Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work (79596 Views)

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Bebson007(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Okortor:
She probably committed suicide out of depression as that job was her only source of income n livelihood.
Guys always talk to someone irrespective of the situation, if I had met her or knew about her job loss, for sure I would have assisted here at my company and also give her some cash to maintain.
PLEASE ALWAYS VOICE OUT AND DON'T DIE SILENTLY.
me I seriously need help o am voicing out no good job in lagos since last year. I need a job and small cash to feed. I need what to do in particular thanks
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by ikennamadu1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
Why suspends late comers..
Just introduce the time card
I mean clocking of cards when you arrive your place of work
If you are always late then your card will show or reveal it...
And at the end of the month when you see your salary nor be person go tell you make you dey come work early
Anyway what do i know ...am just a pussy banger, a weed smoker, and a drunkard

Ogbeni...na huzzle o...wechat/ courier format/alipay work too dey stressful...to translate alone na die....Google dey translate nonsense..I need to retranslate like two or three times before I dey get am clear...

bro how you take verify your WeChat.... abeg give me update about alipay and courier format .. abeg make I DM you ... make we chat for WhatsApp
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Yankee101: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
One time late and several days suspension?

Are there no labour laws in nigeria?
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by SirBunky85(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=97787977]Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
And at the end of the month when you see your salary nor be person go tell you make you dey come work early

Ogbeni...na huzzle o...wechat/ courier format/alipay work too dey stressful...to translate alone na die....Google dey translate nonsense..I need to retranslate like two or three times before I dey get am clear...

[/quote imagine these shameless beings up there talking abt missing one another and bragging about defrauding people
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by KingLion007(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Too bad...Guess is more than the suspension...
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Valur20: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Okortor:
She probably committed suicide out of depression as that job was her only source of income n livelihood.
Guys always talk to someone irrespective of the situation, if I had met her or knew about her job loss, for sure I would have assisted here at my company and also give her some cash to maintain.

I need a job. I studied Accounting. I can also do non office jobs. All na hustle
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
She was found shaking on the floor and the smell of the poison she took can also be perceived but they can't find the poison container anywhere around her...what if it's not a suicide case as suspected The authority should pls investigate the cause of her death exactly.

Rest in peace young lady.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2021
why do such, where u can still sell garri til yu get a better job.this is fault all those govt ppl that plotted lockdown against nigerians for no benefit.Nsija govt is spreadin more hunger than covid
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by benedict100(m): 4:36am On Jan 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...

WeChat get translator na
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Came4apost(m): 4:56am On Jan 07, 2021
dre11:
Kehinde was found on the floor of her room shaking while the smell of the poison she took could be perceived.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/05/shoprite-worker-allegedly-commits-suicide-akure-drinking-sniper#disqus_thread

Nigeria isba failed state .. its the elders our parents that filled us .. alot of youths are enduring a lot of shits from this older generation ..
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by WalkerMichael(m): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2021
aspiring44:

There are psychosis in people which you can't just decipher

very very true. it's sick outside there
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by ronyman(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2021
An initial addage says "If you carry another family's/persons corpse,it's like firewood. You talk like this is it's not your sister.
NextD18:
It's 100% safe to say her boss is innocent of her death.

She was suspended because she violated a rule.

Her decision to commit suicide remains her business and not a reason to condemn the person that suspended her.

Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Godbless3(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Make I no waste my pity sha.. She has been wanting to end her life since and not because of suspension.
But whatever she has been passing through in life must have been too much to handle. RIP to the death but i hope she talk to people about her problem.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Bruno3000(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Janella1:
Are you serious? I am moving to Akure for job hunt o
ok. try ur luck sha.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by poweredcom(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2021
all these kind children dem de born these days de taya person
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Bawofsss: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...

I am also into dis 1688 biz bro......i need mentoring pls....how can i get ur WhatsApp number? pls reply thanks
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Lilpen3758: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Okortor:
oga i need job die.........biko, help me.......thanks
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Lilpen3758: 7:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Okortor:
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by simongonner: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Okortor:
boss am a graduate .. please any vacancy? thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Psoul(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2021
The easiness at which ppl do kill themselves these days ehnnn, I don't understand oooo.
Yeah....sometimes, some situations will come that may make u think of disappearing from the face of this earth, but if u have a good rooted family upbringing, u will never try suicide.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Kwara1stson: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Okortor:
am suffering from depression plz help me out
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by ebullient19(f): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Thanks for the response. I have a B.A in Communication Arts and I live in Ibeju lekki, Lekki. My phone number is 08023227801
Okortor:
Ok, where in Lag r u located? What's ur qualification? And drop ur number here but delete after I av seen it.
Thanks
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by golddare: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2021
dre11:
Kehinde was found on the floor of her room shaking while the smell of the poison she took could be perceived.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/05/shoprite-worker-allegedly-commits-suicide-akure-drinking-sniper#disqus_thread

Please never ever give up on yourself! Remember say an who give up loose. No matter what, you will make it.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by mhktaryan: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Okortor:
Can u assist me with a job at your company sir?
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Samsonklin(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...

Baba, any kind update. Even if na the Wan wey u nor dey use again. I go appreciate. Eye dey turn me, use am do new year for me. I know say e nor easy but na beg I Dae. Abeg
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by nogragra: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
dre11:

This nonsense must stop forthwith. This is why Yoruba Nation must come all these incessant exp[loitation must stop. How can someone in her home land commit suicide over a crap job from shoprite. This depression is not a yesterday affair it has been on with deprivation of yoruba people in their home land. The handy works of evil tribes Hausa fulani and igbos. They will not be warned to leave our space for us and our people enough is enough.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Peppermintflav: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
nogragra:

This nonsense must stop forthwith. This is why Yoruba Nation must come all these incessant exp[loitation must stop. How can someone in her home land commit suicide over a crap job from shoprite. This depression is not a yesterday affair it has been on with deprivation of yoruba people in their home land. The handy works of evil tribes Hausa fulani and igbos. They will not be warned to leave our space for us and our people enough is enough.
Yoruba nation indeed. I hope you are in your father's compound doing your business.. why travel to Lagos? Or neighbouring states for business... Mpama
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by nogragra: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Peppermintflav:

Yoruba nation indeed. I hope you are in your father's compound doing your business.. why travel to Lagos? Or neighbouring states for business... Mpama
who be this? You will get the message very soon the way ojukwu your gburugburu man fry you all in fire during the 60s. Den say una no dey listen until den whip una like animals. Make una wait and see.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by LoveJesus87(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
descarado:
There is more to this. One can't just commit suicide because of suspension from work.
Find it hard to believe.
Na only you dey reason here
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Unbreakable007: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Anyone dt said RIP to dt idiot will also RIP soon.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
You come late to work, they suspend you and you commit suicide, did yiu think sleeping with the manager gives you the right to come when you please.

see as she dress like governors wife, one won't believe she was just a mere shop attendant, forming aristo.

improve your minds not your wardrobe, an improved mind cannot contemplate suicide.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Ammymadudonu: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
It's a pity.
There's something fishy about her demise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off / How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.