Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

"For Me To Live Is Christ." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "For Me To Live Is Christ." (125 Views)

Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday / Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"For Me To Live Is Christ." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Beloveth, do you want to be renewed and strong, wait upon the Lord. Praise be the Lord!

Are you here with me?, to live for Christ we have mentioned ways of living for Christ that we have shared on this platform, join us to discover more below:  

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/for-me-to-live-is-christ-2/

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Understanding Of One Another / Pastor Blackmail Young Girl / Struggling With Fornication? You Can Overcome It [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.