Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title (23499 Views)

Laycon Bags Ogun Chieftaincy Title As ‘akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' (video) / Laycon Gets A Two-Bedroom Apartment At Flourish Residences, Bodija Lagos / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Despirado121(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Big Brother Naija 2020 winner Laycon has been conferred with the chieftaincy title of Akeweje Odo of Ipokia Kingdom in Ogun State, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old received the title from the Onipokia of Ipokia Oba Yisa Olaniyan at the 2021 Opo Day celebration held at the District High School, Ipokia on Sunday (January 3).

He wrote;
"Chief Olamilekan Agbeleshe, Akeweje Odo of Ipokia Kingdom, President of the iCONs!.”

https://twitter.com/itsLaycon/status/1345760286175879168?s=20

According to Laycon, his mother schooled at the venue of his installation.

“The venue where I was given my chieftaincy title is District High School Ipokia, where my Mum schooled. On every transcendental being that is valid,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/itsLaycon/status/1345786881473208320?s=20

The Onipokia during the title installation said Laycon as an Ipokia indigene truly deserved the title of Akeweje.

Speaking about Laycon, Oba Olaniyan described him as a good ambassador to Ipokia and a positive inspiration to all Nigerian youths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FQG1y2kzok

Laycon on his part thanked the monarch, indigenes of Ipokia and all Nigerians for standing by him throughout his stay at the Big Brother Naija house.

He promised to stand by the youths and everything that would contribute to their development.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377837/akeweje-odo-ipokia-kingdom-bbnaijas-laycon-gets-ogun-chieftaincy-title/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
I won't type long epistle..

JUST GET MONEY
MAKE MONEY
HAVE MONEY
BE IN MONEY
BE RICH
BE WEALTHY
JUST HAVE MONEY..

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Kingosytex(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
That is why I like Naija, mediocrity sells like sachet water. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by madan(f): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nawa... Laycon, na you dey rain. Baba God, make my own time come too.

13 Likes

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Sonnobax15(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Not a big deal.
Na who get money nai people dey respect..
Don't be surprised to see the same Laycon bagging another chieftaincy title tomorrow

It all boils down to the fact that with money,you can command even mountains to move and they'll move..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
When do we start celebrating excellence in this nation?

When do we celebrate the best graduates coming out from our universities or the best students with the best results in WAEC and UME?

We just love celebrating mediocrity and foolishness in this nation sha!
Is this the way the country will move forward?

It is well with Chief Laycon of Akeweje kingdom o.....

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin Akeweje. Make I give una small tips about relationships jare grin
Here are some tips my grandmother gave me:

Don't marry a person for her money. They'll tie a noose around your neck.

Do not marry out of necessity or pressure. After all, you are the one who will live with them for the rest of your life.

Do not fall in love with a person simply for sex, beautiful appearance or attractiveness. Fall in love with a person who will be there for you when you need them. A partner. A friend and a comrade.

Observe a person for at least a year before agreeing to marry. A simple background check can show if the person is in good health or has a criminal record.
Only fall in love with one person because you are in love with them and you can't do without them.

Relationships are about sharing. Share with your partner everything you want for yourself.
If your partner has some bad habits, such as alcoholism or drug addiction, don't even think for a moment that you will change them by marrying them.

Marry the person who is learnable and knows how to deal with money. It is better to marry a person who has a vision than a person who has money.

Marry the person who can confront you and scold you when you make a mistake.
Relationships are built on trust. Make sure that the person you are in a relationship with cannot cheat or steal from you.
Relationships are not "bells and roses." Think long term before entering into a relationship.

"Happily Ever After" does not exist. Every day you wake up, you have to make a conscious decision to love your partner for better or for worse. Some days it is pure heaven, some days it is pure hell.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by KingZaddy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2021

The reason Nigeria will remain like this for a long time is because of how much attention you guys give to irrelevant things and how much you uplift irrelevant people...

What is the value of bbnaija housemates?

You have ignored relevant activities for irrelevance.

Somebody getting a chief title doesn't concern us neither does it make Nigeria better or you.

Kindly reduce the trashy news that hits your front page

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by RapportNaija(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Vhee
Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Starcrest1: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
So na because this guy win Bbnaija, na why he dey get title upandan. I must go this show

This is brilliant...

5 Likes

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by shugaboy6102(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Disgusting. Some may say probably one is Jealous but then what this really means is that even our traditional institutions that we are supposed to hold sacred are even compromised. How many first class graduates are given Chieftaincy titles or even recognised. Its a shame that people who come to show and display immorality on national TV are rewarded with so much while education is thrown into the dust bin and we think this nation will make progress. That's why once you get money nothing else matters

13 Likes

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Gkay1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
una won destroy dis guy career, little by little, he will start paying sacrifices, bow down for idol to appease the gods.
WHY YORUBA

5 Likes

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Lekison(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
That is why I like Naija, mediocrity sells like sachet water. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
what has mediocrity gat to do with this undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by daniwise(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
So Laycon is now a chief?well, congratulations bro
Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by adioolayi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
God's blessings follow me throughout year 2021...Amen.

Congratulations Laycon

3 Likes

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by mosalab(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mediocrity is what we celebrate in this country... Our traditional institution keep sinking everyday with great help of the so called custodian of culture... It is well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by 44Bulldog(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Even our tradition is messed up in this modern world we are... imagine undecided

Just have money and fame... that's all

Congrats tho... before they start attacking me

5 Likes

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by abc115: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by WoundedLamb: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lol
Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Ojeigbo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hello
Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by WiszyFraud: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
.... JOBLESSNESS undecided
Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
if I were laycon, I would outrightly reject that offer without thinking twice.

4 Likes

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
angry
Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by visijo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fear Girls wey dey wear Glasses, long skirt and Sandals

Those people get endurance pass Good Luck Jonathan.

��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Ojeigbo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Asus TP500L

Touch Screen

15.3 inches screen size

1TB HDD DDR4

8GB Ram

Great battery � life

2gb Nvidia Geforce dedicated graphics

With Orginal charger
Computer village ikeja

Locate Medical Road UBA BANK
1 Adepele street (canana plaza )
2nd floor suit 48
Ask of Daniel
0802 940 2479 call

1 Like

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by dyera(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
A kingdom that would give the title of a chief to a child, is nothing but a joke.

6 Likes

Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by nsiba: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
They want a share of his money
Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Okay
Re: 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title by Bar1941(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lekan needs to be focused and stop allowing the little fame he got via BBnaija taking him too far. Going by his attitudes and displays while in the house, a lot is expected from him after the show. He needs to be aware of this if he wants to stay relevant in the entertainment industry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video:matured Ladies Fight & Strip N*ked In Public Exposing Their Things / Patoranking Shines In New Photos / Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.