Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Wanted - Songs By Styl Plus And Esther Ebigbo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wanted - Songs By Styl Plus And Esther Ebigbo (3544 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted - Songs By Styl Plus And Esther Ebigbo by uchie(f): 2:27am On Feb 06, 2006
Please!!!
I really want that song by Esther Ebigbo - Chineke N'igwe
I also want Styl Plus - Imagine That and Hadiza
Mo wo inu ile - Luralph
Ololufe - Nomoreloss

Please!!! if anyone has any of them on their computer....just upload to www.megaupload.com
Thanks
Re: Wanted - Songs By Styl Plus And Esther Ebigbo by Archang3l: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2006
heeyyy
its on d web,
have a look at it on metacafe or google

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6144162160471307643

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/227998/chinwe_ike/

vote for it aswell, and help spread the word, and er, tell me wot u fink of the song too
how much igbo do you know??

1 Like

Re: Wanted - Songs By Styl Plus And Esther Ebigbo by adabeke: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2006
Okay, my dear. This is how you can get Nnnyi n nigwe, Chinwe Ike,and Lee lee-all the three songs I know of from Esther. Go to youtube.com. Then search one of them. You will find all her songs there. And they R FREE!!! I'm glad I could help. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: 6IX9INE- GOOBA [zip+video] / Iyanya - Head Swell [official Video Download] / Where Is Ruggedman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.