Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,399 members, 7,850,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello (468 Views)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) / Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello by IcePrinxxx2463: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
One of Nigerians popular music star that goes by the stage name Korede Bello, has taken to the bird app Twitter to air his opinion regarding fame, the music star is of the opinion that fame should help people make more money and not to waste their money.

In what he posted on Twitter, Korede penned that fame is expensive but it should be managed in a way that it helps one to make money and not spend recklessly.

Below are his tweets...

''It's expensive to be famous. I think you should only seek fame after you've become wealthy. But by then the fame no go hungry you again.

Wealthy people don't like the attention, rich people d.

Fame should make you more money not make you waste money. There should be more people teaching how to convert influence to affluence''

https://www.ourschoolsinfo.com/2021/01/its-expensive-to-be-famous-korede-bello.html?m=1

Re: It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello by Freestainworld(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
we don hear
Re: It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello by crazygod(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yea. That's what I want too. Quiet heavy money.
Re: It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello by DoubleEngine007: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
You're right..
Since you moved from jelly curl to spraying of hair,you stopped singing ,enter motivational talks..
Anyways, nothing spoil as long as say na Godwin! WeMove!
Re: It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello by Kingosytex(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
This guy is fresh I must confess, it seems that this motivational speaking is really paying very well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, let me goan iron my suits jare so I go start for podium tell you how you fit cook soup with #50 when you do not even have garri, pepper, salt and the necessary condiments needed to cook a palatable soup. grin grin grin grin

Korede Bello has changed his career from singing to motivational speaking...

Ever since he released "GODWIN" he went underground despite the fact that he is signed to one of the most popular record labels in Naija.
Re: It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello by Kestolove(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
One HIT musician
Re: It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello by donbachi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
U don see wetin donjazzy dey do for u..as na u dey do am now,u don dey complain.
Re: It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello by Hintona(f): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
We have heard.

(1) (Reply)

Azealia Banks Denies Rumors She ‘ate Her Dead Cat’ And Reveals She Has A Skull / Actor Williams Uchemba To Drop His First Feature Movie Mamba's Diamond / Destiny Etiko Crys Over Sugar Daddy Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.