democrats not won Arizona before?is this the first time.

The changing demographics and latino and Navajo nation population helped the democrats win the state also aggrieved Never Trump republicans like the Mccains and Jeff Flake played a role in Biden's victory there.There is nothing questionable there because you don't even have any valid question to ask.Arizona in 2018 elected a democratic senator and secetary of state Arizona has been shifting democratic because of the new population there now the state even has 2 democratic senators the first in over 40 years so yes times change.The democrats won fair and square
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by rolams(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
It won't change anything
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Truth2018(f): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by IjeBos(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Truth2018:
Trump will win. Our Faith in Almighty God is unshakable.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/report-bidens-inaugural-parade-viewing-stands-taken-parade-doubt-afraid-will-turn-massive-maga-rally/

Not going to change a thing, but emphasize how fuxed we(the US) are as a country. Ted Cruz went to Harvard Law School, Hawley went to to Yale Law School. Probably two of the most difficult schools to get into anywhere. They aren't idiots. They know what they are saying is BS. But they say it anyways for money from their base. Trump has lost over 60 court cases in some laughable ways. Read some of the opinions. Opinions/Decisions written by people he just appointed as judges. The Supreme court, a 6-3conservative court(he appoint 3 of the 6 conservatives) has shot him down multiple times (they didn't even take the cases, because they were so ridiculous). Furthermore his attorneys haven't even attempted to make a case of fraud in court... why you ask, because there are legal repercussions for lying in court (contempt of court and lose your law license). So they stay stuff outside court that they deny in court. (In court a Trump appointed judge asked Giuliani "Are you alleging fraud?" His answer.. "No"wink

This isn't a close debate about fraud. I'm shocked he got as many votes as he did. He is going to be the worst President in US history. Around 3,500-4000 people are dying DAILY due to covid, he won't wear a mask or push people to wear a mask, he throws parties and covid super spreader events during a pandemic, he and his close allies have gotten covid and survived because of experimental treatment (Regeneron) other people couldn't get.
He lost the election by 7 million actual votes and the electoral college by 306-232. It wasn't even close. But because our election system is run in an undemocratic way(electoral college) he is still making noise trying to disqualify enough state's electors and put his own in place to steal the election. Basically the minority in this country have been trying to oppress the majority.

These people doing this are more focused on money and power than the well being of the country they supposedly love. Reminds me a lot of Nigeria. The US is soooo fuxed.

And can you please stop with the believe that somehow God wants Trump to win. It betrays your lack of understanding of God. It also insults my God and my faith. Trump is not a Christian, not a man of God and has 0 understanding of Christ.
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by IjeBos(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
IjeBos:

Not going to change a thing, but emphasize how fuxed we(the US) are as a country. Ted Cruz went to Harvard Law School, Hawley went to to Yale Law School. Probably two of the most difficult schools to get into anywhere. They aren't idiots. They know what they are saying is BS. But they say it anyways for money from their base. Trump has lost over 60 court cases in some laughable ways. Read some of the opinions. Opinions/Decisions written by people he just appointed as judges. The Supreme court, a 6-3conservative court(he appoint 3 of the 6 conservatives) has shot him down multiple times (they didn't even take the cases, because they were so ridiculous). Furthermore his attorneys haven't even attempted to make a case of fraud in court... why you ask, because there are legal repercussions for lying in court (contempt of court and lose your law license). So they stay stuff outside court that they deny in court. (In court a Trump appointed judge asked Giuliani "Are you alleging fraud?" His answer.. "No"wink

This isn't a close debate about fraud. I'm shocked he got as many votes as he did. He is going to be the worst President in US history. Around 3,500-4000 people are dying DAILY due to covid, he won't wear a mask or push people to wear a mask, he throws parties and covid super spreader events during a pandemic, he and his close allies have gotten covid and survived because of experimental treatment (Regeneron) other people couldn't get.
He lost the election by 7 million actual votes and the electoral college by 306-232. It wasn't even close. But because our election system is run in an undemocratic way(electoral college) he is still making noise trying to disqualify enough state's electors and put his own in place to steal the election. Basically the minority in this country have been trying to oppress the majority.

These people doing this are more focused on money and power(by lying to the people who don't know any better) than the well being of the country they supposedly love. Reminds me a lot of Nigeria and the elected crooks there. The US is soooo fuxed.

And can you please stop with the believe that somehow God wants Trump to win. It betrays your lack of understanding of God. It also insults my God and my faith. Trump is not a Christian, not a man of God and has 0 understanding of Christ.
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Deepthoughts: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
hotwax:

Seeing those evidences, it's obvious trump won.

