Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (8855 Views)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers / Finally I'm Free from religion / Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Freedom is indeed a sweet thing. I mean freedom from Religion in this instance

1. There is no Pastor to answer to
2. No holy brethren observing your every move and judging you
3. No tithes or offerings to pay
4. No Sunday church, no weekly fellowship, no night vigil, no workers meeting - more time to do great things
5. No evangelism to force your religion on others
6. No fear of hell fire - so you can now live without constant worry that you or your loved ones may be soon plunged into the dark abyss
7. No more been swayed about by every wind of doctrine
8. No pretending in church
9. You can now bare your mind to people and put them in order - people no longer take advantage of you because of your love for 'heaven'
10. You can now examine the bible independently and make up your own mind on what is truth without recourse to another 'know it all' bullying pastor
11. You are now looking for a wife material with no attachment to Pentecostalism or silly myths and fables
12. No Pastor to interfere in your marriage
13. Your kids will grow up with a clean bill of health, no fear of hell, no constant guilt and worry
14. When you become sick you seek for medical help and live longer
15. No more God said this or that including impending threats from Jesus Christ in concocted dreams
16. No more sin - repent - forgiveness viscous cycle
17. You now take responsibility for your actions
18. No more - the devil made me do it
19. No more paranoid feeling that Jesus is watching 'the back of your head' , lol cheesy

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sorry... Are you practising your programming skills??

1 Like

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Sorry... Are you practising your programming skills??

No - I was trying to create a list here but it did not work cheesy - Can you advice ?
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Originakalokalo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
frosbel2:

There is no Pastor to answer to
No holy brethren observing your every move and judging you
No tithes or offerings to pay
No Sunday church, no weekly fellowship, no night vigil, no workers meeting - more time to do great things
No evangelism to force your religion on others
No fear of hell fire so you live without constant worry that you or your loved ones may be soon plunged into the dark abyss
No more been swayed about by every wind of doctrine
No pretending in church
You can now bare your mind to people and put them in order - people no longer take advantage of you because of you love for heaven
You can now examine the bible independently and make up your own mind on what is truth without recourse to another bully pastors opinion
You are now looking for a wife material with no attachment to Pentecostalism or silly myths and fables
No Pastor to interfere in your marriage
Your kids will grow up with a clean bill of health, no fear of hell, no constant guilt and worry
When you become sick you seek for medical help and live longer
No more God sais this or that including impending threats from Jesus Christ in concocted dream

Good for you...

Your belief, your cross .

To the general public,

These guys called atheists have a standing relationship with each other

They decide to champion the cause of atheism through deliberate posts and comments on nairaland.

They discuss strategies and support one another with comments and counter comments.

They do this all in the name of "librating the sheeple"

They dissuade you from the path of righteousness... while their lives is filled with immoralities and evil....

Don't be deceived by them.

Read your bible and keep your faith in Jesus.

God bless you all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Good for you...

To the general public,

They decide to champion the cause of atheism through deliberate posts and comments on nairaland.

They discuss strategies and support one another with comments and counter comments.

They dissuade you from the path of righteousness... while their lives is filled with immoralities and evil....

God bless you all.

Hey Buddy, I was a Christians for over 20 years and it was the biggest waste of my valuable time

Obviously I gained a few positive insights about God , but they were very few and far between

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Originakalokalo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
frosbel2:

Hey Buddy, I was a Christians for over 20 years and it was the biggest waste of my valuable time

Obviously I gained a few positive insights about God , but they were very few and far between

Okay then.

Congratulations on your new found belief.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by plaetton: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
frosbel2:

4. No Sunday church, no weekly fellowship, no night vigil, no workers meeting - more time to do great things
6. No fear of hell fire - so you can now live without constant worry that you or your loved ones may be soon plunged into the dark abyss
9.You can now bare your mind to people and put them in order - people no longer take advantage of you because of you love for heaven
10.You can now examine the bible independently and make up your own mind on what is truth without recourse to another bully pastors opinion
11.You are now looking for a wife material with no attachment to Pentecostalism or silly myths and fables
12.No Pastor to interfere in your marriage
13.Your kids will grow up with a clean bill of health, no fear of hell, no constant guilt and worry
14.When you become sick you seek for medical help and live longer
15.No more God said this or that including impending threats from Jesus Christ in concocted dream

Frosbel !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please, kindly enlighten us.
Not too long ago when you were bullying all of us from your imaginary higher moral and spiritual grounds, DID You Really believe in the things you were saying , or did you have an inner doubt or anxiety about your beliefs ?

