Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (99031 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by 2016easy2017: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Did u get this thing from there

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by orlaglobal234: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Petyprincess:
So just decided to eat lunch now6it has been served 2 hours ago, I have been sleeping because i didn't sleep well last night.

My result came out negative thank God!!

If you finally come back to Nigeria you must go for JEDIJEDI (pile) test because all those foods that you'd been served must expose you to chronic jedijedi (pile)
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by wristbangle: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Petyprincess, enjoy your vacation and stop bothering yourself on negative comments. Nigerians, due to the tough economic situation are angry, frustrated and envy people in average, rich and wealthy affluent lifestyle irrespective of their source of income.

I'm praying to God that soon I will get the opportunity for vacation at my preferred location.

Money is good. Baba God bless my hustle this year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Useless thread. You travel to Ethiopia, Kenya, and Mauritius but no single outdoor pics. Wetin we wan come use the foods wey you they post do.

The thing wey vex me pass be say I clicked through all the pages but shi shi I no see. angry

8 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by patjane(f): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lovely thread kiss.. a lot of people here are truly frustrated and envy of other success..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.