Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Best African Country To Relocate To!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Relocate To!! (3393 Views)

Best African Country To Migrate To / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2021
Hello guys!!
Please which African country is best to relocate to as a Nigerian!! Unlike alot of people , I don't really fancy going to America or Europe , I just need a place where my skin colour is respected and valued. I'm an academic and I believe in legit hardwork. I'd be leaving school soon and I need a place to go practice my profession.
I'd appreciate very educative contributions!! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Go to South Africa or botswana
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
ff
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Evidenx(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
South africa. namibia. swaziland
personally south Africa all d way.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by dasparrow: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Evidenx:
South africa.
namibia.
swaziland

He should go to xenophobic countries? Right.

5 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by dasparrow: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:

So with all the hell we read about, about South Africans treating Nigerians like sh!t, you still advise Nigerians to go to South Africa, a country steeped in racism and xenophobia? Didn't you hear him say he wants to live in a country where he won't have to face racial prejudice?

4 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Evidenx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
dasparrow:

He should go to xenophobic countries? Right.
u guys always say that yet i know many nigerians still in south africa. As long as u stay away from drugs and other social vices,you are safe.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by dasparrow: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
jansonn:
Hello guys!!
Please which African country is best to relocate to as a Nigerian!! Unlike alot of people , I don't really fancy going to America or Europe , I just need a place where my skin colour is respected and valued. I'm an academic and I believe in legit hardwork. I'd be leaving school soon and I need a place to go practice my profession.

Try Gambia. I have never lived there but at least, I don't read stories of how Gambians hate Nigerians or treat Nigerians with contempt and disdain like some other African nationals do to us.

There is a lot of African on African hatred going on on the African Continent so be very careful and wise as a serpent when considering to migrate to another African country. Life has taught me that we Black people are our own worse enemies most times and are just as wicked to ourselves as people from other races are wicked to us Black people.

Tribalism and xenophobia can be just as deadly and damaging as racism so move with wisdom. All the best!

8 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Fidelismaria: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
I cannot categorically state the best country to move to in Africa before my ogas at travel section come and debunk it but I can categorically state that moving to an African country with high literacy rate will give you peace of mind e.g Botswana.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by AnonymousCEO(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Try mauritius or seychelles
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Bullman(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
jansonn:
Hello guys!!

If you have a reasonable amount of capital for business go to the gambia, although it isn't as developed as Nigeria but trust me you will be admired n well respected as a Nigerian. Plus the gambian dalasi has more value than naira

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Try Botswana and Angola.

I've been there and you may like them if you like civility.

By the way, who you want leave Buhari for? Oga sit your ass down. sad
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Kurumaru: 1:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Bro go southy, well developed ... Just avoid volatile areas and illegalities.. focus on say academics...u won't regret dat decision
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Bullman:

If you have a reasonable amount of capital for business go to the gambia, although it isn't as developed as Nigeria but trust me you will be admired n well respected as a Nigerian. Plus the gambian dalasi has more value than naira
Thanks alot, but please, is it safe in terms of terrorism, crisis, xenophobia. And is it visa free from Nigeria
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 1:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
lol, bro that South Africa thing no dey my kind for now oo
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 1:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Evidenx:
South africa.
namibia.
swaziland

Ok... Please, a friend is advising I go to Namibia strongly!! I'm doubting though, do you have any strong info abt the country and btw I want to go and practise medicine there
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 1:37am On Jan 09, 2021
dasparrow:

So with all the hell we read about, about South Africans treating Nigerians like sh!t, you still advise Nigerians to go to South Africa, a country steeped in racism and xenophobia? Didn't you hear him say he wants to live in a country where he won't have to face racial prejudice?
But is there xenophobia in Namibia too??
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 1:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Evidenx:
u guys always say that yet i know many nigerians still in south africa. As long as u stay away from drugs and other social vices,you are safe.
Please, are you very sure if this!! I don't smoke nor drink nor party ,I'm a training doctor, how easy is it to practise there??
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 1:40am On Jan 09, 2021
AnonymousCEO:
Try mauritius or seychelles
I've read abt this countries as they're high tourist countries with very good currency but how easy is it to go there and get a job
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 1:42am On Jan 09, 2021
J111333:
Try Botswana and Angola.

I've been there and you may like them if you like civility.

By the way, who you want leave Buhari for? Oga sit your ass down. sad
Ahh!! Bros!! I just need a country whe dey work small not a perfect system oo but just somewhere that can guarantee me safety and good meal I'd I work hard!! Nigeria don lose hope for my eye oo
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 1:42am On Jan 09, 2021
Kurumaru:
Bro go southy, well developed ... Just avoid volatile areas and illegalities.. focus on say academics...u won't regret dat decision
This southy thing dey scare me ooo
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Drenimarcus(m): 2:21am On Jan 09, 2021
Look into Botwsana and Namibia, people do under rate that Botswana.

3 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Since you’re a training doctor I recommend Gambia for you, it’s peaceful here. And your profession will give you a good job.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Venquire: 5:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire (Good but you need to know basic French language to survive)

Namibia (Low population density)

Botswana (Good for business)
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Bullman(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2021
jansonn:

Thanks alot, but please, is it safe in terms of terrorism, crisis, xenophobia. And is it visa free from Nigeria

Xenogini nothing of such
Gambia is visa free for Nigerians
I have Never heard nof any crisis or terrorist attack over there
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Bullman:

Xenogini nothing of such
Gambia is visa free for Nigerians
I have Never heard nof any crisis or terrorist attack over there
Ok, thanks alot
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2021
Drenimarcus:
Look into Botwsana and Namibia, people do under rate that Botswana.
Alot of people dey talk of that Namibia , botswana and Gambia oo, I think I'd reason those three
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Venquire:
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire (Good but you need to know basic French language to survive)

Most comments is around botswana and Namibia, I'd consider them including gambia
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by jansonn(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Venquire:

But this business thing!! Does agriculture thrive there very well or which kind of business please
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Evidenx(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2021
jansonn:

Please, are you very sure if this!! I don't smoke nor drink nor party ,I'm a training doctor, how easy is it to practise there??
If you don't smoke and drink then dony move with those who do also... Then u safe.
As for practicing there i don't know much, but one thing i know is that their health care system is by far better than that of Nigeria.
Re: Best African Country To Relocate To!! by Evidenx(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2021
jansonn:

Ok... Please, a friend is advising I go to Namibia strongly!! I'm doubting though, do you have any strong info abt the country and btw I want to go and practise medicine there
Namibia is a small country but things work there. South Africa is like their father as they look up to that country.
Either Namibia or south is good for practicing medicine. Do some research online also. Their health care is better than that of Nigeria. I sure you that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travel With Free Visa To Some Good Economy Country In Europe,america & Asia / English Test: Duolingo Now Accepted? / Nigeria E-passport------a Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.