Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery (800 Views)

Religion Is Ridiculous / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Be you christian or muslim or whatever, bottom line is you are a slave and will always remain a slave forever. The only difference is with whom u choose to serve.

Some serve god( a God of their own creation) some serve the religious leaders pastors, priests and imams (all of whom hide under the cloak of a God they personally designed) others don't even serve anything but their own greed, envy and wickedness. Religion is the tie that binds all these people together.

Religion controls every aspect of your life, from your waking in the morning till you sleep at night. Infact some have even attempted to control the type of sleep and dreams you have! Religion controls what to eat, what to say, whom to love, whom to hate even what to wear etc.

Ask yourself, why is it that those who desire religion the most are the poorest most wretched and hungry people on earth. Europe that taught u christianity is now almost 100% atheist and yet they are thriving more than ever, while Nigerians that carry jesus on their head are languishing in poverty. Islamic countries that insists on ridiculous doctrines don't even practice those same doctrines themselves. Is it not last year that a prince from the royal house of saud (self appointed custodians of islam's holiest sites) murdered a man in cold blood dismembered the body and dissolved it with acid. Yet nothing happened. That prince is on his way to be rewarded as the next king instead!

My people please wake up and stop fooling yourselves. Una dooo

6 Likes

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Know your God, and he will save you...
Serve God and not man...
Most people worship God through their pastors...
If you want to have a one on one talk with your father, you don't send your mother...
God is everywhere,people worship pastors thinking they are worshipping God... And most of these pastors create fears in their followers to confuse them...

I know the God I serve, I call on him in my secret places and he does give me visible answers
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by Fvckyouall: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
Know your God, and he will save you...
Serve God and not man...
Most people worship God through their pastors...
If you want to have a one on one talk with your father, you don't send your mother...
God is everywhere,people worship pastors thinking they are worshipping God... And most of these pastors create fears in their followers to confuse them...

I know the God I serve, I call on him in my secret places and he does give me visible answers

I used to think you christains were better than Muslim cause some Muslim extremists killed people but in the right conditions christains are killers too, you guys lynch and kill homos or other LGBTQ while you guys fornicate, you guys despise Yahoo boys while your pastors do the same thing codedly is that the same as what other killers do they kill what they don't like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fvckyouall:

I used to think you christains were better than Muslim cause some Muslim extremists killed people but in the right conditions christains are killers too, you guys lynch and kill homos or other LGBTQ while you guys fornicate, you guys despise Yahoo boys while your pastors do the same thing codedly is that the same as what other killers do they kill what they don't like
know the God you serve... Don't serve men thinking you are serving God..
KNOW YOUR GOD
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by goodmorning40: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
W
Fvckyouall:

Christians do not kill anybody at least not physically. They may with their utterances in a bid to get you back on track
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 2:45am On Jan 04, 2021
southniyikaye:
know the God you serve... Don't serve men thinking you are serving God..
KNOW YOUR GOD

that is easier said than done. All those sheepishly following bigotic fake pastors or imams genuinely believe they are doing 'Gods" work
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 2:46am On Jan 04, 2021
goodmorning40:
W

Christians do not kill anybody at least not physically. They may with their utterances in a bid to get you back on track

Christians kill and destroy anything or anyone that is different every single day
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Matthew 5:43-48; 26:52, Mark 12:31; Luke 9:51-56
Are you sure those KILLING and DESTROYING lives are REAL followers of that man speaking in those verses?
Well i think intellectuals will disagree with you Sir! smiley

blackpanda:

Christians kill and destroy anything or anyone that is different every single day
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 5:05am On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Matthew 5:43-48; 26:52, Mark 12:31; Luke 9:51-56
Are you sure those KILLING and DESTROYING lives are REAL followers of that man speaking in those verses?
Well i think intellectuals will disagree with you Sir! smiley

Obviously they are not. But the bible has been used as the basis to commit several attrocities in mankind's history. Just like the quran is being used today. Bible was used to justify slavery, genocide, burning women at the stake etc

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Do you think your children should be held responsible for the atrocities committed in your name by miscreants who disguise as members of your household (Christians) and parading a placard having your picture (Bible) up and down?

Definitely not!

So i'll like you to know [b]Who are the true Christians? What is the name of their group today? Why are they bearing a separate name? And why God permitted those miscreants defaming his holy name?

I'll oblige and show you from the Bible answers to these questions!

