Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Family, Friends Throw Surprise Birthday Bash For Akomolafe @60 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Family, Friends Throw Surprise Birthday Bash For Akomolafe @60 (462 Views)

Family, Friends Hold Reception For Winner Of Queen Of Nigeria Institutions / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family, Friends Throw Surprise Birthday Bash For Akomolafe @60 by okrote4real: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
It was a day of joy and celebration when family, friends, and well-wishers surprised the chairman of Akotex Group of companies, Engr. Barnette Ayodele Akomolafe with a surprise birthday party as he clocked 60th on January 1, 2021 at his Guzape mansion.

The event which witnessed the crémé dela crémé of the society and close associates was fun packed, as he thanked his children and everyone who made the day worthwhile.

According to him, he never knew his children were planning something this awesome for him, but he appreciates God for giving him the opportunity to see another year.

"My family and friends have surprised me today on my 60th birthday. I really don't know what to say, but I thank God for giving me the opportunity to see this day. I want to thank God and everyone who made it happen. I pray that God will continue to keep us and erinch everyone," he prayed.

The celebration continued with food, dance, and cutting of the 60th birthday cake in the presence of everyone.

Re: Family, Friends Throw Surprise Birthday Bash For Akomolafe @60 by JaneYave(f): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
It is good to be sorrounded by people that love and care. Happy birthday Sir!

(1) (Reply)

Trenz Network Entreprenuer Programm / Yahaya, Buratai, Monarch, Others Shower Encomiums On Major General Wahab At 64 / Rivers People Continue The Funeral Activities Of Late Dame Oroma Nmerukini In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.