Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ (37480 Views)

What The Bible Say About Accepting Christ As Your Personal Savior / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Why Do Pastors Always Claim To be Bad Before Accepting Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by NoApology(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2021
THE CHALLENGES I FACE AFTER I ACCEPTED CHRIST AS MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR.

A Twitter user with the username @Musa_B_Musa shared a story of his journey into Christianity and the attendant challenges. Read below:

On a faithful Sunday I left home early in the morning and went to church without my father's knowledge, not knowing that before I come back home someone has already tell him that he see me in the
Church. When I go home, my father locked me in a room for good 4 days without giving me something to eat, it's only my mom that do give me water to drink secretly. There is a day that my father went for a meeting because he is a chief of Fulanis of the local govt where we are
Living, then my mom use that opportunity and break the path lock of the room and brought me out. She gave me 1k and told me to use it as a transport to ran away from the place where we are living (Kasuwan Magani) of Kajuru local govt area of Kaduna state.
That is how I collected the 1k and left my wife and my daughter there. After I come into Kaduna town I try and approach one church and told them everything but they refuse to accommodate me, I pleaded with them to link me with anyone that can be of help but they ask me
To leave. The second church that I approach happened to be the worst, they even says am one of the Fulani herdsmen that are killing people in southern Kaduna, so the securities are after me that is why I want to lie to them so that they should hide me, they told me that
Either I should tell them the truth or they should call police to come and arrest me, I told them that the Bible says anything that is yes let it be yes and anything that is no let it be no anything beyond that is coming from the devil after they heard that from me they
Allowed me to go, I become devasted, frustrated, and confuse. I don't know what to do again, tears � � keep on rolling on my face because someone call me and told me that my father beats my mom to comma because is the one that help to run away from the house and my father
Have told the security men that anywhere they sees me they should arrest me because am one of the arm robbers and kidnappers that terrorize Abuja/Kaduna express way. Tears � � � keep on rolling on my face and the churches that approach they refuse to listen to me
As I keep on going to one church to another, I meet someone that told me that they will not be able to accommodate me but he will help me and give me transport so that I should leave Kaduna completely, and that is how I succeeded in running away from Kaduna state.
Even after I ran from Kaduna state none of the churches I approach shows concern because am Fulani by tribe so I keep on passing the night in an uncompleted building, I don't move around because anyone could hot me, am always starving, I didn't get any help is when my story
Got circulated on twitter before help start coming. That is where I was able to get a small place where I am managing and start going to site work up to the time that my wife and my daughter reunite with me though I never pass a day or a night since I was born and got married
Without having anything to cook until when I become a christian but even with that I have experience a peace of mine that no one can explain....And presently none of my relatives knows my whereabouts

This is just a little of my story.

Thanks and remain bless in Jesus name.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Musa_B_Musa/status/1322273045126545408

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by NoApology(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2021
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Nwodosis(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2021
You have to go back to your people and convert more souls! Tell them that humans have souls and cows have no souls. They should value humans over cows.

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Shelumiel: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Hmm...it is well.

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Tenshades(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2021
This life sha...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by enilove(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Op , your case is like that of Paul the Apostle . God that saw him through , will see you through and keep you from all evil.

As for the churches , don't blame them and don't be angry with them either . This world is dangerous and you cannot tell who is who unless you can see visions and hear from God . Sadly , most pastors are deaf and blind . They would there4 resort to their mental judgement to deal with issues they are not sure of .

God has confirmed His word in your life , that is the peace you are experiencing :

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Always think of your reward in heaven . Stay blessed.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by hisgrace090: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Islam against freedom of worship always!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Religion is a curse to humanity.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by sammyj: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
It is well. I pray God sees him through his travails in Jesus Mighty Name.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Brendaniel: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
hmm
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Roger3D(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
What a dumbass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by rawtouch: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
cool
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by SILVERLINES: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Praise be to God.

I believe this story is true cos these Christian brethrens do put fake stories to draw more sheep to their sheepfolds

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
We serve the same God.......... in different ways!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by NellyDon64: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
F
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by WonderManly(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Congrat! Just follow the right way in any of the religion you belong to. The name of the religion is not the main Priority. But your character.

5 Likes

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Buomo76: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hmmmm. Interesting
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Religion is a curse to humanity.
That is for the fanatics.
And For those who read their Holy Bible and Holy Quran the wrong way.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Yankee101: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
He who began a good work in you is faithful enough to complete it

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by humilitypays(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Religion Islam is a curse to humanity.
No other religion threatens members or its worshippers from converting except Islam.

Many Muslims wish to leave Islam but fear of the threat to their life should they denounce keeps them in Islam.

It is only a deadly cult that forbids members from denouncing. In Christianity, you are free to leave if you feel like leaving. The highest your family and the Church could do is to pray for God to arrest you through divine encounter or visitation.

But in Islam they prefer to help their God fight. You criticize their prophet they stone you to death, you ask questions they mark you for elimination. You dont pray 4 times a day, the extremists ones start to plot your death.

Just because I didnt like some of the old doctrines of my parents Church where I was born, I had to quit the Church and my parents never asked me why I left, thats Christianity for you – LOVE kiss

Honestly it baffles me when I see young educated youths of our time remain in Islam because if Christianity try some of the global evil Islam has been doing all over the world soiling their name, I will quit going to Church and worship my God at home.

Even idol worshippers are free to abandon their idol without the chief priest attacking them physically, they leave the battle for their idol and gods to fight. Why must u fight for your god if you believe your god is powerful?

Every core Fulani person you see is carrying one form of charms or the other for protection and for other purposes, meaning they still feel insecure despite forming devout Muslims that are the only true custodians of Islam in Africa, yet they are the highest patronizers of juju, charms that they use to brag openly during disagreement or confrontation. Why then are you still worshipping your Islam god if you don't believe that it can protect you from harm

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by MedicH: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Why exactly would someone be a Muslim. Nigeria suffering is terrible and being a Muslim makes it worst because being a Muslim means not having sense. However pikin way no get helper as Nigeria be now suppose get sense. U de suffer hardship come Cary Muslim join haba

30 Likes

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by paulsibility(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
My brother..
I have just one thing to say...

Fear North
Fear Not.

Pick one...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by paulolee(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
key points from her story are....
1..religion have done more harm than good in Nigeria especially in the north..
2..hisbah in the north are meant only for the poor..
3...its good to travel and get more exposed, thats the reason why Nigerins living abroad are less religious than us here..
4..religion in nigeria is still holding us in the shackles of dogmatism..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by UrWorsma: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Religious is opium of the masses

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 1Sharon(f): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg / See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.