Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,743 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! (1090 Views)

Youth Fund Nigeria 400,000 Naira Business Empowerment - Apply Now!!! / Youth Fund Nigeria N400,000 Business Empowerment 2020. See How To Apply! / Union Bank’s Edtech Challenge: N5m Funding Support Up For Grabs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
YOUTH FUND NIGERIA #400,000 BUSINESS FUNDING SUPPORT JANUARY 2021.

Youth Fund Nigeria is a Non-Governmental Organization that Supports Youths in business.

Are you skilled and needed funds to establish your business or to expand your existing business and you are between the ages of 18 and 45years, then this programme is for you. Also, if you are not with any skill and wants to learn a skill to enable you start a business, you can also apply as you will be trained.

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE AND BENEFIT IN THE YOUTH FUND NIGERIA JANUARY 2021 EDITION:

(1) All participants must be a Nigerian by birth.

(2) Must be within the ages of 18 and 45years

(3) Minimum academic qualification, SSCE holder.

(4) Participants with skills will be of more advantage

(5) Participant without any skill can still apply .

as you will be trained by Youth Fund Nigeria business partners.

(6) You dont need to pay any money to register and participate in Youth Fund Nigeria youth empowerment programmes.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO FINDOUT HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

http://youthfund.com.ng/how-to-participate/
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by Sliceq: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
I'm interested but noticed the structure of your website.
Enquiry before giving out your details to any website for security reasons.
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Great opportunity
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sliceq:
I'm interested but noticed the structure of your website.
Enquiry before giving out your details to any website for security reasons.

The registration area to participate does not ask for people's card details to register and there is no confidential information asked on the registration page.
So, you can register and have no fear of any phishing.
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Great opportunity

Apply for the Youthfund business support January 2021
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
YouthFund Nigeria, an Initiative to promote youths in business
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by Emmyb800: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Scam, Scam Scam
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emmyb800:
Scam, Scam Scam

can you explain please
How will low brainy people of yur nature will all be hovering round the net and be talking rubbish on what you dont know.
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by Acidosis(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Seriously you want people to canvass for votes (at N100 per vote) to earn the sum of 25k?

I would prefer to give whoever shares the voting link with me the 25k and have you blocked.

You guys should learn to draw the line between humanitarian and profit making entities. No be everything be business idea.
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 5:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Acidosis:
Seriously you want people to canvass for votes (at N100 per vote) to earn the sum of 25k?

I would prefer to give whoever shares the voting link with me the 25k and have you blocked.

You guys should learn to draw the line between humanitarian and profit making entities. No be everything be business idea.

Your input is normal as a Nigerian man you are. Because i know fully well that anything anyone brings out online here in Nigeria, people will be biting themselves with it and labeling whatever they like even without knowing the background plans,
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by Acidosis(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2021
webtutorr:

Your input is normal as a Nigerian man you are. Because i know fully well that anything anyone brings out online here in Nigeria, people will be biting themselves with it and labeling whatever they like even without knowing the background plans,

What is the background plan? If you have another plan beyond what I read on your blog, that makes you an unworthy and a shady businessman.

You're not going to add N1m to the 25k you promised on your blog, are you?
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Acidosis:

What is the background plan? If you have another plan beyond what I read on your blog, that makes you an unworthy and a shady businessman.

You're not going to add N1m to the 25k you promised on your blog, are you?

Your senses are unguided!!!!

You may as well come up with your own ideas and give the 1m

Thats why you guys keep setting people bakward.

See you naa, what is it that is against human usage on that site that you are complaining.
So because its done through voting

Lolzzz, so your plan is just to go there drop your bank account for them to send you money

Just take a look at you.

Please, its a business competition. so allow those that are interested to have there way and dont be a discourager with your negative mindset.
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Apply now
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Youth Fund Nigeria is an NGO Youth Business Support
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
YouthFund Nigeria, Your business supporter
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 5:39am On Jan 08, 2021
Apply
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by adminlo: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Please run away from this web designer... It is scam to collect your date and details ...
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
adminlo:
Please run away from this web designer... It is scam to collect your date and details ...

Bet me, you will come back some day begging to participate in youthfund programme.

I dont just understand what the problem is here in Nigeria.

Its just remaining small for fools of your type to say that the water God gave for free is scam.

There is nothing idiots like you wont call a scam.

Hahahaha, just imagine slowpoke like you, What will someone do with date in using it to scam someone

And, on the registration page, is there any place people were asked to enter their secret bank details.

U really must be a very big fool.

ooohhh, Nigeria!!!!!!!!!
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate.
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2021
Youth Fund Nigeria - Supporting entrepreneurship
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by adminlo: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2021
You must be idiot . You are building websites to collect and steal people's data and someone is pointing it out ... All u do is to abuse . May god destroys scammers and ritualist like you forever .

Go and look fo job .... No . Put that energy u scam into a job ...no but all u want to do is scam.

God punish your generation.

Mod please ban this guy from here . He is stealing people's data so he can scammed them later

And ban him again for using gutter language when people exposes him and causing me to come down to his gutter level . I promise not to write like this again.

Best regards
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
adminlo:
You must be idiot . You are building websites to collect and steal people's data and someone is pointing it out ... All u do is to abuse . May god destroys scammers and ritualist like you forever .

Go and look fo job .... No . Put that energy u scam into a job ...no but all u want to do is scam.

God punish your generation.

Mod please ban this guy from here . He is stealing people's data so he can scammed them later

And ban him again for using gutter language when people exposes him and causing me to come down to his gutter level . I promise not to write like this again.

Best regards

Bastard can you defend this you are claiming when called.

Seriously, if you are not a scammer, you will never be attacking others that what they came up with is a scam.

Like how..................!!!!!!!!!!!
Fool how
Just give your reasons
come u fool, neva come to this thread again and be talking nonsense.

Just imagine you.

People just be messing up others ideas on claims they are not sure of.
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Registration ends 15th January 2021.
Apply now!
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by ugofulfilled(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
webtutorr:

Bet me, you will come back some day begging to participate in youthfund programme.

I dont just understand what the problem is here in Nigeria.

Its just remaining small for fools of your type to say that the water God gave for free is scam.

There is nothing idiots like you wont call a scam.

Hahahaha, just imagine slowpoke like you, What will someone do with date in using it to scam someone

And, on the registration page, is there any place people were asked to enter their secret bank details.

U really must be a very big fool.

ooohhh, Nigeria!!!!!!!!!
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate.

If you are as genuine as you claim, you would have ignored the guy or better still responded to his allegations rather than abuse and throw words at him.
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
ugofulfilled:

If you are as genuine as you claim, you would have ignored the guy or better still responded to his allegations rather than abuse and throw words at him.

Some Nigerians are fond of talking ill of anything online and people of such should be straightened.

My anger is not just only on this fellow's negative review of what he/she dont know about the Youth Fund.

It goes to all other people that the only language they know is scam. And the most annoying thing is that
these set of people have no form of online business idea.

If you dont understand where your ideas are aimed at, some set of unscrupulous elements on internet will just stop you.

I remembered one of my online business student after training him, told him to go get audience. Then some persons where saying scam scam. And as a result, he nearly wants to give up because some set of people are labeling his ideas scam. I now have to encourage him to continue and let him know that thats the language of many Nigerian internet users.

So, telling me to keep quiet on someone tagging me scam when i have no such aim in mind is like beating a child and telling him/her not to cry.
Re: Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! by webtutorr: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Registration ends 13th January

(1) (Reply)

Can I Pay With Wema Virtual Dollar Card To Fiverr / Paying CAC Penalties / Who Else Has Noticed The Dollar Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.