Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. (259 Views)

Scopes Of Practice And Duties Of Dental Therapist In Relation To Dentist / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In / Neurologists And Doctors Please Come Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Anonymous2021: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2021
I have been battling with this for a week now, at first it wasn’t swollen like dis when I started feeling pains in my teeth.. 5 days ago it got swollen to this extent.. i have used amoxicllin and also flagy.. but it still not healing.. what could be the problem with this.. I can’t even eat because I can’t open my mouth well... this is making me feel depressed please help me

I will be glad if they can push this to front page

Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Codepain: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Go to hospital bro
I'm not a doctor though I have passed through a clinic several times this look like Tumour( I hope it's not)
Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Kayberg: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2021
cry
That's sad.
I remember this toothache result to this level on a relative.
I'll ask him what he used and return to modify this comment.
Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Anonymous2021: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Kayberg:
cry
That's sad.
I remember this toothache result to this level on a relative.
I'll ask him what he used and return to modify this comment.

I ll be glad if you can help me on what to do..I can’t eat I can’t sleep. I await your replies.. God bless u
Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Bro go to the hospital ASAP!!!

I'm even suprised that u even have strength to post on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Kayberg: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Anonymous2021:

I ll be glad if you can help me on what to do..I can’t eat I can’t sleep. I await your replies.. God bless u

He said he used a chewstick, but issue is he can't remember its name.

I'll suggest you go to those people that deals on herbs and roots (elewe omo) and inquire of them.

He just reminded me I was even the one who got him the chewstick when I saw him! But goodness, I can't remember the chewstick name either.

But I remember it was very dark brown in colour, it tastes quite spicingly hot. You would just need to break off a piece, place it on the affected tooth(teeth) chew and bite down on it.

I've been trying to remember its name… but try going to see those herbs and roots dealers. They might know its name.
Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Kayberg: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Codepain:
Go to hospital bro
I'm not a doctor though I have passed through a clinic several times this look like Tumour( I hope it's not)

miracood:
Bro go to the hospital ASAP!!!

I'm even suprised that u even have strength to post on nairaland.

I'd have suggested same, if that relative of mine had not been to one back then but still nothing changed.

But he can still try an hospital though…. Never against it.
Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Pochettino(f): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Is it tender or hard like a bone?

Hmmm
Nothing wey Amotekun no go see inside forest
Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Kayberg: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Anonymous2021:
I have been battling with this for a week now, at first it wasn’t swollen like dis when I started feeling pains in my teeth.. 5 days ago it got swollen to this extent.. i have used amoxicllin and also flagy.. but it still not healing.. what could be the problem with this.. I can’t even eat because I can’t open my mouth well... this is making me feel depressed please help me

I will be glad if they can push this to front page

Hello bro…
Hope you've taken a step?
Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Kayberg: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pochettino:
Is it tender or hard like a bone?

Hmmm
Nothing wey Amotekun no go see inside forest

undecided
Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Anonymous2021: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kayberg:

Hello bro…
Hope you've taken a step?
Hello sir, thanks for your concern.. i later went to the hospital so, i already took injections and also the doctor gave me some meds to take.. i hope and pray this works..

Thanks for your concern I really appreciate

Will keep u updated

God bless

1 Like

Re: Dentist In The House Please Come Help Me.. by Kayberg: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Anonymous2021:

Hello sir, thanks for your concern.. i later went to the hospital so, i already took injections and also the doctor gave me some meds to take.. i hope and pray this works..

Thanks for your concern I really appreciate

Will keep u updated

God bless

Alright.
May you be healed in JESUS name.

(1) (Reply)

13 Incredible Health Benefits Of Garden Egg (eggplants) / Help! A Girl So Close To Me Is Losing Her Mind. / No Cause For Alarm – WHO, NMA On Astrazeneca Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.