I'm interested in understanding what compels or propels religious extremism in intelligent educated people.
Is it a confidence of truth or flickers of doubt, anxiety and fear ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Originakalokalo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
plaetton:

Frosbel !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please, kindly enlighten us.
Not too long ago when you were bullying all of us from your imaginary higher moral and spiritual grounds, DID You Really believe in the things you were saying , or did you have an inner doubt or anxiety about your beliefs ?

I'm interested in understanding what compels or propels religious extremism in intelligent educated people.
Is it a confidence of truth or flickers of doubt, anxiety and fear ?

Do you see this. ..children of God?

2 Likes

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by felixomor: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Good for you...

To the general public,

God bless you all.

Amen
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by felixomor: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Do you see this. ..children of God?

Even
Some of them intentionally open multiple fake accounts to Make them seem numerous.

Dont mind them
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Originakalokalo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
felixomor:

Even
Some of them intentionally open multiple fake accounts to Make them seem numerous.

Dont mind them

Their secrets are blown open.

Let them keep coming...

They are not enough yet.

1 Like

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Good for you...

To the general public,

God bless you all.

You know what? I hate to even think like this, but I believe you may be onto something.
I noticed something the other day (on a thread I was on) which can be termed Hegelian dialectic..which presents (2) sides (the thesis and antithesis) supposedly against each other in order to sway the masses to come to one agreement (synthesis).
The thing about this is that the (2) sides aren't really in disagreement...it's actually people with like-minds covertly...but overtly presenting a supposed crises in order to get their targeted result. I can't prove that it happened there, but something odd gave me pause a few days ago...and then interestingly enough I was led to your post today.
On another note, I am really saddened & shocked to see the young lady here, who used to be a champion for Christ...now have such an opposing belief.
Prayer for her...
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Originakalokalo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mobilia:

You know what? I hate to even think like this, but I believe you may be onto something.
I noticed something the other day (on a thread I was on) which can be termed Hegelian dialectic..which presents (2) sides (the thesis and antithesis) supposedly against each other in order to sway the masses to come to one agreement (synthesis).
The thing about this is that the (2) sides aren't really in disagreement...it's actually people with like-minds covertly...but overtly presenting a supposed crises in order to get their targeted result. I can't prove that it happened there, but something odd gave me pause a few days ago...and then interestingly enough I was led to your post today.
On another note, I am really saddened & shocked to see the young lady here, who used to be a champion for Christ...now have such an opposing belief.
Prayer for her...

Thank God that you see them for who they are.

1 Like

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Julivas(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Good for you...

To the general public,

God bless you all.

Thanks so much for this comment

1 Like

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Julivas(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
frosbel2:

No bro, is not a waste. God us making out another Apostle Paul in you very soon. Come back to the light bro. Jesus still loves you.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Julivas(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
frosbel2:

No bro, is not a waste. God is making out another Apostle Paul in you very soon. Come back to the light bro. Jesus still loves you.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by dalaman: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
felixomor:

Even

Dont mind them

But so far it's been Christians(your friends)that have been caught replying themselves and liking their post with several different accounts here. . grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Akin1212(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Julivas:

No bro, is not a waste. God us making out another Apostle Paul in you very soon. Come back to the light bro. Jesus still loves you.

If Jesus loves him or her, let him tell him or her himself. Why send you?

11 Likes

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by felixomor: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
dalaman:

[s]
But so far it's been Christians(your friends)that have been caught replying themselves and linking their post with several different accounts here. . grin[/s]

Next person pls
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
frosbel2:

9. You can now bare your mind to people and put them in order - people no longer take advantage of you because of your love for 'heaven'
10. You can now examine the bible independently and make up your own mind on what is truth without recourse to another 'know it all' bullying pastor
11. You are now looking for a wife material with no attachment to Pentecostalism or silly myths and fables
13. Your kids will grow up with a clean bill of health, no fear of hell, no constant guilt and worry
15. No more God said this or that including impending threats from Jesus Christ in concocted dreams
19. No more paranoid feeling that Jesus is watching 'the back of your head' , lol cheesy

frobel2,

Sorry to bother you dude. Do people actually go through those stanzas in Life, I have not been religious for decades, so it seems I am at a disconnect with your thought spectrum.

Why would anyone believe in Hell or Monotheism, it is so silly to even think there is a guy in the sky capable of watching all CCTV cameras from all alternate dimensions specific to each node of the construct. Entity can either be all and see all and experience as a Conscious Solid State Entity larger than planets or Galaxies, but even then, to experience all and remain a fractal of a unit within a system such as this universe then there should be multitudes of unsupervised nodes, the fractals one has to become at and on any local dimension entity to supervise all the impossible Illusion of the spectrum. And this analogy is not on course with any religions, but that is not to say that religions are bad. Bad people are in religions almost always, but it helps all maintain the desired control, so we all can sleep peacefully at night.

