Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

White Lady Drags The African Continent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Lady Drags The African Continent (2772 Views)

Python Bites And Drags Australian Boy inside Pool (pics) / Tracy Zille Drags The African Continent / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Lady Drags The African Continent by privaldo: 2:36am On Jan 06, 2021

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:52am On Jan 06, 2021
angry sad
privaldo:
A dirty racist post like this shouldn't be on Nairaland, at least I'm using dabur herbal,
This girl sad

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by elmessiahs(m): 2:52am On Jan 06, 2021
ridiculously wonderful

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by wd2454418: 2:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Sarcasm! grin grin grin

The lady finished Africa.

8 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by buttlover(m): 3:03am On Jan 06, 2021
her tiny breast and skinny butt. anyway I like homely women not workaholics
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Sad but true

12 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Praxis758: 3:19am On Jan 06, 2021
DSS should arrest this woman asap abusing the intelligence of millions of Nigerians.

I'm sure president Buhari won't tolerate this abuse. Buhari should prosecute her for insulting the Nigerian presidency.

Garba Shehu, Femi Adeshina and Lai Mohammed should come up with essay to debunk all the retrogressive insults posted by this woman.

9 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Aconomist: 3:29am On Jan 06, 2021
That's the best thread I've seen all year. Africans are so worthless. Always playing the victim while producing nothing.

9 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Aconomist: 3:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
angry sad
A dirty racist post like this shouldn't be on Nairaland, at least I'm using dabur herbal,
This girl sad
That comment is the truth, you dumb monkey African. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Aconomist:
That comment is the truth, I'm a dumb monkey African. I need to Wake up.
Better, since you're still sleeping.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:46am On Jan 06, 2021
A time would come,( that is if it hasn't come already) when like the Berlin conference, Africa will be enslaved all over again,

I opened Aljazeera tonight and the first news was 100 civilians killed in Niger Republic,

We all better wake up and start demanding to be away from the North and her blood thirsty neighbors

5 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by uniqueboi1(m): 3:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Facts �
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Aconomist: 3:53am On Jan 06, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
A time would come,( that is if it hasn't come already) when like the Berlin conference, Africa will be enslaved all over again,

I opened Aljazeera tonight and the first news was 100 civilians killed in Niger Republic,

We all better wake up and start demanding to be away from the North and her blood thirsty neighbors
Exactly, these terrorist monkeys in the shahel are basically inviting Western armies back into Africa. If you look at a map, Nigeria is already surrounded by French armies in Niger, Cameroon an Ivory Coast. The American have a drone base in Niger that can strike any target in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by ednut1(m): 3:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Africans who took polio, small pox and tuberculosis vaccines as kids complaining about a vaccine they cannot produce. A disgraceful continent that should be recolonised

10 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Karlovich: 4:08am On Jan 06, 2021
embarassed Too bad she said the truth, only brainless morons like Lai and his African colleagues will argue with her. A certain shithole in west Africa can't even generate steady electricity for its people, sustain a decent health care system or create adequate road network for them. Even drinking water is luxury is a lot of places there.

7 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 4:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Sad but true
please what is truth about what she said? E remain small she would say innoson is made in uk
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 4:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Aconomist:
That's the best thread I've seen all year. Africans are so worthless. Always playing the victim while producing nothing.
just because a white woman said so, a human being called you worthless and you accepted it. You are a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 4:12am On Jan 06, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

who are sponsoring these killings? What is france doing in north africa?
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 4:14am On Jan 06, 2021
ednut1:
Africans who too polio, small pox and tuberculosis vaccines as kids complaining about a vaccine they cannot produce. A disgraceful continent that should be recolonised
a vaccine that the manufacturers have gone to court to seek protection from any lawsuit arising from vaccine side effects.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Ever8090: 4:14am On Jan 06, 2021
She is right. I love her so much for giving us the hard pile.... senator Dino Malaye is dancing and posting pictures from her land to mock the rest of goats in Nigeria asking them to hustle when the money he made is purely from politics..money that could have saved us from such insults, but they will rather steal the money travel to other places organised by people with one head like them to stink around...what amazes me much is that, Nigeria politicians has supporters who are ready to die for them....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 4:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Karlovich:
embarassed Too bad she said the truth, only brainless morons like Lai and his African colleagues will argue with her. A certain zoo in west Africa can't even generate steady electricity for its people, sustain a decent health care system or create adequate road network for them. Even drinking water is luxury is a lot of places there.
why did you vote buhari? Or probably jonathan? Didn't you see moghalu or soludo or pat utomi?
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Karlovich: 4:17am On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
why did you vote buhari? Or probably jonathan? Didn't you see moghalu or soludo or pat utomi?
Votes don't count in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Katlyst(m): 4:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmmmm!

Speechless!!
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by ednut1(m): 4:21am On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
a vaccine that the manufacturers have gone to court to seek protection from any lawsuit arising from vaccine side effects.
ok lets manufacture ours then
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 4:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Ever8090:
She is right. I love her so much for giving us the hard pile.... senator Dino Malaye is dancing and posting pictures from her land to mock the rest of goats in Nigeria asking them to hustle when the money he made is purely from politics..money that could have saved us from such insults, but they will rather steal the money travel to other places organised by people with one head like them to stink around...what amazes me much is that, Nigeria politicians has supporters who are ready to die for them....
ok why she is angry that africans are refusing vaccine? Are british people not protesting against the vaccine? Are americans not protesting? Why is she not channeling her anger towards them? I don't know why africans lick and suck and pander to whatever their white masters tell them. She would say that innoson is made in japan, she would say proda is made in uk. The only problem we have in africa is bad government and tribalism which the west created by tearing africa up. Look at Nigeria for example, the tore Niger republic, tore some part of togo-benin and merged them with south east to form Nigeria, a contraption.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by softset: 4:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Don't be surprised the writer of this piece is a Nigerian trying hard to drive home a point.

There are smarter ways of passing out your information
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by saintneo(m): 4:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by privaldo: 4:29am On Jan 06, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
angry sad
This girl sad

Learn to come to terms with the truth.

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by privaldo: 4:30am On Jan 06, 2021
softset:
Don't be surprised the writer of this piece is a Nigerian trying hard to drive home a point.

There are smarter ways of passing out your information

No, she isn't and the post wasn't targeted at Ngierians only but the whole continent.

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by privaldo: 4:31am On Jan 06, 2021
buttlover:
her tiny breast and skinny butt. anyway I like homely women not workaholics

You must be a perv to have gone that far to notice such features. She made an argument and all you could come up with was talks about her body, and she being homely or not.

Maybe, she was right Africans like giving birth a lot.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 4:31am On Jan 06, 2021
ednut1:
ok lets manufacture ours then
covid-19 is not our problem, it is a western problem. How do you expect us to fight with our resources when we have malaria, aids. Is just like saying cancer is an african problem when cancer is a huge problem in the west. Our scientists are doing a good job let us be proud of what we have achieved. Enough of letting whiteman disrespect us, we are human beings and not animals.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by privaldo: 4:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Praxis758:
DSS should arrest this woman asap abusing the intelligence of millions of Nigerians.

I'm sure president Buhari won't tolerate this abuse. Buhari should prosecute her for insulting the Nigerian presidency.

Garba Shehu, Femi Adeshina and Lai Mohammed should come up with essay to debunk all the retrogressive insults posted by this woman.

grin I see what you did there, nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Woman Gave Birth To Strenge Looking Baby In Zimbabwe ( Graphic Pictures ) / Donate A Testicle The Payout For This Is $35,000 / Nigerian Doctors Should Be Killed By Hanging For Practicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.