Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Contract And Permanent Jobs In Nigerian Banks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Contract And Permanent Jobs In Nigerian Banks (1845 Views)

Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You / What Nigerian Banks Pay Their Workers / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract And Permanent Jobs In Nigerian Banks by room089: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hello house, please i would like somebody in the know to enlighten me on the differences between A CONTRACT AND PERMANENT STAFF in the nigerian banks expecially in FIRST BANK. I only know of the salary of the permanent staff which is about two times that of a contract staff.Please why is it so since they possess the same manner of certificate? What other priviledges does a permanent staff enjoy that a contract staff does not enjoy? Can a contract be transfered just like a permanent staff? Simply put,just tell US the differences between these two categories of staff.
Re: Contract And Permanent Jobs In Nigerian Banks by favourbaby: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
An interesting topic, bankers in the house please enlighten us the more.
Re: Contract And Permanent Jobs In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2013
Waiting for explanations
Re: Contract And Permanent Jobs In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2013
Mods please can u do us all a favour by placing this on front page so we can get more responses
Re: Contract And Permanent Jobs In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
preshuzpearl: Mods please can u do us all a favour by placing this on front page so we can get more responses
looolzzz USE GOOGLE OKKK
Re: Contract And Permanent Jobs In Nigerian Banks by gbengalite(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2013
I think the Recruiting firm made everything worse by caualising most of the banking positions. The owners of these search firms used to be fmr Directors to the banks or have great connections.

The contract stuff is a ripp-off

(1) (Reply)

2022 Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment / Would You Date Someone In The Same Office? / Oceanic And Others To Review Their Pay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.