Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,991 members, 7,859,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (426 Views)

Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / Time Too Short, help an orphan / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pstJey(f): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: . by austine4real(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
What advise do u want
Re: . by pstJey(f): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: . by austine4real(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
pstJey:

Any advice about life. Maybe motivation.
Anything.
I think I need to be motivated right now.

Never trust a man easily give him time to reveal his true colors

Have ur own money too just in case....

Always have a plan B .

Don't forget to invest in mutual fund,bonds treasury bills ,lands and landed properties.

Good luck
Re: . by Pochettino(f): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
pstJey:
How would you advice a 22-year-old lady, who's an orphan, who's seen the harsh realities of life but who's vowed to stick it out the moral way to the end?
Just advice.
Nothing more.
Thank you.

I say carry on & never bow to immorality to survive. If you have stayed alive thus far despite all you've been through, then nothing can bring you down.

Life has done its worst to you, now its time for you to give life the middle finger.

If you go illegal, then life has won.
Re: . by chii8(f): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Keep on holding God tight....

Don't give in to extra marital sex because someone wants to help you.

Find something doing, God will surely bless you through that....
Re: . by Oluromantic: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2021
Go to sch, learn some craft. When you're done, get the machines you need to start on your own or get a good job after sch if you have the means. Make your money and save well. A good man will approach you and you'll support each other to raise a family. Simple.
Re: . by pstJey(f): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO]: Pastor Adeboye’s Sons Shave Hairs Beards Over Pastor Dare’s Deaths / Flash Sales: Beautiful Palm Slippers For Sale / Pls Help A Friend Of Mine!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.