Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? (53065 Views)

Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Bimpe29: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
A whole lot of people will definitely like to be a better Naija but money won't let them.
grin
grin
grin
CandyOps:
there's an official price around 14k or so but then it'll take ages for the p.port to be processed.

And there's a backdoor option called instant passport. that one na like 30 something then don't know about now. You pay the bribe and they run it for and capture your pic same day.

You can either be a good Nigerian and go the first route or you be a better Nigerian and use the 2nd option.

You go sha need like utility bill receipts I think

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
childuptojoy:

Jesu! ... I did mine 24k
Maiduguri though and got it same day.
Even if it's 10k am not coming.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by BrainBucksNG: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
Even if it's 10k am not coming.
10k plenty naa

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by dalass(f): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Richnero:
Thanks. But I need to know the current price.

Of course Lagos and other big cities have more passport requests, so you pay more to their officials to avoid the long wait.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Fearjah: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Astra101:
Omo no go there! I did mine during the lockdown last year @60k in Abia state

How come? Is it for 32 or 64 pages?
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by ashantitope: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
It will cost you 45k and national ID card
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by KingLion007(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
CandyOps:
there's an official price around 14k or so but then it'll take ages for the p.port to be processed.

And there's a backdoor option called instant passport. that one na like 30 something then don't know about now. You pay the bribe and they run it for and capture your pic same day.

You can either be a good Nigerian and go the first route or you be a better Nigerian and use the 2nd option.

You go sha need like utility bill receipts I think
You sabi wella...

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by cooooooks(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Go to the Nigerian Immigration Service website.

They are changing the rules to make online booking compulsory but I'm not sure if that's already been done.

Secondly, go to the Federal Secretariat in your state and inquire at the NIS the.

Richnero:
Thanks. But I need to know the current price.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Igbankpa:
very soon only buhari and his herdsmen will remain in this country, Those that can't afford Europe are jakpaing to neighbouring countries like Benin, cotonou and ghana

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Lilpen3758: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Comedian2019:
When all your guys don jaapa, but none of them is picking your calls again.
Passport money no even dey talk less of visa as guy man don lose hin job.

Na to turn prayer warrior remain grin
Sorry man, hope still dey

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by dalass(f): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
smartty68:
Did mine for 35k last year at Abuja. Got the passport within a week...

At another city close to Abuja, the 35k would have delivered it to you the following day max!
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by mayormick(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
GboyegaD:
It varies. I know someone who did at Oshogbo for N45k last December.
Yea you are correct, told by an officer last week is 45k if you go collect am within one week but I think 30k/35k which go take person about 2-3months
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Realclassicking: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
I did mine online for 18k but when I got to the office for submission their body says it all that I will wait till eternity to get I quickly grease few hands I didn’t use up to 30minutes my document was uploaded mind you I had to spend extra 22k
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Fredfr33zy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
benikad:
I did mine around 27k to 28k, and I got it exactly 2weeks
When did you get it, I'm not in a hurry to get mine.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Kazrem(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
benikad:
I did mine around 27k to 28k, and I got it exactly 2weeks
Where did you do it?
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Samdaresd:
There is nothing like,"international passport." Passport, is passport!
OK use ecowas passport and apply for UK visa if the embassy will not ask for your international passport.
Literally passport is passport because it gives the details of your identification but they're exemptions to it.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by biden123(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
icetrimz:

baba which country u dey japa go? make I set compass
Texas, US.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by BrainBucksNG: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
onyechez:

OK use ecowas passport and apply for UK visa if the embassy will not ask for your international passport.
Literally passport is passport because it gives the details of your identification but they're exemptions to it.
Didn't you notice that everybody ignored the sabi sabi mallam
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Fredfr33zy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
holuwasheyiWGP:
Who knows if it's possible to change the age on your passport?
Kindly quote me if you have an idea of how much it'd cost and the requirement.

I met a guy during a job interview who also applied to NLNG (2017). He told me it will cost him about 200k to change his age and he is going to do it if he scales through the interview they probably wanted a certain age. He presently works with NLNG so your guess is as good as mine. Though, I can't disclose his identity but is possible.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by stanisbaratheon: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
BrainBucksNG:

I'm tempted to ask you to pleeeease shut up!
But last last na you get your mouth.
Who knows if you're from Togo

You don't want to pick a fight with me here trust me. I'll just let your gibberish slide.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Fredfr33zy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wartsnigeria:
I did mine for 17k last week.

Modified:- my younger sister works there so I paid official price.

I think people pay as much as 30k, it's bad but that's what corruption does.

where are you located?
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Taywon: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
smartty68:
I did it at the Immigration head office along airport road...

Thanks boss
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by popeshemoo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
For those interested
Follow this thread
You will find people willing to guide you to "do it yourself and collect it on time "
I was about to pay 45k to someone
When a friend convinced me to do it myself. I spent roughly 26k and got it within two weeks in lagos
All you need is the right information and motivation.
https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by taibod: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Richnero:
I need to know the cost and requirements of obtaining an international passport in Nigeria as well as the time it will take to get it.

it varies one is 65k @32 pages and the other one is 45k @64pages and that was 2019 wen I did mine.

the 32pages will b ready in 3 to 4 days while the 64pages is 2weeks or 3weeks.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by gabrielokeke555(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
I did mine at Kaduna passport office (Independence Way) on 30th December '20 for 24K. Had to pay 1K for the National Population Commission Birth certificate in their office.

The total I spent was 25K. Yes, I said 25K for a 32 page passport valid for 5 years.

I was captured that same day. Other requirements included NIN slip, LGA indigene certificate, 2 passport photographs.

You will also require Guarantor's Drivers license photocopy, 1 passport photograph of Guarantor and the data page of Guarantor Intl passport (photocopy)

Unavailability of Passport Booklet in the Kaduna office meant I could not get the passport that same day..

Hope this information helps. Goodluck guys!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.