May you have PEACE!

blackpanda:

Obviously they are not.
But the bible has been used as the basis to commit several attrocities in mankind's history. Just like the quran is being used today. Bible was used to justify slavery, genocide, burning women at the stake etc
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Do you think your children should be held responsible for the atrocities committed in your name by miscreants who disguise as members of your household (Christians) and parading a placard having your picture (Bible) up and down?

Definitely not!

So i'll like you to know [b]Who are the true Christians? What is the name of their group today? Why are they bearing a separate name? And why God permitted those miscreants defaming his holy name?

I'll oblige and show you from the Bible answers to these questions!

May you have PEACE!

This is another big problem of christianity and all d various sects. All of them consider themselves superior to the others. All are greedy, selfish and have no similarity with Jesus. Oga u are not any better than the "others"!

3 Likes

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2021
You yourself condemned Christ by speaking against him due to the misconduct of miscreants misrepresenting him. I presented his speeches and asked you if what you said correlate with his thinking and you yourself bear witness that it doesn't. Now i want to present the true Christians to you (who are practicing exactly what the man called Christ taught) only for you to return to the misrepresentation you were used to.
Well if you ask me i'll say you just don't want to know the truth perhaps you're scared of guilty conscience that you may be convinced and you're not ready for that! smiley

blackpanda:

This is another [highlight]big problem of christianity[/highlight[ and all d various sects. All of them consider themselves superior to the others. All are greedy, selfish and have no similarity with Jesus. Oga u are not any better than the "others"!
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You yourself condemned Christ by speaking against him due to the misconduct of miscreants misrepresenting him. I presented his speeches and asked you if what you said correlate with his thinking and you yourself bear witness that it doesn't. Now i want to present the true Christians to you (who are practicing exactly what the man called Christ taught) only for you to return to the misrepresentation you were used to.
Well if you ask me i'll say you just don't want to know the truth perhaps you're scared of guilty conscience that you may be convinced and you're not ready for that! smiley

Your ideology is warped. You are the one not ready to accept the truth and reality of your greedy corrupt religious leaders. When someone points out their wickedness and greed, there are always the gullible ones like u hungry to shield and protect these false prophets and fake pastors. Yall are not worshipping God, u are worshipping your pastors. simple.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Well just know that in every generation God has his own worshipers while Satan's worshipers often outnumbered them. So what people who love pure worship does is search for those worshiping God in their own time.
Just know that true worshipers of God are the only evidence that God exists, in the absence of true worshipers there is no God! smiley

blackpanda:

Your ideology is warped. You are the one not ready to accept the truth and reality of your greedy corrupt religious leaders. When someone points out their wickedness and greed, there are always the gullible ones like u hungry to shield and protect these false prophets and fake pastors. Yall are not worshipping God, u are worshipping your pastors. simple.
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well just know that in every generation God has his own worshipers while Satan's worshipers often outnumbered them. So what people who love pure worship does is search for those worshiping God in their own time.
Just know that true worshipers of God are the only evidence that God exists, in the absence of true worshipers there is no God! smiley

Well that doesnt really mean anything because the only person who knows those who are "true" is the person being worshiped. In essence you might either think u are a true worshipper when in reality you are not and there is no God, or perhaps there is a God but he is not the person you are worshiping. Moreover, life is not black and white, and nobody has all the answers. The person u think is the devil worshiper might turn out to be the true worshiper while you are cast into the bottomless lake of fire. It even says so in the bible sef.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
So since you don't believe God exist can we start from there?
I'm one of his Witnesses and i'm willing to convince you that my God exist! smiley

blackpanda:

Well that doesnt really mean anything because the only person who knows those who are "true" is the person being worshiped. In essence you might either think u are a true worshipper when in reality you are not and [highlight]there is no God[/highlight[, or perhaps there is a God but he is not the person you are worshiping. Moreover, life is not black and white, and nobody has all the answers. The person u think is the devil worshiper might turn out to be the true worshiper while you are cast into the bottomless lake of fire. It even says so in the bible sef.
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So since you don't believe God exist can we start from there?
I'm one of his Witnesses and i'm willing to convince you that my God exist! smiley

i never told u i dont believe God exists. Dont pick narratives from the bloom for your personal amusement.
Btw, Jehovah Witness is a satanic cult, one of the deadliest still existing till date.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by DappaD: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
blackpanda:

i never told u i dont believe God exists. Dont pick narratives from the bloom for your personal amusement.
Btw,
Jehovah Witness is a satanic cult, one of the deadliest still existing till date.

