Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

You Can Fail In Real Estate Investment As A Beginner If You Don’t Read This - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Can Fail In Real Estate Investment As A Beginner If You Don’t Read This (166 Views)

Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate / Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Fail In Real Estate Investment As A Beginner If You Don’t Read This by cbi24: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
This article is to provide you with a broad introduction to real estate investing as a beginner.

Real estate accounts for 60% of the world’s mainstream assets and a significant portion of all national, corporate and personal wealth.

With that in mind, real estate investing clearly deserves consideration from any individual or business looking for asset classes in which to invest a portion of their capital.

But before you can make informed decisions about whether or not to invest in real estate, and which of the many types of real estate might make the most sense for you, you first need to understand real estate investing basics.

Read the full article here

http://landproperty.ng/you-can-fail-in-real-estate-investment-as-a-beginner-if-you-dont-read-this/
Re: You Can Fail In Real Estate Investment As A Beginner If You Don’t Read This by cbi24: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Thanks alot
Re: You Can Fail In Real Estate Investment As A Beginner If You Don’t Read This by cbi24: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: You Can Fail In Real Estate Investment As A Beginner If You Don’t Read This by cbi24: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2021
Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy(Part 3 )

☺️Top of the day to you.

Hope you are doing well today?

And I hope you have been following my series.

In my last article, I shared with you one of the strategy of CPEL.

Which was COMMERCE

If you don't have the last two series , kindly whatsapp me with this 2348164741041 and I will send it to you

So let's continue.

2️⃣ MIGRATION

�� Where are people moving to?

People are always in search for greener lands.

In 1848-1855,California attracted thousands of people around United State and the world not because it is California, but simply because of its
gold.

In fact, it is called the California Gold Rush.

Real estate is the new oil; it’s the new gold mine.

It is banked up by people.

And a timeless rule of migration says, “People migrate massively to a land of gold - gold rush.”

That is the key rule for
smart investors, you must be able to project the next phase of migration and buy into the location.

Read this from Pst. Paul Adefarasi

“ We bought for N25million, 10 years ago; House On the Rock about 10 acres of land on the Lekki Peninsula for our worship site. Today, without any brick and mortar on it that land by its valued is at N3billion. In other words, we have created an asset with 10 years of differential of N3billion with just N25 million? When you put the building on it and is finished and furnished, they told me the value will be at least10billion… What about 10 years. from now?“

How much can you create with 4 million naira in 10 years?

By following the law of migration, you can make this a possibility.

Do you know where people are migrating to?

Have you noticed where the new growth in form of enterprise and people are moving to in mass?

That is what helped the church above to enjoy the massive difference in 10 years.

How do you feel about creating such massive differentials for yourself in 10 years?

Do you know that the Lekki Free Trade Zone axis is one of the highly migrated places in Lagos right now?

Immigration raises the demand of property; and it is the demand that drives property appreciation.

Always be on the lookout for where
people are immigrating to.

What often drives immigration is a
gold rush (commerce and employment).

According to research, 6,000 people immigrate to Lagos daily! That is money.

The increase of migration to Ibeju Lekki is also traceable to the explosive population of Lekki-Ajah.

It was Lekki phase 1,then Lekki Ajah and now it is Ibeju Lekki.

Lekki Phase 1 was selling less than N500,000 per plot at 2000-2002.

Then it was a marshy and waterlogged place and this made a lot of people discouraged investing in properties there.

Currently to get a plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 is about N150,000,000 to N180,000,000.

The same drastic appreciation has happened to properties in Lekki Ajah and now it is Ibeju Lekki.

The commercial potential is massive.

Play your investment cards well.

Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos has more investment prospects than the most expensive and popular places like Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki Phase1 all in Lagos Nigeria.

Let's end it here today
Expect part 4 soon

Give a thumb up � if this makes sense

In case you want me to send you the previous articles or the next article WhatsApp me

My Name Is Dennisisong : I'm The 1st Realtor You Should Called To Help You Get Property With High Return On Investment & The Last Person You'll Need��. For Questions Whatsapp/Call +2348164741041
Talk to you soon

©️ DennisIsong

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land Needed Around Abule Egba/oko Oba Axis and command / Advertise Your Real Estate Free On Www Naija2day. Com / 240 Hectares @ Kyami For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.