Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

No Period Yet Not Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Period Yet Not Pregnant (1611 Views)

No Period After 8 Months Of Giving Birth. Is It Normal, Help Pls. / Missed Period Not Pregnant: What To Eat If Periods Are Not Coming / Entry Period For The Cussons Baby Moments 6 Competition Extended By 2 More Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2021
pls can a lady in her late 20s go for 3 months without seeing her period yet she's not pregnant? had an unprotected sex, and she missed her period for 3 months, within those time she was sick twice, did several pregnancy tests and all came out negative, yet no period. pls is it possible for a lady not to see her period for that long and yet not pregnant (fyi Google didn't help)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by EngrMcDon(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Don't worry,, others that played the tournament with you will tell you more..

More Updates please

1 Like

Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by fati2001(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2021
MAYBE SHE'S SUFFERING FROM ONE OF THOSE..

Thyroid dysfunction

Medication

Sleep schedule changes

Increased exercise

Weight loss or weight gainStress

JUST GO FOR PROPER CHECK UP.. FOR IT'S TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by baralatie(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2021
I hope it is not what I am thinking.pla the health of that person is very important.
go to a general hospital and have a full diagnostic check.
abeg o
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by eyinjuege: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Yes, if she has hormonal imbalances as seen in certain conditions
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by baralatie(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2021
eyinjuege:
let her get a proper diagnostic
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by general111(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Na dat kind pikin wey don swear say him must land earth..
Take her to a good hospital oh..
I have seen a case like this.
She just stoped seeing her period.
Did a pregnancy test, nothing showed.
Did scan, nothing showed.
She did practically every test, but nothing.
Only for her to starting feeling a strange sensation around her waist one night and was eventually rushed to the hospital.when they checked her, they discovered she was due for delivery..
Hahahaha...
Na so she take born fine girl...

6 Likes

Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2021
eyinjuege:
pls what could lead to hormonal imbalance

1 Like

Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:
I hope it is not what I am thinking.pla the health of that person is very important.
go to a general hospital and have a full diagnostic check.
abeg o
pls what are u thinking cos me am thinking so many things
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2021
fati2001:

MAYBE SHE'S SUFFERING FROM ONE OF THOSE..

Thyroid dysfunction

Medication

Sleep schedule changes

Increased exercise

Weight loss or weight gainStress

JUST GO FOR PROPER CHECK UP.. FOR IT'S TOO LATE.
we have gone for check up and her job can't permit frequent visitation

1 Like

Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by baralatie(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Cheato64:
pls what are u thinking cos me am thinking so many things
go to general hospital and stop thinking
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:

go to general hospital and stop thinking
we have gone and she was given some drugs which she refuse to take, she said this isn't the first time she's experiencing delay in menstruation
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by baralatie(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Cheato64:
we have gone and she was given some drugs which she refuse to take, she said this isn't the first time she's experiencing delay in menstruation
well!
unless she has a medical doctor who is familiar with her medical record.as in a professional medical doctor not this wahala doctors o
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by xteve(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Yes possible. My gf way back then was like that.
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2021
xteve:
Yes possible. My gf way back then was like that.
this is helpful
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by oladipo81606: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Ejenavi18(f): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cheato64:
pls can a lady in her late 20s go for 3 months without seeing her period yet she's not pregnant? had an unprotected sex, and she missed her period for 3 months, within those time she was sick twice, did several pregnancy tests and all came out negative, yet no period. pls is it possible for a lady not to see her period for that long and yet not pregnant (fyi Google didn't help)
Is she on hormonal contraceptives?
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ejenavi18:

Is she on hormonal contraceptives?
no, I don't think so
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Bruno3000(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
premature menopause
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by baralatie(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bruno3000:
premature menopause
I don't understand o
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by descarado: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yes and yes.

It can be normal( to some,.it very normal), can be hormonal imbalance which will correct itself as time goes on or when she gets pregnant. Some, she will need a gyneocologist.
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
descarado:
Yes and yes.

It can be normal( to some,.it very normal), can be hormonal imbalance which will correct itself as time goes on or when she gets pregnant. Some, she will need a gyneocologist.
thanks this is Helpful
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by eyinjuege: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cheato64:
pls what could lead to hormonal imbalance
Conditions like PCOS- polycystic ovaries is the commonest.
A few may also have premature ovarian failure.
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Chiquitq(f): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2021
Did you go with her for the tests and if it is the do it yourself out, did you supervise it?
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Angelacruz: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Cheato64:
is possible dear...it could be as a result of hormonal imbalance,stress,weight gain and because you have not given birth before.It will stabilize when you begin to give birth.Don't waste your money going to hospital for hormonal profile test.It will come on its own.
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chiquitq:
Did you go with her for the tests and if it is the do it yourself out, did you supervise it?

went with her
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Angelacruz:
is possible dear...it could be as a result of hormonal imbalance,stress,weight gain and because you have not given birth before.It will stabilize when you begin to give birth.Don't waste your money going to hospital for hormonal profile test.It will come on its own.
since most persons said it normal then let me be calm
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by SILENTandSMART2: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
don't mind all what those people are sayin' the truth is the gods is interested in her matter for some times sha wink

i am a scientist i can't lie to you this case is not about hormonal disorder or some or science related jagoons wink , I've treated few patient with this type of problem but your own case ain't normal, the gods are really interested in your matter wink

you need to perform some certain rituals so dat everything can come back to normal , if it's hormonal disorder their are some signs she suppose see but for her case the gods are interested in her matter, they wanna have nice time with her wink smiley everything is going to be fine , before August or early September the period will come jusss calm down wink

and be prayerful also smiley wink
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Angelacruz: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yes be calm
Cheato64:
since most persons said it normal then let me be calm
Re: No Period Yet Not Pregnant by Cheato64(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
don't mind all what those people are sayin' the truth is the gods is interested in her matter for some times sha wink

i am a scientist i can't lie to you this case is not about hormonal disorder or some or science related jagoons wink , I've treated few patient with this type of problem but your own case ain't normal, the gods are really interested in your matter wink what are you saying

you need to perform some certain rituals so dat everything can come back to normal , if it's hormonal disorder their are some signs she suppose see but for her case the gods are interested in her matter, they wanna have nice time with her wink smiley everything is going to be fine , before August or early September the period will come jusss calm down wink

and be prayerful also smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

The Hitler Family Is Alive And Well-but They’re Determined To End The Bloodline / African Black Soap, From Ghana / ‘my Husband Manhood Is Not Working’ – 54-year-old House Wife Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.