If you take away the veil of ignorance, the game will be over. Entropy will be escalated. So, I support the notion that Ignorance of them, is a bliss to me. grin

The more people are in religions, the better for me. The religious are totally in a reality prison and it is perfectly okay to be ignorant, it is the reason I love them with a passion. Religious controls make minds control the ultimate tool to maintain world peace.

Please stop waking people up. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Originakalokalo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
963AvatarSpirit:

frobel2,

Sorry to bother you dude. Do people actually go through those stanzas in Life, I have not been religious for decades, so it seems I am at a disconnect with your thought spectrum.

Why would anyone believe in Hell or Monotheism, it is so silly to even think there is a guy in the sky capable of watching all CCTV cameras from all alternate dimensions specific to each node of the construct. Entity can either be all and see all and experience as a Conscious Solid State Entity larger than planets or Galaxies, but even then, to experience all and remain a fractal of a unit within a system such as this universe then there should be multitudes of unsupervised nodes, the fractals one has to become at and on any local dimension entity to supervise all the impossible Illusion of the spectrum. And this analogy is not on course with any religions, but that is not to say that religions are bad. Bad people are in religions almost always, but it helps all maintain the desired control, so we all can sleep peacefully at night.

If you take away the veil of ignorance, the game will be over. Entropy will be escalated. So, I support the notion that Ignorance of them, is a bliss to me. grin

The more people are in religions, the better for me. The religious are totally in a reality prison and it is perfectly okay to be ignorant, it is the reason I love them with a passion. Religious controls make minds control the ultimate tool to maintain world peace.

Please stop waking people up. grin grin grin

True talk....

Good conclusion for your soul.

My believe my cross.

Your belief your cross.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

True talk....

My believe my cross.

Your belief your cross.

Your Cross, is yours and yours alone.

I do not have a Belief, so for me, there is no Cross. There is my Star though.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Originakalokalo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
963AvatarSpirit:

Your Cross, is yours and yours alone.

I do not have a Belief, so for me, there is no Cross. There is my Star though.

OK.

Your Star.

1 Like

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
frosbel2:

Congrats frosbel2.
You have been saved from organised religion which is nothing but shackles and chains. God is not in organised religion.

But this is the true religion

James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

2 Likes

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Originakalokalo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
MrPresident1:

Congrats frosbel2.
You have been saved from organised religion which is nothing but shackles and chains. God is not in organised religion.

But this is the true religion

James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Before God and the Father....

Did you see that in what you quoted?

Is he your God?

Is he your father?

You said that God is not in organised religion.....

Does the Father know you?

Those things are done before God and the Father who gave his son as ransom for many...
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Good for you...

To the general public,

God bless you all.

In the thread i opened you said something about atheists filled with wickedness and evil and here you go again. You keep shaming those that dont acknowledge God as you do. Guess what, both frosbel and i arent atheists...
It is you theists that are full of immoralities and evil. I have been bruised,burned,bullied and assaulted by christians (never been hurt by a muslim my entire life) that was why i quit christianity. I feel nauseated at the sights of you all .
Go to the prisons and find out the number of theists you will find there.
Nigeria has the biggest church in the world and richest pastor, infact churches in Nigeria outnumber the number of schools and hospitals yet wickedness has not ended.
Isnt it contradictory to your claim that atheists are immoral and evil?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
dalaman:

But so far it's been Christians(your friends)that have been caught replying themselves and linking their post with several different accounts here. . grin
You have time to reply dum dums
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by HappyPagan: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
frosbel2:

hi frosbel, muskeeto here. good to hear from you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

True talk....

My believe my cross.

Your belief your cross.
For christ sake why cant you carry your cross in peace and leave others?
Must you quote people with different views from you? When you fanatics open dozens of threads you applaud yourselves in your hearts but when atheists or agnotics open threads you see it as a nuisance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Originakalokalo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Michellekabod:

For christ sake why cant you carry your cross in peace and leave others?
Must you quote people with different views from you? When you fanatics open dozens of threads you applaud yourselves in your hearts but when atheists or agnotics open threads you see it as a nuisance.

You plead for Christ's sake?

Okay.

Stay in your believe.

I stay in mine.
.Good enough for me.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

You plead for Christ's sake?

Okay.

Stay in your believe.

I stay in mine.
.Good enough for me.
Yes....i stated that i was not an atheist remember?
You dont stay in your believe,you keep trolling on atheists and agnostic threads judging them wheń you know nothing about them. When someone turns his back on christianity you call the person names like immoral, evil et al and go as far as saying their comments and posts are all planned. So how is that staying in your belief?

If becoming a christian will make me be what you are,y i'd rather become a pagan

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Was The First Human To Celebrate Jesus? / Is It Right For A Christian To Take Alcohol? / How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.