May I know how you arrived at the bolded please or is it just one of those rumours that's being spread around these days?
You said you believe God exists but do you believe in his Word, the Bible? If the answer is yes, then read Proverbs 14:15. In light of that verse, did you take out time to verify whether that assertion you made up there was true?
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Part of the reason why i strongly believe in God's word, Jesus said his true followers will be faithful and obedient {John 8:31} they will have love amongst themselves {John 13:34-35} they will not use weapons in in settling disputes {Matthew 26:52} they will hated by all people {John 17:14} and finally they will be called satanists just as Jesus' contemporaries also called him! Matthew 10:25

So the bolded with the rest of those marks are vilid proofs that JWs are the one and only true Christians!

May you have PEACE! smiley

blackpanda:

Btw, Jehovah Witness is a satanic cult, one of the deadliest still existing till date.
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Part of the reason why i strongly believe in God's word, Jesus said his true followers will be faithful and obedient {John 8:31} they will have love amongst themselves {John 13:34-35} they will not use weapons in in settling disputes {Matthew 26:52} they will hated by all people {John 17:14} and finally they will be called satanists just as Jesus' contemporaries also called him! Matthew 10:25

So the bolded with the rest of those marks are vilid proofs that JWs are the one and only true Christians!

Lol they are not even christians
Demonic folks that destroy homes and families with evil satanic doctrines. U can quote bible verse from now till kingdom come pretending to be peaceful but JW fools no one. All lies and fake doctrines. The devil is also a master of the bible mind u.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by hoopernikao: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
blackpanda:
Be you christian or muslim or whatever, bottom line is you are a slave and will always remain a slave forever. The only difference is with whom u choose to serve.

Some serve god( a God of their own creation) some serve the religious leaders pastors, priests and imams (all of whom hide under the cloak of a God they personally designed) others don't even serve anything but their own greed, envy and wickedness. Religion is the tie that binds all these people together.

Religion controls every aspect of your life, from your waking in the morning till you sleep at night. Infact some have even attempted to control the type of sleep and dreams you have! Religion controls what to eat, what to say, whom to love, whom to hate even what to wear etc.

Ask yourself, why is it that those who desire religion the most are the poorest most wretched and hungry people on earth. Europe that taught u christianity is now almost 100% atheist and yet they are thriving more than ever, while Nigerians that carry jesus on their head are languishing in poverty. Islamic countries that insists on ridiculous doctrines don't even practice those same doctrines themselves. Is it not last year that a prince from the royal house of saud (self appointed custodians of islam's holiest sites) murdered a man in cold blood dismembered the body and dissolved it with acid. Yet nothing happened. That prince is on his way to be rewarded as the next king instead!

And again! A very failed logic.
when you have been sold a dummy, you have no choice than to carry around a doll and see it as a baby. Your logic is very faulty and its obviously show where you are coming from.

What does Christianity has to do with the best, the developed, the poorest etc. is everything in life about wealth and poverty? Well, when the only tool at hand is a ruler, you will end up measuring quantity of water in meters.
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 3:06am On Jan 05, 2021
hoopernikao:

And again! A very failed logic.
when you have been sold a dummy, you have no choice than to carry around a doll and see it as a baby. Your logic is very faulty and its obviously show where you are coming from.

What does Christianity has to do with the best, the developed, the poorest etc. is everything in life about wealth and poverty? Well, when the only tool at hand is a ruler, you will end up measuring quantity of water in meters.

What are u blabbing
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Ironically with the highlighted you are praising us unknowingly! smiley

Jesus (our Master, Lord and King) came to destroy homes and families {Matthew 10:34-39}
Jesus was labeled as being demonic by his contemporaries {Mark 3:22}
Jesus foretold that his true followers will also be accused of being demonic {Matthew 10:25}
Thanks for acknowledging us as Jesus' true followers Sir our God will bless you.
May you have PEACE!
smiley

blackpanda:

Lol they are not even christians
Demonic folks that destroy homes and families with evil satanic doctrines. U can quote bible verse from now till kingdom come pretending to be peaceful but JW fools no one. All lies and fake doctrines. The devil is also a master of the bible mind u.
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Ironically with the highlighted you are praising us unknowingly! smiley