But trust me, Biden will be sworn in.

The people are planning to overthrow trump have planned this at all levels. Even trump cabinet members are part of it.

IT firms, GOP/republicans, Conservative Judges are part of the systemic rigging.

A conservative judge even threw out Trump suit after seeing the evidence..he said it doesn't matter.

He gave no reason for throwing out the case...he just dismissed the case.

Members of the bilderberg group/ new world order are pissed with trump.

Trump is a gonner...he cannot win this.

Let's welcome President biden
It appears you agree the elections were rigged against trump but you are happy about it! aren't you a two faced person?
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Deepthoughts: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Gambo004:
Calm down sir, they challenged that in the court so many times, the Republicans never mentioned that in all their baseless suits, truly the election was manipulated but it’s a work of a pure genius, maybe they will never solve the mystery, even if they get 50% evidence it won’t be enough to overturn a won election and voters of over 80 million The courts never looked at any evidence,in fact some of them were even blocking the process of evidence gathering like signatures verification suit,most of the courts were only basing their rulings on what is same as the technicalities of Nigerian courts,the ga g up against trump is certainly a longed plan one n well orchestrated but it's the US that would eventually suffer it because Trump refused to let it go as they hoped,Biden n the Democrats will be carrying a baggage on their neck all through their administration n America would be blasted if they ever attempt to get involved in any country's elections henceforth.

Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
opribo:
If it is her, once INEC chair has spoken thats it.
This is not supposed to be so

And that is why it is very easy to compromise Nigerian election

One person shouldn’t have the sole power to eject a Nigerian president

Because once that man is bribed or compromised or loyal to one of the contestants, even if the other contestant is the true winner, he will declare his favorite or he is loyal to or who bribed him highest

America discovered this many years ago and made their own presidential elections not a one man decision thing

Electoral college dey
Congress dey
Supreme Court dey

And many more has to rule in your favor to certify you as winner
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by IjeBos(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=Deepthoughts post=97686937][/quote]

Most of this is not true. Hate when people opine on this with false information. Further promulgating the nonsense. There was no evidence in court. To file a case in any court you need to file it with evidence. Or ask the court to allow you to get more evidence based passing the court's threshold that your claims are may be valid. The suits provided neither. In one case a Trump lawyer tried to argue there were no observers allowed to view the counting of ballots and so the ballots should be thrown out. The judge asked him is there was any Trump observers there. He demurred and didn't answer. The judge then reminded him he was an officer of the court (basically saying if you lie you can go to jail) and asked him again if there was any Trump observers president. He answered "there was a non-zero number". That sums up all the cases, obfuscations and lies in public, but when confronted in a place that there are actual consequences for lying, they changed their story.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/11/trump-lawyers-suffer-embarrassing-rebukes-judges-over-voter-fraud-claims/
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by IjeBos(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Novartis:
This is not supposed to be so

And that is why it is very easy to compromise Nigerian election

One person shouldn’t have the sole power to eject a Nigerian president

Because once that man is bribed or compromised or loyal to one of the contestants, even if the other contestant is the true winner, he will declare his favorite or he is loyal to or who bribed him highest

America discovered this many years ago and made their own presidential elections not a one man decision thing

Electoral college dey
Congress dey
Supreme Court dey

And many more has to rule in your favor to certify you as winner

Electoral college doesn't work that way. The electoral college was a compromise to give slave owning southern states more power so that they would stay in the union. It elects the president not on a popular vote, but people in each state vote for electors to vote in their stead. And each candidate has their own slate of electors. In fact up until last year when the Supreme Court ruled on it(unfaithful electors), there was no surety the electors had to vote the way the state wanted to or they were elected to. And the division of these electors is not in relation to the population. California has 55 electors with 40million people (757,000 people per elector) while Wyoming has 3 electors with 500,000 people(166,666 people per elector). It's a vestige of the past, that now leads to tyranny by the minority which needs to end. (Both Bush and Trump won the presidency while losing the popular vote to their oponeonts).
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Obrigardo: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
trump will be Impeached again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hrN0cP58Y
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Lanre0: 5:12am On Jan 04, 2021
The madman, Trump will soon become the president of Biafra as a consolation.
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Uniquewise: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

This US election is a proof that Jesus and ur god are useless and can't save no one. You see how al of you pray for trump to win but last last he lost. This indicates how useless your prayers are.

What a useless post. Better repent before you end up with an even more useless life, SMH
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by GTFO(f): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Obrigardo:

trump DID NOT WIN! He lost both POPULAR vote and ELECTORAL COLLEGE votes.
GTFO!

