Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today (19926 Views)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by Gloriagee(f): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Right! Apparently mosques and markets don't spread covid. Ndi uwa
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Lemme go and get ready for that lekki center rich husband material full there lipsrsealed
am also rich
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by KZz08Xxp: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by thrillionaire(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Uniquewise:

And what is the purpose of this reporting? Is there a lockdown already that the Church is flouting? Hypocrites everywhere.

Hope you will also go to all the major mosques in the country on Friday and also report their activities.
Too early in the year to be an imbe, shiooor.
I swear!
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by odunkomolafe: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
How is this news? How many mosques
both mega and small observed jumat prayers on Friday 1st of Jan?
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by tete7000(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
simplyesther:
daystar is the place to be. Undiluted word everytime, Not religion

And what is religion? Illiteracy no go kill some of you. So when you gather in an organized manner to worship a God, you are not practicing a religion? Wonderful!
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nairalandian:
So out of 200m Nigerians, they've only tested 900k.
Not even up to 1m.
Smh.

even the 900k na audio...

stupid government.

I hail u, bro.
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by Lightorder: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Today no be Sunday?

Or is there a new lockdown?

If not, I don't see why this should be a big deal.
I wonder what his alarm is all about

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by King125007(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
You took the words out of my mouth, I don't understand their problem with churches at all.
The mosques are operating in full capacity every Friday, yet no report on that. Nigerian Christians we don't know what we are doing oo, keep on allowing yourself to be used and manipulated by enemies of the church.. Your reward is near
NwaliE01:

Exactly my thought. The OP is an anti Christ and not ashamed to express it.
If you see how mosque jam-packed on Friday with zero social distance or even face mask and the OP was blind to report it but to come here to insight hatred against innocent body of Christ.
The Church of Christ is moving on and gates of hell shall not prevail against her.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by captain247: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
See them looking for news so they will sell market. Only churches they will always target but will go to cinema, beer parlor, market and other social gathering nonsense.
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by RichardRandy: 2:33am On Jan 04, 2021
QuietHammer:
Even Daystar?

Bro why u no wan reply me again nau have u changed ur mind ? undecided
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by QuietHammer(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2021
RichardRandy:

Bro why u no wan reply me again nau have u changed ur mind ? undecided
You sound so entitled
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by RichardRandy: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
QuietHammer:

You sound so entitled

Entitled ?
Pls how I'm I sounding entitled I understand undecided
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by Seun(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
NwaliE01:
If you see how mosque jam-packed on Friday with zero social distance or even face mask
Why not produce the evidence (pictures, videos) and see what happens?
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by NwaliE01: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Seun:
Why not produce the evidence (pictures, videos) and see what happens?
Trust me, this Friday I shall get it to you.
Re: COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today by Chipink(f): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
QuietHammer:

You sound so entitled

Haba we can do better biko , I think he was polite enough.
nwanne gi nwoke , si ka igosi ya ihe and it was hard for u.
Ha na akpo anyi wicked and greedy and are not united, it's because of actions like this. Don't u think u are being too hard ?since the earning ain't coming out from ur own pocket why still being hard? Ndi Igbo bikonu n'enyere nu onwe unu aka odi mkpa .

Pls Help him of u can
I just started learning forex too and obu onye afonja na kuzirim free of charge.
We need to be doing better pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People / Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.