Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,815 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Told I Love Her And This Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told I Love Her And This Happened (3056 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told I Love Her And This Happened by chali01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Permit to bother you with my long post. Pardon my grammatical errors.
Early last year i came to stay with my friend's family. He has a younger sister, she is 22 years while i am 28years. I fell so much in love with her. It happens that we had romance together, without sex. I told her about the feelings i have been nursing towards her through a WhatsApp chat, she did not reply me. To cut the long story short, we had romance several times (she wanted it) without sex because i don't want to have it with her due to my love for her. Any time we romance, we might not relate with each other well for like a week or more. I planned to stop the romance with her until she will say yes to me because i truly love her. She went back to school and whenever i chatted with her reminding her of my feelings she don't usually reply my messages.
When she came back from school, we played, joke but no romance. I sent her message on whatsapp that i love her, the next day she started behaving somehow. I had to send her a message back that i am sorry for the previous message i sent. Where the problem lies is this, the next morning i found out that she has blocked me on whatsapp. She totally changed towards me. I called her one on one to ask why, she didn't give me audience.
I called her on 31st of December, last year to apologize and beg her in the name of God to forgive me if i ever offended her. She said okay but she didn't mend things with me. We only greet each other when the family members are there.
Please help a brother, i am confused. I truly love her. I have never felt this way for a lady before. I want our friendship back. WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE?
Note; i never planned to use and dump her. I always pray and fast for her even without her knowing.

I ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT. I AM A BETRAYER. BUT HOW CAN I MEND THINGS PLEASE?
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by rohangold: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Haha ;DHaha
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Olunmercy56(f): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Come and see love in Tokyo cool cool i pray that I see true love shocked

Let me wait for my elders to contribute

1 Like

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Ginaz(f): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
"I even bought ice cream for her yesterday and she collected it and lick".
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by mariahAngel(f): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
chali01:
Early last year i came to stay with my friend's family. He has a younger sister, she is 22 years while i am 28years. I fell so much in love with her. It happens that we had romance together, without sex. I told her about the feelings i have been nursing towards her through a WhatsApp chat, she did not reply me. To cut the long story short, we had romance several times (she wanted it) without sex because i don't want to have it with her due to my love for her. Any time we romance, we might not relate with each other well for like a week or more. I planned to stop the romance with her until she will say yes to me because i truly love her. She went back to school and whenever i chatted with her reminding her of my feelings she don't usually reply my messages.
When she came back from school, we played, joke but no romance. I sent her message on whatsapp that i love her, the next day she started behaving somehow. I had to send her a message back that i am sorry for the previous message i sent. Where the problem lies is this, the next morning i found out that she has blocked me on whatsapp. She totally changed towards me. I called her one on one to ask why, she didn't give me audience.
I called her on 31st of December, last year to apologize and beg her in the name of God to forgive me if i ever offended her. She said okay but she didn't mend things with me. We only greet each other when the family members are there. I even bought Ice cream for her yesterday and she collected it and lick.
Please help a brother, i am confused. I truly love her. I have never felt this way for a lady before. I want our friendship back. WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE?
Note; i never planned to use and dump her. I always pray and fast for her even without her knowing.

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Raalsalghul: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Op, see as small girl dey use your brain.

You better get sense this 2021. embarassed

Martinez39s
MJBOLT
Dpsycologist
Glycolysis
Pansophist

This dude needs to swallow some pills.

7 Likes

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by ahnie: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
The ice cream part got my lolzzzzzzzz. the she collected it and LICK part is epic.

4 Likes

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by OB7Foreva(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Try to woo her again, if she's not giving you the same energy you're giving to her.. tell her to give you back your ice-cream!
No time to dey waste time cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by bukatyne(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
ahnie:
The ice cream part got my lolzzzzzzzz.
the she collected it and LICK part is epic.

As in

Very hilarious!
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Martinez39s(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Keep showing her more love bro, even if it means compromising your self-respect like you have already done. Make her the centre of your world and overvalue her and keep on chasing what doesn't desire you. Also, act like you can't do without her even though she is just human like the rest. You have my blessings bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
She is probably caught between being loyal to you and being loyal to her brother. I won’t be surprised to know her brother (your friend), is doing his best to scatter the situationship.

Sorry about your licked ice cream. An ice cream once licked cannot be unlicked. You’ll be fine.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by poshestmina(f): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ginaz:
"I even bought ice cream for her yesterday and she collected it and lick".
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by ahnie: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
bukatyne:

As in

Very hilarious!

No be small thing o...na this type go collect all the things wey he buy for babe once the baby tellam say she no do again.
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by MJBOLT: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
since you have nothing useful to do with your time, buy her an iPhone 12 pro max and bone straight hair,she will love you till the end of time.

6 Likes

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by ouzo1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ogbeni she doesn't like u they way u think....She dey use u catch cruise.

3 Likes

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by jieta: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
You 're not even ashame you want to date ur friend sister.

1 Like

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Richy4(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
She's just not into you brother...this is 2021, you don't need early rejection already... the date is just only one digit.. move on..