Yes I'm here, how can I help you angry
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fortune109:

Also Democrats winning in places like Arizona is like APC with a Yoruba man winning Anambra even with an Ibo man on the APGA or PDP ticket...this is questionable to me to be honest.

What you don't understand is unlike your example where tribalism is rife,it's not sane here...you are dem or rep by ideology and not by tribe...and people move around.

Colorado used to be a rep state but with millennial moving in and the economic boom of the 2010s,more progressive minded folks moved here
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Gilbertkwabena(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Uniquewise:

What a useless post. Better repent before you end up with an even more useless life, SMH

Hahaha!!! Is it that painful? lol.. but its true, the US election is another proof among the many that Jesus nd ur god is as useless as d Bible is. Upon all the fasting,prayers nd even vigil Christians world wide did for trump, he still lost. Hahaha.

Did u say I should repent so my life doesn't become useless?lols... on the contrary religious people's life is far more useless than non religious people. So u should repent nd come to light so ur useless life can turn good.

Ur religion is a scam... Jesus doesn't exists nd d Bible is a book of nonsense created by the Rome to rule fools like u. Why not learn the history of that book nd know truth urself. lol
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Uniquewise: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

Hahaha!!! Is it that painful? lol.. but its true, the US election is another proof among the many that Jesus nd ur god is as useless as d Bible is. Upon all the fasting,prayers nd even vigil Christians world wide did for trump, he still lost. Hahaha.

Did u say I should repent so my life doesn't become useless?lols... on the contrary religious people's life is far more useless than non religious people. So u should repent nd come to light so ur useless life can turn good.

Ur religion is a scam... Jesus doesn't exists nd d Bible is a book of nonsense created by the Rome to rule fools like u. Why not learn the history of that book nd know truth urself. lol

So much bile in your post...I pity you...your words have already judged you. Continue oo
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Golan007: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mcconnell has thrown Trump under the proverbial Bolekaja.
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Uniquewise:

So much bile in your post...I pity you...your words have already judged you. Continue oo

Yes ooo... so much bile in me as it is annoying to see how foolish humans can be. If not foolishness, how on earth can anyone one with brain thinks trump was sent 4rm their god to help humanity... trump who has violated almost all the laws in d same Bible u carry around. The foolishness in many of your Christians is so serious I don't have words to express it.

If your god was listening to prayers nd powerful, trump would have won since you ppl blv he choose him to be president and many of your prophets also prophesied that he will win. With all the Night vigil,fasting nd prayer done by u Christians... trump lost last last.

Its another proof ur god is useless, covid 19 is another proof of how churches nd ur god is so useless but many of u have chosen to still follow blindly. its a shame.
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Uniquewise: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

[s]Yes ooo... so much bile in me as it is annoying to see how foolish humans can be. If not foolishness, how on earth can anyone one with brain thinks trump was sent 4rm their god to help humanity... trump who has violated almost all the laws in d same Bible u carry around. The foolishness in many of your Christians is so serious I don't have words to express it.

If your god was listening to prayers nd powerful, trump would have won since you ppl blv he choose him to be president and many of your prophets also prophesied that he will win. With all the Night vigil,fasting nd prayer done by u Christians... trump lost last last.

Its another proof ur god is useless, covid 19 is another proof of how churches nd ur god is so useless but many of u have chosen to still follow blindly. its a shame.[/s]

Kindly get lost dear. I didn't read the drivel up there. I perceive hopelessness in you, else you woudn't have so much time and energy to be composing epistles on a faceless forum. You won't be getting another reply from me either.
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Uniquewise:

Kindly get lost dear. I didn't read the drivel up there. I perceive hopelessness in you, else you woudn't have so much time and energy to be composing epistles on a faceless forum. You won't be getting another reply from me either.

Hihihi... Truth pains a lot I understand. My hope is that one day d rest of Africans will see light nd stop fooling themselves about. Blvn in a god that can't save u. nonsense.

Go and seek knowledge, with knowledge there is no way u wil follow dogma.
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by michlins(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Justiceibeikenn:

Lol you will soon cry
bros na who cry las las
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by michlins(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Adakintroy:

keep receiving yourself. Keep calling him a stupid man. Na your luck. What that man know about America you don't know it. Continue to de speak with only political mic.
who's deceiving who right now
Re: 11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win by Justiceibeikenn: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2021
michlins:
bros na who cry las las

Lol..you win Sha but by stealing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / Speaker Lindsay Hoyle And Kemi Badenoch Clash In The House Of Common (Video) / London Skyscraper That Melts Cars And Fries Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.