Jesus (our Master, Lord and King) came to destroy homes and families {Matthew 10:34-39}
Jesus was labeled as being demonic by his contemporaries {Mark 3:22}
Jesus foretold that his true followers will also be accused of being demonic {Matthew 10:25}
Thanks for acknowledging us as Jesus' true followers Sir our God will bless you.
May you have PEACE!
smiley

Y'all fooling no one
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2021
If you've been robbed, raped and left naked by the false religions your parents passed onto you it's understandable because i too was born, bread and brought up in Islam but i searched for God with all my heart when i was much younger like you.
That's what helped me back then and now i'm happily enjoying the benefits of pure worship.
So no one is stopping you from abandoning your god, it's the wisest thing to do when you're not seeing any benefits, i just want to help you know that all hopes is not lost because there is a group of worshipers practicing pure worship.
The title "GOD" connotes a powerful being who is in control of many intelligent beings, all false gods will surely be left unattended to but the true God will always have his people intact.
So if you say you believe God exists then you must be able to present the people worshiping (obedient to) him, in the absence of that it simply mean you don't believe in the existence of GOD!

blackpanda:

Y'all fooling no one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If you've been robbed, raped and left naked by the false religions your parents passed onto you it's understandable because i too was born, bread and brought up in Islam but i searched for God with all my heart when i was much younger like you.
That's what helped me back then and now i'm happily enjoying the benefits of pure worship.
So no one is stopping you from abandoning your god, it's the wisest thing to do when you're not seeing any benefits, i just want to help you know that all hopes is not lost because there is a group of worshipers practicing pure worship.
The title "GOD" connotes a powerful being who is in control of many intelligent beings, all false gods will surely be left unattended to but the true God will always have his people intact.
So if you say you believe God exists then you must be able to present the people worshiping (obedient to) him, in the absence of that it simply mean you don't believe in the existence of GOD!

My brother u have been complete brainwashed. Sorry but you are still asleep. When you wake up and realise the scam I hope it won't be too late. You don't even know what peace means let alone experience it. Well best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2021
It's obvious you know what PEACE means much more than the PRINCE of PEACE! Isaiah 9:6
Yet you don't want to know what PEACE is doing globally amongst the followers of the PRINCE of PEACE. cheesy
My friend, i know you've made up your mind to abandon your god so continue your journey, I hope you find PEACE one day! smiley

blackpanda:

My brother u have been complete brainwashed. Sorry but you are still asleep. When you wake up and realise the scam I hope it won't be too late. You don't even know what peace means let alone experience it. Well best of luck!
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by blackpanda: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's obvious you know what PEACE means much more than the PRINCE of PEACE! Isaiah 9:6
Yet you don't want to know what PEACE is doing globally amongst the followers of the PRINCE of PEACE. cheesy
My friend, i know you've made up your mind to abandon your god so continue your journey, I hope you find PEACE one day! smiley

U know nothing about God. You are in a cult.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
I love to be a slave for God and you are not better than me, before you call me zombie, you are also not smarter than me or more intelligent than me, even academically, so take your bullshit somewhere else.
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by hoopernikao: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
blackpanda:

What are u blabbing

Sir, I was wondering at your inverted logical argument and lack of understanding of the discuss yet full of words.

Seems you can't see life beyond poverty and wealth, considering your logic and arguments Sir. That's the blabbing.
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by sonmvayina(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I once told you that jw is a cult..somebody else has said it....you just dont want to accept the fact, probably because you have invested your whole life on it...

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, you will still turn back..
Re: Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery by achorladey: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
blackpanda:

Baba be calming down. Many dey aware of all these issues raised up there.

To the bolded, you will agree people wake up at different times and waking up is a gradual process. Someone can be awake with eyes closed, Some awake but still with blurry vision and the rest.

The way the life is structured we are all slaves of one another. A teacher at school is a slave of his pupils. A doctor at the hospital is a slave of every of his or her patients. Na perspective dey come under.

Look at the words of Martin Luther.......A Christian man is a free lord over everything and subject to no one. A Christian man is an obedient servant in everything and subject to everyone.

Martin Luther was only borrowing words from others as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Stops Girl For Dressing Half-naked—prays For Her & Gives Her Money / IN PICTURES: Official Funeral for Archbishop Desmond Tutu on New Year's Day / Jesus Death Did Not Break Generational Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.