4 Likes

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by NoToPile: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
pocohantas:
She is probably caught between being loyal to you and being loyal to her brother. I won’t be surprised to know her brother (your friend), is doing his best to scatter the situationship.

Sorry about your licked ice cream. An ice cream once licked cannot be unlicked. You’ll be fine

Looooooooollll abegiii make una no kill me with laugh ooooo.

grin grin
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by cassyrooy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Op, just look how these women take gather dey laugh you.

But regardless, my advice is that you find new distractions and focus your time there, if na covid-19 hold you, try avoid her until you hurry up and leave their house. She don see you finish na why.

She's seen how many boxers you change in a week and how many days you wear a particular singlet, no wahala.

Just give her time or tell your friend say you wan marry him sister (be frank about it), if him beat you to death, fine, if he loves the idea because you can handle the sister, also fine.

But please, don't over do this wooing thing, that girl fit give you food one day without meat o.

3 Likes

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by fineboynl(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
it's obvious she doesn't want to date you. but she can sleep with you for the fun of it that why you were able to romance her. but there is no way she can date you. only to sleep with you.

you are not even ashamed of yourself. that's a betray to your friend and family. guy get a life. put the emotion and feelings behind and think properly. what you are doing is wrong from all sides.

2 Likes

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by nuelyoyo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
The fact that both of romanced and she would have fvcked you if you made the move shows she only wanted sex, but you were catching feelings. She resents you now cuz you didn't give her what she wanted. Always know what the opposite sex wants, if you can't give it, then move. She knew what she wanted, she didn't get it, she has moved on.

1 Like

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by nuelyoyo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
@chali01

The fact that both of romanced and she would have fvcked you if you made the move shows she only wanted sex, but you were catching feelings.

She resents you now cuz you didn't give her what she wanted. Always know what the opposite sex wants, if you can't give it, then move. She knew what she wanted, she didn't get it, she has moved on.
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
Keep showing her more love bro, even if it means compromising your self-respect like you have already done. Make her the centre of your world and overvalue her and keep on chasing what doesn't desire you. Also, act like you can't do without her even though she is just human like the rest. You have my blessings bro.

Stop that bro. The guy is a newbie to women, if you don't want to guide him properly, at least don't misguide him. Because I'm sure your sarcasm is lost on him.

@op. Do you see how the females on this thread have turned you to a joke? That is exactly how that girl feels about you, except that she sees you as a pitiful clown instead of a funny one. You don't love her, you're infatuated because she allowed you to press some of her body parts. Let her be, at least until you're older and wiser. Your time will come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
But the "lick ice cream" part was funny na? ^^^

Imagine using ice cream to lure and get her pregnant in her father's house...and right under her brother, "your friend's" nose...I gbara wicked!
And you think you deserve pity?

3 Likes

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
From your last paragraph you sound sincere if that's the case is best you approach the family first especially the brother.
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by mariahAngel(f): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Stop that bro. The guy is a newbie to women, if you don't want to guide him properly, at least don't misguide him. Because I'm sure your sarcasm is lost on him.

@op. Do you see how the females on this thread have turned you to a joke? That is exactly how that girl feels about you, except that she sees you as a pitiful clown instead of a funny one. You don't love her, you're infatuated because she allowed you to press some of her body parts. Let her be, at least until you're older and wiser. Your time will come.

He deserves it for being a foolish betrayer!

A family was kind enough to host him, and he goes behind them to mess with their daughter? In her father's house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

He deserves it for being a foolish betrayer!

A family was kind enough to host him, and he goes behind them to mess with their daughter? In her father's house?

And how about the daughter who betrayed her own father; in his house? If a stranger is a foolish betrayer for betraying the father of a family friend and deserves to be punished with mockery, what does a family member who betrayed her own father deserve? Or does she get a free pass because she's female?

1 Like

Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by mariahAngel(f): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

And how about the daughter who betrayed her own father; in his house? If a stranger is a foolish betrayer for betraying the father of a family friend and deserves to be punished with mockery, what does a family member who betrayed her own father deserve? Or does she get a free pass because she's female?

Well, the "stranger" brought the matter here, didn't he?
As for the lady, she's a disgrace to her father and family.
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Uyi168: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
chali01:
I called her on 31st of December, last year to apologize and beg her in the name of God to forgive me if i ever offended her. She said okay but she didn't mend things with me. We only greet each other when the family members are there.
See the way 22years old girl dey use epa of almost 30 dey dribble??..

Shes acting up because, wheen the opportunity came to crab the kpekus, u failed.
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by abosede93452: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
:"I even bought ice cream for her yesterday and she collected it and lick".
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Supreme145(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hahahahahaha.......una don make op go modify the ice cream part.....chai......lwkmd oo
Re: I Told I Love Her And This Happened by Supreme145(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, the "stranger" brought the matter here, didn't he?
As for the lady, she's a disgrace to her father and family.
Nne......ole way??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broken Marriage / 13 Qualities Of A Favoured Woman / He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.