Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf (3584 Views)

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) / How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by letmein: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2007
Chelsea faithfuls sorry but your man doesn't have his mind on the club right now. He is having a romantic summer with his girlfriend. The guy na bad guy, no time. Get details : http://www.meshedlinks.com/story.php?title=Abramovichs-mind-on-romance-rather-than-Chelsea-as-he-spends-summer-with-his-girlfriend

And of course many more interesting stories at
www.meshedlinks.com
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by Razorr(f): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2007
Haa haa haa

Hilarious!

Last time I checked, Roman was happily single. grin grin

Besides, it's off season, so he has time to do whatever he wants! Are you envious of him? tongue
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2007
@Letmein

[b]What the hell is your fucking business?
Arsenal fans like you aren't difficult to know
Think of how you will prevent your team from playing COCA-COLA league and quit talking about Chelsea [/b
] angry
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by chuckdee4(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2007
Even rich men like to tear grin, make una leave am now
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by topeorekoy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2007
the guy has good taste and he is sweetlly rich. here are some of the pix from his hols. leave the guy and let him enjoy himself to the fullest, the chik shld be a lucky girl to be dating one of the world's wealthiest man

Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by A40(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2007
You guys should free this people jare, we dont want them to start feeling too important or as important as we Gunners
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2007
A-40:

You guys should free this people jare, we don't want them to start feeling too important or as important as we Gunners

grin grin grin grin grin
What is important about an "HENRY-LESS ARSENAL"
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by viee(f): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2007
na wa oo
this Abramovich looks like a joke tongue
d chich has poor test cry cry cry
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by mukina2: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2007
haa Viee wait till razorr sees ur comment grin
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by viee(f): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2007
:d :d :d
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by letmein: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2007
Chelsea fans no beef o. I like Abromovich no be small. For the record I am a Barcelona fan but I just thought Chelsea faithfuls will feel good knowing that their owner still has a life asides his Chelsea team. I mean the guy has an eye for the ladies. I feel him.
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2007
@Letmein

Now you are talking, I thought you were one of those anti-chelsea who look for the slightest news to make jest of them.

We shall meet in C.L
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by somze(f): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2007
Meet who where?

God forbid.

I'm going on fasting, we are not meeting EVIL BARCA or LUCKY POOLS this time around cheesy
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2007
@Somze

Why are you scared of those guys? Don't let Akolawole know about this o
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by somze(f): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2007
Scared? Not scared. Concerned. cheesy
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by A40(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2007
@dason4life
Yeah right so why are you and your fellow groupies infiltrating our thread with your whack ass posts, tongue
Damn You Groupies
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2007
A-40:

@dason4life
Yeah right so why are you and your fellow groupies infiltrating our thread with your whack ass posts, tongue
Damn You Groupies

Just trying to tell you the truth that is all
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by A40(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2007
Negro please tell it to the marines
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2007
A-40:

Negro please tell it to the marines

A dog that is destined to get lost, will never heed to he call of the hunter
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by wormedup(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2007
@poster,

i guess roman was supposed to be up and about conducting transfers while jose will be sunning in the beach right

bunkum !
Re: Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends His Time With Gf by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2007
wormedup:

@poster,

i guess roman was supposed to be up and about conducting transfers while jose will be sunning in the beach right

bunkum !

that is a nice question to ask him grin

Dropping It Odds Daily / I Will Be Droping My HT/FT Results Prediction Here For 1week. / ** 3 - 5odds Tips Corner ** No Chance To Lose